Brad & Angelina's Vineyard Venture

Brad & Angelina's Vineyard Venture

Part Deux!

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie board their private jet on Wednesday in Angouleme, France with two of their kids — Zahara, 2, and Shiloh, 14 months.

The couple have decided on a chateau in Southern France — Chateau Val Joanis — and are in the process of buying a vineyard. Their exclusive photos of their “soon to be swiped” up vineyard are in the gallery.

UPDATE: Also included are pictures of Brad & Angelina‘s recent helicopter ride…

Brad & Angelina… still going strong! 10+ pictures of the Jolie-Pitts and their new vineyard venture are inside…

Just Jared on Facebook

• Prince Harry regrets not talking about his mother Diana's passing - US Weekly
  • Mariah Carey and James Packer packed on the PDA at a club - TMZ
  • Taylor Swift wasn't banned from Comic-Con - Gossip Cop
  • Vanessa Hudgens might do another musical! - Just Jared Jr
  • Did Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna break up? - Radar
  • Eddie Redmayne brought the magic to Comic-Con! - Lainey Gossip
  • Rihanna doesn't want fans playing Pokemon Go during her concerts- The Hollywood Reporter
  • sisi
  • 2 !!!!!!!! : 08/03/2007 at 12:26 pm

251 A THOUGHT : 08/03/2007 at 6:53 pm
    #247 X QUIT CALLING ANGIE NAMES.PEACE

I just copy and pasted a comment from the Aniston thread but put Angie’s name in place of Jen’s.

I flagged the one on the Aniston post, but it’s still there.
    Let’s see which gets deleted.

• 1 !!!!!!!

Piece of poop.

Ugly Brad has no talent and he is dressed like a bum. At least Tom Cruise has style. reality check: He is not A true movie star like Tom Cruise.

• Missouri Fan

240 HEY!!!!!! : 08/03/2007 at 6:38 pm

I just saw earlier somebody is posting under ????. Not nice using your original name. That poster should get her own name.
    :smile: How many exclamation marks you got ? I can’t tell if 7 or 6?

• http://msn.com gena

#23
    That is a ridculous comment. Who made you an expert in body language. Shi looks fine!!!! I just don’t understand why you haters come on this blog. Go and post someone you like!!!! This sounds like those stupid comments someone made about Brad looking sad when he was walking toward the hotel where they were staying at first. We foget that these people are “human” and their life is their life” They are not here to perform for us or to live their lives for us. I am sure if makes you angry that they are still together and happy! Go to the “X” site and have fun there!

• coalharbourqt

Hello to all of the wonderful fans here today! *waving* You know, I’m generally very content and grateful for the life that I have, but there are moments, such as this, when I see this family taking helicopter rides to beautiful vineyards in France, that I would trade for a day or two… sigh… :-) So if I want to get a bit of vicarious enjoyment out of this I see nothing wrong with that! Thanks JJ for delivering the goods.

So, I wonder what Princess Zee said that had everyone on the tarmac cracking up? :D And Princess Shiloh has the expression that most babies do in a new environment and around new people, such as the aircraft pilot… just taking it all in! That’s what infants do.

So glad to see them enjoying their summer vacay – I wouldn’t blame them at all for wanting to settle in France for some of the year. Look at how well it has worked for Johnny Depp and his family.

As for the trolls complaining about them travelling with their family – umm, hello, it’s summer holidays! Should they ask the French school in Prague to stay open for the summer, just to teach Maddox in a classroom all by himself, because of your pathetic, small-minded whining halfway across the planet? Hahahaha! Not in a million years. Now go venture beyond your back yard – there’s a great big beautiful world out there and you CLEARLY need a new perspective. This one’s not working out so well for you. Trust me!

PS – A good friend of mine just got back from doing a two week stint with Habitat for Humanity in Hungary. She says it was the most amazing experience of her life and she highly recommends it to anyone considering it! I’m thinking I might try it out – anyone else here interested?

• spunky

255 Missouri Fan : 08/03/2007 at 7:01 pm
    ___________________________________________

Hey MF

• eastman

#195 D.j : 08/03/2007 at 5:45 pm
    ==================

In your post you said they will break up Jan 08. Goody….please take up Lylian’s offer. Her pot is now $300.

Please let Lylian know, dont be a coward !!!!

• the real tita

#16: Guli, hope you’re rested enough to tackle all this after your trip. I didn’t know all we needed was you to bring us back good news and great pics of the JPs. We’e been wandering in the wilderness trying to fight off the trolls cause there was nothing for weeks. The day you came back, was the day we got some really good news! How’s that for a coincidence, ha? You’re our lucky charm.

**********************
    And for those who are sooooo concerned about the kids’ stability. HOw is it not a good place for kids when they have a home and enough grounds to keep them from the papz and the ever-maddening reach of the tablies? This couple is actually thinking of a sanctuary for themselves and their family. Maybe they’ll grow old in this chateau after they have given up their filmmaking.

And for that expert in body language, a clinging child shows it’s either sick or insecure. Shiloh is as independent as her mother. Just look at Zee, they are the same way. Those kids can run rings around you, I bet.

• coalharbourqt

sisi – well I just have to laugh with Brad’s rep – she’s just calling everything the tablies print ‘stupid’ at this point – and who could blame her??!!! They must shake their heads every day at the cr*p these rags will dare to say. LOVE seeing pics like this come out, proving them all oh so wrong.

• guli

Hiya Coal— how are you? I saw your message from last nights thread, it was great hearing from you again!
    I was hoping that by the time I got back things would have changed and the trolls would have accepted the fact that this family is here to stay and they live their lives and could care less what everyone else says or predicts, but I was WRONG!!! Geez, what is going to take for them to give up and get a life :lol: Coal, please keep on posting OK…

• Barbie

More pics here:

And now the site has an online traslator!!!

• anustin

bahabahahaahhaa….is this what they are saying break up?i find them,der multiflying!

• http://justjared dina #1

Before we get too hyped up about this storoy, remember jj posted on another thread that GP was going to appear in Dirty Tricks with BP. That rumor turned out to be false. I don’t know where JJ gets his pictures and information, but let’s wait and see attitude about how this vineyard story unfolds. I am not saying it is unture. But I have acquired a wait and see attitude on all things BAMPZS. It’s less stressful for me. It eliminates a lot of bickering back and forth with the dreaded trolls and haters. Peace. :)

• Missouri Fan

Hi guli!
    Little Bradley is a happy baby.Keeps following our inside dog.
    He took a morning nap so I got to play with him only for 3 hrs.

guli,thanks for putting a comment on my video.
    Your birthday is next month right? the 12th?

Hi spunky!
    When is your birthday?

• guli

#260 the real tita — you are funny! I wish I could have been the good luck charm to bring good news re JP’s, but I really think Jared felt sorry for me since I was deprived for months of instant BAMPZS news on my finger tips at JJ’s so he was trying to give me a quick fix before I went nuts :lol: :lol:

• Kiki

SHUT UP haters!… here is another blow for you…

Source: http://www.smh.com.au/news/people/australia-post-to-release-brangalina-stamp/2007/08/03/1185648156437.html#

Australia Post to release Brangalina stamp
    Email Print Normal font Large font August 4, 2007

Superstars Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are set to join the Queen, the Pope and the nation’s sporting heroes by being immortalised in an Australia Post stamp.

The Hollywood A-List couple were featured on the cover of a recent best-selling edition of New Idea, the magazine which this week received top honours at the 10th Annual Magazine of the Year Awards.

Australia Post, as major sponsor of the awards, plans to reproduce the best-selling New Idea cover in the form of a 50c stamp.

It shows a smiling Brad and Angelina with their newborn baby girl Shiloh.

“I dont know of any other country in the world that has ever had Brad and Angelina on a stamp,” a New Idea spokesman said.

“Whatever the case, these stamps are sure to become instantly collectable and be sought after by philatelists around the country.”

• LAM

Thanks JJ for the most updated photos of the Jolie-Pitts. I know I can always depend on your site for the most recent pictures. Thank you to all the fans who are providing links to videos and photos of Brad, Angie and the kids. I am happy that they are having a relaxing time in Europe. Less paps and less crowds. I think they are renting this place for their vacation. It is secluded enough and away from the city and both of them want flying lessons there. If I am wealthy like them, I would take my kids to these places too and also give to charity. Yes, all the negative news about them are just blowing in the wind. Angie is putting on a few pounds, I think and Brad is getting ready for the AOJJ premier look. Regards to all my kababayan. This is a Tagalog joke. “Naandoon si Brad at Angie sa Ang Gulo Mo, France.”

• http://msn.com gena

This post has made my day, I will be happy for the weekend!
    I’m black and Z’s hair is fine! They’re on holiday and do not have to dressed up for anyone! Some of the comments are so stupid!
    Love the Jolie-Pitts! Forever!!!!

• anustin

der baby should wear something nice,ya know to cover up!with shiloh,nah! just jammies and voila!!!lyk mommy.

• spunky

266 Missouri Fan : 08/03/2007 at 7:23 pm
    Hi guli!
    Little Bradley is a happy baby.Keeps following our inside dog.
    He took a morning nap so I got to play with him only for 3 hrs.

guli,thanks for putting a comment on my video.
    Your birthday is next month right? the 12th?

Hi spunky!
    When is your birthday?
    ____________________________________________
    August 14

• Missouri Fan

268 Kiki : 08/03/2007 at 7:28 pm

Hi Kiki!

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

• guli

Hey MF— Little Bradley seems like such a content, happy little bundle of joy. He is very lucky to have such a wonderful and positive grandma that loves him so much!!!

MF, I must have listened to your video at least ten times now, I LOVE IT!!!! I thank you for making it and sharing it with us :-)

Re: my Bday…shhhhh…I can’t believe you remembered the date, but this is a BIG one for me, the one I want to forget :lol: Again, MF you are great!!!

• Vivi

Thanx so much Jared! I was missing seeing them…..

• LOVE ANGELINA

243 Missouri Fan : 08/03/2007 at 6:40 pm
    246 Missouri Fan : 08/03/2007 at 6:43 pm
    _______________________________________________________________–

THANK YOU!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! That was sooooooo sweet. I was laughing so hard at the video, I did’t know you could find stuff like that on youtube. It was so cute. Thank you sooooo much. You have to tell me when your birthday is?

• Missouri Fan

272 spunky : 08/03/2007 at 7:33 pm

wow, another LEO! I marked my calendar.

• the real tita

#236: but they can also happen to afford carbon offsets. Can you?

Instead of envying everything you see, you should try improving your life so you can also afford to travel in style and stay at the most gorgeous hotels. Jealousy isn’t gonna make you money so quit whining and start working.

I’ve noticed that all those who love to criticize this couple’s itinerary haven’t been out much. If you love the good life, you’d be saying yeah, I stayed in that hotel once or something to that effect. Ignorance is not bliss in your case.

• spunky

276 LOVE ANGELINA : 08/03/2007 at 7:38 pm
    _____________________________________________________

I know i ask to much and you are probably busy but are you planning to write any time soon again….im sorry but i can help it im a teenager and i get bord.

• the real tita

#223: yada yada yada. Just because you can’t afford to do what they’re doing doesn’t mean they should stop traveling. They have the money, you do not so leave them alone. They want to spend it on jet fuel and caviar, who are you to say no?

Implode that gas in your stomach. You’ll feel better.

• coalharbourqt

Hello Guli! (How do you say hello in Turkish by the way? My mission is to be able to greet everyone in their native tongue eventually) So lovely to see you here – hope you had a good night’s rest and are beating the jet lag! I saw the fires on the news and was thinking about you :-( Just glad you’re safe! I haven’t posted much lately as the threads get really ugly when there is no new pics etc. So glad to see a few new pics – whatever you’re doing is working ;-)

Happy Birthday to all my fellow Leos! Next up – Maddox and Missouri Fan. I think a new Brad and Angie stamp from Australia could be a cool gift (if this really comes true) :-) I wonder what Brad and Angie will get Mad? I bet there will be more adorable homemade cards from his sibs…

• KrungKrung

the tabloids next cover story is Brad and Angelina kiss and make up bahahahhahaa, lil Shilohs pics always on the side view shot, wish it’s a front view shot, she’s so cute, wanna take her home with me y’all

• Besane

Hey Guli,

Good to hear you are back–what is the internet situation in Turkey? Can one have a high-speed internet? Well, now that you are back, I’m leaving in a week to France visiting the in-laws. It’s our 10th anniversary so we are also traveling ‘sans kids’ who will be staying with the grandparents LOL–well, it’s for their total French immersion anyway! We plan on going around in the country side–probably staying in ferme auberge we find on the road., I’m sure no access to the internet… but my hubby will roam around with his laptop anyway!

So good to see the old-timers; I’m getting so bored of same old same old haters in their miserable lives, trying to deny the reality. Jolie-Pitt are intact, solid, happy and thriving! Seriously I would be surprised if they actually do this winery thing, but that’s kind of a American male’s dream, isn’t it, to own a winery in France? It seems almost like a trophy wife LOL

• Missouri Fan

274 guli : 08/03/2007 at 7:38 pm

I love to read your posts. It’s so lively!! :lol:

276 LOVE ANGELINA : 08/03/2007 at 7:38 pm
    You’re very welcome!
    Bill Clinton is my birthday buddy. Aug 19th >> your co-LEO!

• http://htt//justjared.com b

NEW THREAD

• the real tita

#254: But Tom is a midget and he can do roly polys and wear the most expensive suit in the world and still Brad would be taller than him!!!hahaha.

HIs wife would still be crouching down like a hunchback just so he could reach her lips.

• And

‘Hello JPs,’I'M BACK TO TAKE ON THE TROLLS.

• guli

BAMPZS Fans—I just wanted to repost a link to a wonderful video made by a wonderful person, if you have haven’t seen it yet please do so. It is by our beloved Missouri Fan. Cheers MF!

• the real tita

#269: hi, LAM. I think I got your joke. hahaha! Kumusta ka?

• the real tita

#272: So, MF. malaking party para kay Bradley ba? First year is always a big deal, we know. They won’t remember but it is always nice for them to see some pics of their first birthday especially their first birthday cake! May Goldilocks ba diyan?

• L in Philly.

Angie took Madd to work with her today!

FYI- the family is in LA.

• Passing Through

172 Lady G : 08/03/2007 at 5:00 pm
    109 Monique says

………………..

============================================================

Black my behind!

And if you are black as you claim you know that it’s best to let our children wear their hair natural sometimes. Also it’s not good to wear your hair pulled all tight when going to bed either — my mother usually remove whatever what holding our hair together before bedtime.

Now get your ignorant behind off the couch and go out an volunteer or see the world or just get a freaking life. And while you are at it clean your own house first before trying to tell someone else how to clean their!

++++++++++++++++

ROTFLMBAO!!! You go, Lady G! Not only is Monique not black…she’s probably not a woman either.

• Missouri Fan

290 the real tita : 08/03/2007 at 8:00 pm
    Seguro. The mom likes me to make lumpia shanghai eggrolls.
    Wala. I wish there is a Goldilocks. I love their cakes.
    Kumusta naman yoong apo mo rin? One and only apo?

• Passing Through

180 Di : 08/03/2007 at 5:09 pm

The story is fake. Jean-Louis Chancel bought the Chateau Val Joanis in 1977 and has a lot of success. He never would sell his beloved vineyard to the two Ignorants.

I wonder if the news about all the house-buyings are true. I don’t believe it anymore. I think it’s Brangelina spreading stories to stay in the mags and to fake an interesting adventourous life, while they are drinking alcohol in the evening, watching a stupid soap opera and fight about it.

++++++++++++++

Egads! It’s scary when the haters display their idiocy so wantonly.

All Brad and Angie have to do to generate publicity is leave the freaking house, ya twit!

I thought Jared was being facetious and taking a humorous swipe at the variety of truly stupid rumors of Brad purchasing houses and apartments everywhere they go. I’m half way through reading the thread and I keep seeing all these comments about them purchasing what it is obviously someone’s home and very profitable business. Since Jared didn’t cite a source for his comment – I assumed he was displaying an unusal amount of sarcasm in his description of the photos. Am I really the only one who came to this conclusion?

• CLINIQUA

Re the Aussie stamp, I bet Russell crowe himself tries to stop that stamp, he’s such an egomaniac and sees he and his family w/ Danielle spencer, as the royal family down under – he’ll probably spit nails that the jolie pitts get the honor….especially considering that they’re his arch nemesis, George clooney’s good pals. I’d love his reaction. lolol Any aussies here want to weigh in.

Wheeeee..angie’s packing that weight on, got herself a little round onion – sexaaaay…..she’s fattening up to be sperminated y’all….yeeehhhaaaaa – suck it haters!!! Go for a boy this time JP’s — that would rock, as much as I am irritated by crazy grandpappy (and I don’t mean bill Pitt), I’d love to see a combo of Brad pitt and Jon Voight (imagine Joe buck and JD from Thelma louise, then morph them..whoa) walking around one day, 25 – at about 6′ 4″, with blonde hair – my goodness!!!

LMAO at Shi almost catching Zee, size wise – she has to weigh more I bet….it’s on I bet. Angie said Shi was a little bit of trouble, I bet she and Zee love each other to pieces but can go toe to toe. :lol:

• Dumfounded

I just spoke with a set EMT and a friend of hers (also a set EMT) worked with Brad of a film last year. The friend said that Brad and Angie are ever so sweet to each other, in their voices, in movements, touching, and so “privately into each other”.

• Passing Through

210 andrea : 08/03/2007 at 6:04 pm

I know this off topic but why do you think the Beckhams haven’t been on the cover of the tabs like INTouch, Star,NE,etc.

++++++++++++++

Because Americans don’t give a rip about soccer and has-been pop stars

• Jessica

why is there always so much comments for these two i just don’t get it

• Passing Through

211 first and last post : 08/03/2007 at 6:04 pm
    re: 200 Passing Through : 08/03/2007 at 5:49 pm
    Hi PT,
    I was wondering if it was the word, “barf” or “keyboard” that was rude and vulgar…can’t figure that one out…
    now “frozen farts” is a good one…classic PT.

++++++++++

Hey FALP – I think it was the “barf” that she objected to. Or that I was saying that seeing photos of X makes me heave. Or it could’ve just been that I posted at all. Really don’t know…really don’t care…

• CLINIQUA

296 Dumfounded : 08/03/2007 at 8:18 pm

_________________________

I could tell this totally of course – no surprise at all. It’s really the most genuine expression of love I’ve seen from a couple publicly and
    that’s saying something because I know a lot of people – including myself and my roughneck, lmao. :lol: It’s what makes the jealous hater faniston’s and their fantasies even more ridiculous and sad.

• Passing Through

216 kelly : 08/03/2007 at 6:09 pm

what is wrong with shiloh? again she has that blank stare and “huh?” look with her mouth wide open. me starting to think there might be trouble with the once perfect golden child.

++++++++++++

The bold portion of the above statement is “Kelly’s” entire problem. S/he/it need to stop trying to “think”. The world will be a better and safer placer without his/her/its contributions.