Brad & Angelina's Vineyard Venture

Brad & Angelina's Vineyard Venture

Part Deux!

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie board their private jet on Wednesday in Angouleme, France with two of their kids — Zahara, 2, and Shiloh, 14 months.

The couple have decided on a chateau in Southern France — Chateau Val Joanis — and are in the process of buying a vineyard. Their exclusive photos of their “soon to be swiped” up vineyard are in the gallery.

UPDATE: Also included are pictures of Brad & Angelina‘s recent helicopter ride…

Brad & Angelina… still going strong! 10+ pictures of the Jolie-Pitts and their new vineyard venture are inside…

brad angelina vineyard 01
brad angelina vineyard 17
brad angelina vineyard 18
brad angelina vineyard 19
brad angelina vineyard 20

A&E

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1015 » Show All

Jolie – Pitts family completely happy.

If you notice why this thread is somewhat quiet? It’s because the X has a thread, and that the hired Huvane worker is over there manning the booth.

is that just about the cutest picture ever?

Before I go I must thank you Jared.. You rock as always… You’re the Best!!

HEY!!!!!! @ 08/03/2007 at 4:25 pm

143 sandisk : 08/03/2007 at 4:16 pm

dont understand why this URL isnt appearing

_____________________

This place is awesome and romantic – the gardens are beautiful!

silver lining at the 11th hour @ 08/03/2007 at 4:27 pm

#17 Kimberly – the person that might complain about Brit’s (if ever) jetsetting spree are ppl like you. None of the ppl here care about her much, they’re all rooted to JPs. For me, I urge Brit to get out & see the world. Look around and be grateful to whatever she has. JP kids are still under serious-schooling age, the time is ok to bring them around sightseeing. On the lighter side they still don’t have enough vocabulary to argue with the parents about what they actually want & they will not messing up parents’ beautiful clean house, they can go & play like crazy in the hotel room (I as a parent appreciate these things). Anyway, start early & meet all kind of ppl & tolerate the differences & be hopeful that we might see another 4 human beings that will be articulate, well-expressed & not judgemental at all, just like their mother.

It’s common if you look around. Some ppl like to travel without kids, might spoil their hard-earn getaway. Some like me love to have my kids tagging along.. not easy to manage but a blissful vacation it’ll be.

#23 Tina – She’s not comfortable because there are strangers kept looking at her & this one guy make face at her, she’s just Shi, curious & confused.. babies are like that sometimes.. & to my experience, especially when they just gotta out of bed without brushing teeth first! LOL

lol : 08/03/2007 at 3:53 pm
Thank you for mentioning that, I was going to post the same thing. Well I guess my kids are unstable too then. I just got divorced and my ex is in the Army.

Um whose side are you on?

______________________________________________

I was just agreeing with the poster that stated that there are kids whose parents are in the military and they traveled all over the world and their kids are not unstable. So the J-P kids will not be unstable if they travel to different places. I was being sarcastic when I said that my kids must be unstable too then.
And I’m always on B&A side to the end

Dirty Cougar @ 08/03/2007 at 4:31 pm

Hey? Are those white True Religion Jeans Angie’s got on? If, so. I want a pair of True Religion jeans. I like her jeans anyway. They look cute!

silver lining at the 11th hour @ 08/03/2007 at 4:34 pm

i’m too slow.. commenting on page 1 & now i’m on page 6.. sorry if the subjects matter are already done with.

no talent loser @ 08/03/2007 at 4:35 pm

got to go bampzs,bye

Angie looks tan no?

Hey everyone, GULI, long time no see, or have I missed your posts? As an old-timer I sort of avoid mingling with new trolls so it’s nice to come to a clean thread :)

I will believe about this vinyard thing once they start picking grapes LOL They can name their wines with the kids names! Le Maddox 2008, La Shiloh 2009 etc?

A THOUGHT @ 08/03/2007 at 4:40 pm

129 you stupid idiot,why do you wear one?why do you come here and say things that are stupid, you sick sick person you are so miserable,i don’t know what kind of MOTHER you had to try and tear down angie she never did nothing to you.YOU ARE A VERY HATEFUL PERSON you idiot.ONE OF THESE DAYS GOD FORBID REMEMBER WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT ANGIE ,WHEN TRULY…… YOU WILL BE WEARING ONE,you SICKO,LOOSER.

Besane—How are you I got back from Turkey on the 1st of August and started posting yesterday. I missed all of my cyber-friends and Jareds site alot. I have jetlag still, right now it is almost 11 pm for me. It’s great to hear from old friends and see great pics of this wonderful family. BRB, need to cook something for the kids :-)

149 ???? : 08/03/2007 at 4:23 pm

How do we know they really bought the vineyard?

Brad told me.

A THOUGHT @ 08/03/2007 at 4:47 pm

ALL THESE PEOPLE COMING HERE, BECAUSE OF EX THEY ARE SO JEALOUS,TO SEE ANGIE AND BRAD HAPPY.THOUGHT THEIR WOULD BE A BREAK-UP BUT INSTEAD EX KEEPS BREAKING UP WITH ALL THE ONE NIGHTERS.

Thanks Jared for all the photos..

There is an anti Angelina DJ on a local radio station that bashes AJ every change she gets, so I have started sending her positive stories on Angelina. This one just got sent to her. The DJ who does a short segment called “Hollywood Dish” still talks about her wearing her “Team X” shirt, so I have taken it upon myself to deluge her with emails showing Angelina in a positive light. Just this last week, she reported that B&A broke up and that a custody arrangement had already been worked out. Her point of reference must be the Lies and Sordid Weekly and I about went through the roof of my car. So when I got to my office, I emailed her the comment from Cindy Guagenti (sp?) saying that “magazines write lies about our clients to sell magazines”.

This is such a great source to get information about all the wonderful things that Angelina does, that basically I will be posting information that I get from other AJ fans, who seem to be the most resourceful base of fans that I have ever seen.

Oh, I have a mission! Peace to all the fans out there ~ Julianne

Evelyn Fern @ 08/03/2007 at 4:52 pm

To Monique 109
I do not care that you say you are black,tou sound like a ignorant ***** to me.Zee is a beauty & Brad loves her to death.Go choke on something your comment made me sick.

LOVE ANGELINA @ 08/03/2007 at 4:55 pm

Jared I knew you woudn’t let us down. How cute are those pictures? TOO CUTE!!!!!!! Shi and Zee are getting sooooo big.

167 LOVE ANGELINA : 08/03/2007 at 4:55 pm
_________________________________________________________

Happy Birthday.

166 [~Famous~]

She already has a pretty fine looking ass.

But, Tom needs a new hairstyle, Katie needs to work on her huge calves and ankles, and Suri should start saving up for a nose job now.

why why why? @ 08/03/2007 at 4:59 pm

I wonder why Jared has not banned [~Famous~] ? maybe he likes her comments?

109 Monique says

………………..

============================================================

Black my behind!

And if you are black as you claim you know that it’s best to let our children wear their hair natural sometimes. Also it’s not good to wear your hair pulled all tight when going to bed either — my mother usually remove whatever what holding our hair together before bedtime.

Now get your ignorant behind off the couch and go out an volunteer or see the world or just get a freaking life. And while you are at it clean your own house first before trying to tell someone else how to clean their!

170 why why why?

Famous is a male…

Famous is a Has Been @ 08/03/2007 at 5:01 pm

Famous ~ You used to be funny. Now you just sound mean, lonely and may need a night with the Goddess Circle.

Famous is a sad individual, don’t know how anyone can look at these sweet baby girls and say something bad about them. They are so precious in their pj’s.

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1015 » Show All