Brett Ratner's Gay Sexperience

Brett Ratner's Gay Sexperience

Director/party animal Brett Ratner sat down with The Advocate recently to talk about his upcoming film Rush Hour 3, his “hairlessness” and his gay sexperiences.

On him being hairy: There’s no hair on my ass. I have no hair on my balls. So why am I a bear?

On Rush Hour 3 having “gay” punch lines (in reference to a girl taking off her wig and Chris Tucker becomes angry and accuses her of being a man): No, no! That’s from my personal experience. My first blow job was from a man, but I didn’t know it was a man. That’s where that comes from. It’s based on personal experience. It happens to a lot of people.

On his gay sexperience being common knowledge: No! Well, among my friends, but I’m not homophobic or uptight about it. That happens to a lot of heterosexuals. You meet a girl in a bar, and it turns out she’s not a girl. I think a girl should tell you if she’s a girl or a man–that way it’s your preference. It’s comedy. Look, in this movie we don’t pull any punches. We make fun of black people. We make fun of Chinese people. We make fun of French people. We make fun of gay situations. We make fun of whites. It doesn’t matter. It’s the type of movie it is. It’s a fish-out-of-water comedy. You have to have those types of situations to have the comedy. That specific idea was because it’s happened to me. It’s happened to my friends. We’ll get together with a girl, and it’ll turn out to be a guy. The reaction is “Oh, ****!” if you’re not gay, which is funny, I think. Getting into the situation is funny. I laugh whenever I see one of my friends talking to a girl, and I’ll ask, “Is that a man or a woman?” It’s funny, especially if you don’t know about it. If you know about it, fine. If that’s your preference…

Posted to: Brett Ratner

• Who is Fun. frontman Nate Ruess dating?- US Weekly
  • Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Why was this movie even made? I really doubt the masses were clamoring for another “Rush Hour” movie, the franchise is effing tired.

I think being GAY is wrong!it’s just like any other sin.It’s a temptation and once you give into it’s become a sin. I don’t hate gays I just hate the sin they are commiting it’s disgusting!

“My first ******** was from a man, but I didn’t know it was a man.”
LMAO.

Well Leticia, I think being an intolerant moron is wrong. I don’t hate you and your fellow idiots, I just hate your stupidity! God bless!!

i thought Brett ratner WAS gay?

I agree with you Letica! Super and well said! You people that think about dogging. It’s the truth it’s wrong, plain wrong! So just go on and on and make a topic of this it’s typical! What you going to attack me, and right some stupid blah blaha blah, Leticia is 100% RIGHT! People you need to read the bible!!!!

JESSICA_ALBA_IS_FUG @ 08/03/2007 at 8:10 pm

HE IS AN ABSOLUTE FAT, GREAT DOUCHE!!!

JESSICA_ALBA_IS_FUG @ 08/03/2007 at 8:10 pm

OOPS, I MEANT GREASY DOUCHEBAG!

Is he talking bout Serena Williams? LOL

Wow, what a classy guy.

I didn´t want to know that. now every time I see his name on PB opening credits, I´ll think “oh he got a ******** from a man” =\.

jamie lynne @ 08/03/2007 at 9:34 pm

I wonder what Wentworth Miller thinks of him REALLY? Probably is really disgusted with him! Yuck.

DOn’t even go there just to start a topic! BLah blah! Come on now this is show biz! A magazine that needs to sell and a movie that needs to sell too! When will Hollywood give up! I’m so tried of all of us being pull into this let’s talk, did you hear, Blah blah Blah. THe world is coming to a end for sure! Wake up!

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH louveciennes…

TMI Brett Ratner. TMI…>=\

5 Me : 08/03/2007 at 7:49 pm
i thought Brett ratner WAS gay?

I always thought he was gay too…..who knows

Leticia! Well!
Lmao, funny article!

madisonmusic.net
myspace.com/madisonsmusic

M x

I thought he was gay too, but then I found out that he is a great women lover and he has had beautiful girlfriends!I think that the last one is a gorgeous model!
He is the most straight man on the heart!

I went to school with Brett @ 08/04/2007 at 8:30 am

I went to NYU with him and he was really sleaze back then. He constantly chased women out of his league, but something about him made girls be charmed by him. I just didn’t get it. He made it big in Hollywood, but it still seems that hasn’t changed his sleazy ways.

Is Brett Ratner Gay? I don’t really care… he’s an amazing director and he seems so funny and I don’t really care if he’s gay or not and I luv him because he helped Wentworth when Brett suggested Went for the Michael Scofield’s role!! Brett u r great!!

Julia, Brett Ratner is the most straight man on heart!!! Really!

Brett Ratner gay??? Are you kigging??? He is known to be totally obsessed with woman!

“It happens to a lot of people” huh, Brett? Nope. Not really. The only men who get fooled by trannies are men who dig overly made-up women with fake blonde hair, fake boobs, fake lips, fake noses, fake cheekbones, fake fingernails…and who meet such individuals in dark bars…so maybe it happens a lot in H’Wood, but most of the men I know would be put off by phony looking Pam-Anderson blow-up doll women, and therefore less apt to fall for the “Crying Game”

Knowledge from Detroit @ 08/04/2007 at 12:08 pm