GAP Ads: Classics Refined

Here are all of the ads for GAP’s “Classics Redefined” ad campaign. ENJOY!

Pictured (left to right): John Mayer (Musician), Lucy Liu (Actor), Liev Schreiber (Actor), Sarah Silverman (Comedian and Aspiring Supermodel), Forest Whitaker (Storyteller and Actor), Selma Blair (Actor), Ken Watanabe (Actor and Producer), Regina King (Actor), Davis Guggenheim (Director and Producer), Twyla Tharp (Choreographer and Director), Puffy AmiYumi (Rock Stars) and Marcel Wanders (Designer).

01 john mayer gap ad
11 ami yumi gap ad
12 marcel wanders gap ad

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

The photos are beautiful.

Wow the photo’s are beautiful.

Yeah, those are great shots….Props to Twyla Tharp. I can’t do that with MY leg, and I’m sure that lady has dance shoes older than me!

*~*Jinny*~* @ 08/03/2007 at 12:50 pm

Yes, beautiful, indeed!

Although, I will forever long for the days when I could go into a GAP store and drool over the gorgeousness of Mr. Wentowrth Miller.

Dirty Cougar @ 08/03/2007 at 12:54 pm

Forest Whitaker looks like he’s farting and smelling it! lol! Lucy Liu looks marvelous!

I love Johns picture

*~*Jinny*~* @ 08/03/2007 at 1:05 pm

lol @ Dirty

He looks so proud, like “yeah betches that was me”! lol

Gotta love him though, I remember him best from Forest Gump as Shrimpboat Bubba..You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it, pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried! :)

*~*Jinny*~* @ 08/03/2007 at 1:11 pm

OOPS, he wasn’t in Forest Gump he resembles that guy though, I still have much love for Bubba anyhow. lol

Finally I can see them…I have been looking for them for ages!!! You rock!!!

john looks delicious!

Whoa, Puffy AmiYumi! Good for them.

Good Morning Baltimore @ 08/03/2007 at 2:11 pm

Why does it say for Forest “Storyteller and Actor”?

Gosh Sarah looks Hot and John is just really yummy in that photo. Twyla is very bendy .. very nice hehe. Forest is a great actor, really like his work.

Who told Sarah Silverman she could model, she’s weird and talentless.

I love the pictures but Sarah Silverman looks like she was trying too hard. I don’t like that one at all.

Orange Clockwork @ 08/03/2007 at 2:35 pm

Hosnap, hoo-ray for AmiYumi!

I dig SB’s hair

blackfriday1978 @ 08/03/2007 at 4:34 pm

I know this is not related, but I want to let you all know that while GAP spending millions $$ to pay these already rich people for these photos, GAP is a company that would not pay a dime more for their FULL-TIME sales employees! My friend who works at Gap, she is a mother of 3 and this is her full-time job, her hourly rate is $12 Canadian dollars, she constantly make her sales goal and starting this year, management told her that she reached the MAX they will pay for sales employees and they will not give her a dime in raise! How much 10 cents per hour really cost GAP inc. while how much they pay for these photos?! Sad…

JESSICA_ALBA_IS_FUG @ 08/03/2007 at 5:10 pm

@ #18

I see a disgruntled GAP employee… LMAO..

I don’t like gap clothes. John Mayer is looking very gay, his hair looks very stupid. Ken knows his way around a lady. Marcel look like a grown up too.

John Mayer looks awesome.
So does Selma Blair and those chinese-japanese twins (i dunno where they’re from and if they’re twins..=P)

blackfriday1978 @ 08/04/2007 at 12:15 pm

For #19…

did you even read? I do not work for Gap… and not to mention not a mother of 3, thank god! But I wrote that to let more people know about this particular corporation. I don’t buy their “Red Project” line and never go talk it up how fabulous they are and enourage people buy from them. We are reading entertainment news, but never hurt to know some truth out there. You think it is a matter of LMAO when my friend telling me that she has to pay gas, grogery to feed her 3 kids while she was working her axx off on the Gap sales floor? I have seen her work, she is one hard working women (I am not that hardworking myself). Shallow as I am reading entertainment news, but now I feel better coz I now know someone out there would think this is a matter of LMAO… thanks for making my day.

I love the photos. But I hate what GAP represents.

Hi. By the way, The whole (RED) campaign was started by Bono who has worked for over 20 years on the whole AIDS research funding. It started internationally first, and GAP just picked it up.

I am no way endorsing GAP clothing or anything. In fact, I don’t even like their clothes that much (their clothes look better on tall people, and I’m not). However, I DID go to my local GAP store today just so I could oggle at such aesthetic eye candy! I didn’t buy anything. I just stared.

#18. Does your friend know what get a new job means.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All