Rihanna: Good Girl Gone Bath

Rihanna: Good Girl Gone Bath

ICH MAG ES EBEN SEXY!!!

Rihanna takes it off for a bikini shoot in the September 2007 issue of Germany’s Maxim magazine.

“I just like it sexy,” Rihanna said to the magazine.

The R&B songstress is currently on crutches after a disastrous run-in with… a chair.

Rihanna also recently teamed up with Totes to launching her own line of umbrella, priced from $14.99 to $50. You can check out her rain gear collection here.

You can stand under my umbrella anytime, Rihanna.

rihanna maxim 01
rihanna maxim 02
rihanna maxim 03
rihanna maxim 04
rihanna maxim 05
rihanna maxim 06
rihanna maxim 07

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

Tries too hard.

tries extremely hard.
ugly, fat, needt to get tight, classier, learn how to sing,..i mean…just really ugly.
not sexy at all.
Keira Knightley walking on the streets..that’s the definition of sexy.

this girl is pretty annoying!!! I HATE HER!!!!VOMIT!!!!!! she thinks that she’s sexy, but look at her……… she maybe deosn’t have mirror at her home!!!!LOL!!!!!

chrischdi @ 08/03/2007 at 8:56 am

lol at ich mag es eben sexy :P
klaro :P

“Eben” does not mean evenly in this case!! The closest translation I can think of in 10 seconds is “I just like it sexy”. Dictionaries won’t do it if you don’t know the language… Otherwise love your site.

oh, and rihanna.. love her too.

Miss Ella @ 08/03/2007 at 9:08 am

Child looks crazy and desperate as hell-Pastor Leroy Kitchens was jest preaching on these young womens trying to get attention with no clothes on-she need to c’mon down to Tupelo Mississippi (It’s just an hour south of One Below Mississippi) the sista’s will teach her how to really hoe!(rows of cotton).

andré : 08/03/2007 at 8:48 am
tries extremely hard.
not sexy at all.
Keira Knightley walking on the streets..that’s the definition of sexy.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I’m not a big fan of Rihanna. I don’t think she’s be best singer out there, but when the singing world gives us J-Lo, Brit, and the other wannabes then she’s not all that bad. Her song is catchy. However, how can you call this girl fat. She has a nice, healthy, sexy body. Keira Knightly is FAR from sexy, she’s skinny, flat chested and has no a$$, but hey if that’s your cup of tea, then more power to you. But I know alot of men of all races who would rather juicy over looking like a boy. I’m so sick of you white folks making comments about these girls that has a little meat on there bones being fat. That is why we have all these anorexic, girls running around.

no problem! :-)

KrungKrung @ 08/03/2007 at 9:54 am

she acts like a hoe, she’s one of the wanna be’s…

OMFG. Eww. I agree wit who’s here said she’s tried too hard! And no! That’s not easy. That’s gross! Rihanna is gross. Just looking at her face makes me wanna vomit. And why they focus on her face? That huge forehead, big lips and nose are so ugly, horrible and awful! She is disgusting and gross. Period.

I don’t she anything wrong with having a fit healthy body. She not anorexic which is unfortunely is being the norm of the entertainment business. Stay healthy!!

stellartes @ 08/03/2007 at 10:17 am

She is a doll.Beautiful girl.

her…sexy?…I Think NOTT she thinks shes the next beyonce HAHA

I like her looks and her voice but she needs to smile more :) Smiling face can be sexy too :) Smile !

she’s so annoying
her voice is so annoying

slap a hoe @ 08/03/2007 at 12:02 pm

if i ever run into a beyonce stan i would slap a ***** on the face. she’s not trying to be beyonce, she’s rihanna, rihana, beyonce, rihanna, beyonce not all black people look the same!

The problem is, this is a child trying way to hard to be grown. The only thing she has going for her is looks and that’s running out. She has no talent, she really can’t sing if your honest with your self. All these image changes is really not helping, already she is played out.

I’m praying for the girl cause pretty soon she will be the next SUPERHEAD.

rihanna is way sexier than some keira knightley, but then again thats my opinion.

Dionne anyone @ 08/03/2007 at 1:28 pm

Man Dionne Warwick does bathe.
Ree- ree should have had a full bang for that long acne 4head.
Retouched to death, we just saw her with a ‘Chaka Khan’ wig yesterday. The ska-nk is bald headed with a nose like a moose.
Sell, sell the @ss cuz your wanna be ‘Bey’so bad is’nt working Moose-y.

her sex appeal seems a little force but that’s just me

Check out what the tweety bird big forehead looks like for real, on tmz’s video. That is not how her skin or forehead/weave look. BTW her thighs look enormous!

50 dollar an umbrella, omg.

there’s nothing attractive about her

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All