Fashion Faceoff: Crocs 'n Socks

Fashion Faceoff: Crocs 'n Socks

President George Bush took a fashion misstep pairing socks with Crocs before a bike ride in Washington back in June (black Cayman style Crocs, $29.99).

Violet Affleck, 19 months, paired her Crocs with white socks at LAX airport on Friday while out with mom Jennifer Garner (red/black Disney Beach Crocs, $34.99).

Who wore Crocs ‘n socks better — PRESIDENT BUSH or VIOLET AFFLECK?

Jared you are too stupid

Dirty Cougar @ 08/05/2007 at 11:59 am

Oh my F@uuuCCCCCCK! Now, they are making these hideous looking crocs for adult’s? You won’t catch me wearing these silly clown sandles!

Geoge, ‘fo sure.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! Funniest thing ever.

I guess I’m throwing out my black crocs…

notice that the drunken jackass has the presidential seal embroidered on his friggin socks. he’s so pathetic.

violet affleck of course bush looks ridiculous

I think Violet wore them better! Of course, I never agreed with those things anyways…how about this…i saw a girl with turquoise crocs and bright blue socks….so gross looking.

W wore it better. Sorry kid – you ain’t got what it takes.

I love them both but i’d have to say Violet.
It’s really weird to compare ben’s kid and president Bush!

No comparison. Bush looks like the jerk he is. Violet looks adorable!

Dirty Cougar @ 08/05/2007 at 12:48 pm

Embroidered Presidential socks and crocks! LMAO!! What do you expect from a politician? Leave it to George! I think George wins as homely as this looks. At least the crocs are not a dayglo color.

Violet wins big time. ;-) Must say the kids and those over 70 years old look cute in them.

They’re good on the beach in Florida, doing yardwork in wet grass, and on little kids with or w/out socks. Adults should NEVER wear socks with sandles and for sure never with Crocs.

They work really well if you have a heel bone spur or plantar faciitis, but they have to be the brand name “Crocs”. Only the true Crocs have a soft cushioned heel and arch support.

Okay, I don’t get it – Violet has had hair almost the color of her Mom’s for all her life – a chestnut brown, now all of a sudden she’s platinum blonde? are they dying that kid’s hair??!!

LMAO well its obvious violet can pull off the crocs n’ socs. i think only little kids can pull that look off. FOR THE PEOPLE OVER 5, DONT WEAR CRCOS AND SOCS. AS A MATTER OF FACT, DONT WEAR CROCS AT ALL.

hellloooow? i don’t care what the other person would be opposite of bush, I would ALWAYS pick the person who’s NOT George W. bush!!!! are you crazy or what? he kills thousands of people in war, steals money from hard-workin people, ignored the treats of the al quadia (or some like that :S) who gives a **** bout crocks? PICK FRICKIN VIOLET YOU MORONS! she’s innocent an sweet an not a murderer! dumbasses!

Violets Auntie @ 08/05/2007 at 1:38 pm

CLINIQUA, Violet has always been blonde, because both her mom and dad were blonde as infants and youth. No doubt, her hair will turn darker as she gets older. My daughter was born blonde and now has a head of beautiful brown hair.

Sorry, I’m a Croc lover. They are unbelievably comfortable and clean up so easily. My husband and daughter laughed at me, now they’re both wearing Crocs. Now my son-in-law wants a pair for himself and the granddaughter. They come in different styles now and I do wear them with socks on the treadmill.

There’s no comparison between Violet and the Shrub. He hasn’t earned the right to wear Crocs. He’s an *******.

I think this “fashion” is completely weird. The President at least has everything matching. Violet, not so much.

So they tie?

marmalade @ 08/05/2007 at 1:45 pm

Those shoes are ugly but I suppose a toddler can be excused plus they look like childrens shoes so Violet wins. Sorry but on adults they look wrong – I swear they’d even make George or Brad loose thier sexiness.

Silly President crocs are for kids.

Violet all the way.

God bless Pres.Bush!

who cares about Garner but Violet is cute.
But I stand by my President….

President Croc.

hahaha!! aaawww..Pres. Bush in Crocs. i can’t pick. both Violet and Pres. Bush look cute in them.

My vote is for Violet. The president should stuck to his cowboy boots. It looks like he’s trying to hard to be the everyday man.

I never thought that Crocs would take off. I remember seeing them in a store 3 years ago. I will never own a pair but I think it looks OK on kids.

Violet is such a cute. Crocs shoes are ugly.

stop hatin on the Crocs! @ 08/05/2007 at 3:56 pm

There’s nothing wrong with adults wearing Croc’s, Just don’t wear the loud colors. I got the ones from Land’s End. I love em. They’re more like a comfortable slipper. They feel so good on your feet and your feet get air. I’ve always worn mine with socks. Socks and Desinex or some other kind of antifungal foot cream. If not, your feet are going to sweat and stink. Pueey!

As I understood, President was heading back to his car after a bike ride, and that’s why he got his bicycle socks on. I’m a biker too and I think it was just convenient to switch to crocs (clog shoes) than a tennis shoes?

Sometimes, I have socks on and I need to put on a pair of shoes to do the trash or get the mail so I would quickly put on my Birkenstock. I honestly won’t do that if i’m going to a store but it is just convenient…

Nothing’s wrong with President Bush…I won’t attack his fashion just because I’m a Democrat.

Barbara Bush @ 08/05/2007 at 4:19 pm

Of course his socks are embroidered with the seal. How else would he remember who he is? His shirts are monogrammed too but that’s to make sure he doesn’t get them mixed up with anybody else’s shirts.

impeach him. for the crocs and for his unjustifiable war.

celeb watcher @ 08/05/2007 at 5:13 pm

The Pres looks “fun” in Crocs. Violet looks like a cute kid. I say President Bush, just because he needs to win some popularity poll these days!

LOL, violet wears them the best ^^

Dubya wore them better. As a biker, stepping into Crocs after a ride, with or without socks, is a needed treat for the feet.

Kudos to Team Lara Croft for another inane and useless comment!

Are you capable of anything else? Re-f*cking-tard!

Crocs are ugly. They look like something the elderly wear when gardening.

He could wear Armani and he would still be the biggest ******* in the world.

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT BUSH! @ 08/05/2007 at 7:38 pm

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT BUSH!

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT BUSH!

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT BUSH!

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT BUSH!

Dear Clooniqua @ 08/05/2007 at 7:40 pm

Violet has always been blonde.
Get your eyes checked.

hahuahahuuhauhauha

Violet off course! Bush look patetic

Triagenurse @ 08/05/2007 at 8:12 pm

I am a nurse, I have paid hundreds of dollars for shoes that I wear for 13-14 hours a day. After hurricane Katrina my shoes where gone along with everything else. So I bought a pair of Crocs, I love them. I can stand in them for 13 plus hours a day. Yes, they are ugly, but who cares. They are so comfortable. I think I paid $32.99 dollars for them. They are great. Just goes to show people will wear what is comfortable and not always what looks great.

Violet kicks Bush’s ass and then some.

35 magnus : 08/05/2007 at 6:26 pm

Kudos to Team Lara Croft for another inane and useless comment!

Are you capable of anything else? Re-f*cking-tard!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I am going to ignore you. Completely to ignore you. You are not worth it. So don’t think I will be replying to you cause I won’t.

Instead, I’ll just cocentrate on the thousands of Americans and Iraqis who I have died in the name of a war that was sold to us on false pretenses.

I abhor Bush and his bundle of lies.

Being American is being able to speak up againts that. Unlike being in Afghanistan.

Bush has hijacked our democracy in order to cater to oil companies and the psychotic religious rights groups.

Thank God when President Rodham Clinton assumes power, we will begin the healing process.

37 GOD BLESS PRESIDENT BUSH! : 08/05/2007 at 7:38 pm

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT BUSH!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

God Bless our thousands of soldiers who have lost their lives in Iraq and God bless the fact that Jenna and Barbara Bush (the twins) can still party hard with fake ID’s while poor people’s kids go fight for our freedoms – and then come back home and have no health insurance.

Yeah, God bless the former C student cokehead who is now representing our country.

Yeah, great.

stop hatin on the Crocs! @ 08/05/2007 at 9:00 pm

40 Triagenurse : 08/05/2007 at 8:12 pm

^^^^^

My slippers from Land’s End are called “Unisex Trellis Clogs” and they only cost $24.50. You may like them better. They’re somewhat cuter than Crocs.

Its a Crock @ 08/05/2007 at 9:12 pm

His other mistake -one of many are the unibrows -and nose hair sticking out- when he is on tv.

With or without socks, these thingies only look good on little girls. So i guess it’s George all the way!

None! Those are the most horible, ugly shoes ever. When i first saw them in a store, though that was a joke… until a price on it and saw people actually wearing them!

Violet Afflek. Lol. She’s so cute, sorry Bush those crocs ‘n’ socks just don’t suit you!

hahaha. too funny!

Team Lara Croft… I couldn’t have said it better myself! Brilliant!!!

Team Lara Croft GO WOMAN GO

I’m quite sure that Violet put more thought into her wardrobe; I mean she obviously has more cognitive skills then whats-his-name.

violet affleck wore them better of course …….she’s a kid!!! as for DUBYA……WHATEVER!!!

Hey, give both of them a break. Neither one can tie their own shoes yet.

violet affleck

We specializes in embroidery and desier to establish business relations with you.
Free charge for the first order!!!
We are looking forward to working with you!