Grey's Girls Gone Wild!!!

Grey's Girls Gone Wild!!!

Private Practice star Kate Walsh celebrates her bachelorette party with former Grey’s Anatomy co-star Sara Ramirez party and co-star Justin Chambers‘ wife Keisha at Tao nightclub inside the Venetian Hotel, Las Vegas on Saturday night.

Sounds like a wedding is in the works and will happen soon!!!! Kate, 39, has been engaged to movie exec Alex Young for about three months now. (Sara looks like she guzzled down one too many! And might I note, Keisha looks slammin’!)

The season 4 premiere of Grey’s Anatomy, episode “A Change Is Gonna Come,” airs September 27 @ 9PM ET/PT on ABC. The series premiere of Private Practice airs the day before — Wednesday, September 26 @ 9PM on ABC.

More pics inside of Kate‘s bachelorette party…

greys girls gone wild 01
greys girls gone wild 02
greys girls gone wild 03
greys girls gone wild 04
greys girls gone wild 05
greys girls gone wild 06
greys girls gone wild 07
greys girls gone wild 08

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All
coffee lover @ 08/06/2007 at 2:00 am

Oh come on now, Overexposed, I’m a Kate Walsh fan and I’m not mean (at least I think I’m not) and I’m not trying to be mean, in fact I’m feeling optimistic right now (which is once in a decade for me)….I’ve moved on to chocolates from my coffee…Lol.

See coffee, chocolates and KW and I’m happy, try it guyz…

jajajaja omg don`t get bitter abt this enjoy kate`s pics!! and if u don`t then don`t waste ur energy!!
Ok ur opinnion is that kate is being overexposed!! ok good 4 u
Now let us enjoy her being everywhere!!

Love Kate Walsh!
PARTY!!
I wish her all the best!
Thanks JustJared!

50 anonymous : 08/06/2007 at 1:58 am
Overexposed, you are afraid of little girls. Haha….

Believe me I have run into some pretty mean Meredith Fans.
More Kate pics please

————————————————————————–

You r absolutely right!!! jajaja this is nothing like a fan fight, we r just defending our point that`s all

Overexposed @ 08/06/2007 at 2:08 am

“Believe me I have run into some pretty mean Meredith Fans”

Oh, I agree. I seen some very mean Meredith/Ellen fans as well. I’m not a Mer/Ellen fan either, but I have seen what you are talking about with them as well. Some fans of that character or actress seems to derive from the fact she is unexposed. I mean the supporting cast gets more attention than her, and now that can’t be good lol.

“Overexposed, you are afraid of little girls.”
No I’m not afraid. If I was afraid I wouldn’t be continuing this discussion. I’m just making observations and stereotypes. Every celeb is bashed. Everyone. I just don’t see the need to attack is all if someone has a different opinion. I’ve come to learn that you can get your point across without attacking in a civilized manner. I just wasn’t expecting to be cussed and yelled at is all.

See, I’m more of a fan of the other characters and actors on Grey’s Anatomy. I have very little interaction with KW/Addison area per sa.

It looks like Ms. Walsh had a great time. I wish her all my best. Party On.

Overexposed @ 08/06/2007 at 2:11 am

“And we don`t get into fights with other fans. And this is not a fight.So stop making up those KW fans stuff .”

I’m sorry this photo page says otherwise, and when someone cusses and yells at you for no valid reason. Then yes it is a fight. Nor do I make things up. Your just proving points of what other boards are saying about you guys. That statement didn’t help you guys. It’s hurting you.

Overexposed @ 08/06/2007 at 2:13 am

“I am an adult and mother. Leave these little fan girls alone, they are just fan girls. Have you ever been a fan of a celebrity who you obsessed about? Let them enjoy their pics.”
So as a mother you condone unnecessary rudeness when constructive criticism is being said? I am do also an adult, and I don’t tolerate that behavior. If you read my other posts you would have noted I am to a fan of celebrities who are also bashed, and I can relate to what they are saying when they want to defend their fav celeb. Nor did I attack their favorite celebrity. I was the one attacked not the other way around.

Overexposed, I apologize for the cussing. I assumed you were a Mer/EP fan. We get bashed alot by them that is why I got so defensive. I apologize:)

Kate was still a member of GA cast when she attended the events she only became an ex cast mate when the spinnoff was picked up in May, in which she has been to events for Private Practice. Her fiance’s movie premiere. She is friends with KH that is why she went to her movie premeire(KH actually said some really nice things about KW). They even lived next to each other and would go out for a drink after work. Therefore, as a friend she went to her event.

The two bachelorette party’s were separate parties at the same place on the same day. Kate just happens to be more famous than the other woman that is why there were pics of Kate. The two different parties did not intermix.

I apologize for cussing and bashing.

just look at this!!!! It`s all abt kate!!!

[img]http://i10.tinypic.com/4vs3xvo.jpg[/img]

cool beach @ 08/06/2007 at 2:27 am

That’s big of you jaimie, good going on the end.

Nerves are a little frayed because of the constant KW bashing so some fans assume the worst on the neutral to negative posts & posters.

Overexposed @ 08/06/2007 at 2:31 am

“I assumed you were a Mer/EP fan”
Oh. I’m not lol. I’m fan of the other supporting castmembers and characters.

“We get bashed alot by them that is why I got so defensive”
If it helps you any they bash nearly anyone that’s in their way. Not all of the Mer/EP fans. Not all of them are like that, but the more vocal can be. They go after my favorite GA celebs as well when, in fact, they never did anything wrong. It’s all about competition. It’s not our fault that the supporting cast gets more attention :(.

haha love them all! wheres katherin heigl!?

“I take your apology. I do apologize if I offended any of you. That wasn’t my intention at all. I was just making an observation, and it had no bashing agenda behind it.”

Thank You:) You did not offend me, well maybe a little, hehe. I just got a carried away and to defensive. Sorry. Thank You.

“Oh. I’m not lol. I’m fan of the other supporting castmembers and characters.”
Well, then we should get along. I like the others just NOT Mer and Der(no offense to Mer and Der fans). Izzie was my fav before Addison came. I still like Alex and Bailey of course.

The Mer/EP fans not all but alot bash us b/c they are mad the supporting cast outshines the leads.

Again Im sorry.

we r not yelling!!! lol how would u know??? jajajaja

Let kate be!!! She had a great time!! She is now in the best time of her life!! She started on Greys thinking she was only gonna stay for 5 episodes but she became one of the fav characters in the show and she totally deserves it she is a great actress!!! Her role as Addison is so great and she won the right to have her own show, we don`t know if it`s gonna work , but we hope 4 the best.
She has found love, Alex Young a 20 century Fox Top Executives so it`s normal that she has to appear in many events. so what???? is her life!!!
She has being in other carpets with her co workers when she was part of greys as it should be, She is getting popular. that´s it!!!
In katie`s carpet, she had to be , she is her best friend,
on the Espys or whatever XD!! she was hostting that night, then the promotion of PP, then she was hostting the Kate something beauty products, Fantastic 4!!! duhh it was so obvious she had to be there!!! Her fiance was the producer of the movie!!! etc etc!!

And btw im not yelling at u!! lol!

well peace & love!!!

KW rocks!!! :D

cool beach @ 08/06/2007 at 2:55 am

I’ve been wondering about that too, becca. Isn’t KH also close to them? Maybe she was at work?

they all look gorgeous here! congrats kate on her engagement, hope it’ll be a successful marriage. as much as i love grey’s anatomy, i doubt private practice will do really well. im not saying kate’s bad or anything…but i think the storyline’s a bit weak. anyways, i love kate’s dress here, it really matches her!

Angelina, they are changing the show and adding a better storyline. The spinnoff episode was really just to introduce the characters, not so much the storylines. So, if you want tune in to the first episode to see if you like it or are interested. I agree I love Kate’s dress.

Sara and Kate looks amazing as always. Quick poll people….

Will you be watching:

1. Grey’s Anatomy season 4? yes or no

2. Private Practice season 1? yes or no

Overexposed I love your comments.
I’m not an Ellen fan too. I’m a big Grey’s fan and I hate Kate Walsh. She annoying.

[She annoying.
She’s an exhibitionist, an old version of Paris Hilton. She wants press attention because she thinks to be a star. Vomit.]

Calliope, dear, if you’re gonna be a basher, check your grammar.

I think some of you are missing that point.

Kate is not paying the paps to take photographs ! The paps are following her around & taking her pics because of her star status now – she has a new show coming up. I’m sure she doesn’t care less if they are there all not.

The only reason lots of pics are turning up is because Kate’s fanbase is liking them & the paps can sell them to sites like this !

Kate has no control over it ! She’s definitely not a media *****, she is just living her life that happens to be very high profile at the moment. If you don’t like seeing pics of her, don’t bother commenting on them – easy as that !!

I totally agree with you jamie!!!! she’s not overexposed!!!!!! she’s not this kind of woman!!!I think that she’s so beutiful and hot, and paps can’t resist to take pics of her!!!!!!!!
love love love her!!!! AHAHA JJ!!! IT IS ONLY NOW YOU PUT PICS ABOUT HER ON YOUR SITE !!!! ALALALALALLA!!!!

Kate certainly loves to party. Great pics.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All