Reese & Ryan: Back Together?

Reese & Ryan: Back Together?

Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe are on the road to reconciliation, according to Page Six.

“They met for lunch this week at the Votre Sante health-food restaurant, a regular Brentwood haunt for Reese on San Vicente,” said one source. “And they’re going on runs together around the Brentwood Country Club. Both are regular, dedicated runners. Running is a very healing, meditative thing, so maybe it will work its magic on them.”

A friend of Witherspoon said, “Reese and Ryan are trying to work it out. They are still close.”

Phillippe‘s rep denied these rumors saying, “It’s not true.” And the fact that Reese and Jake Gyllenhaal are back together speaks volumes unto itself!

GYLLENSPOON 4EVA!

• August Alsina has woken up from his three-day coma - TMZ
  • Justin Bieber has the new iPhone 6- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

There is no Jake and Reese.

Is everyone blind or playing stupid?

These PR people really have their job made easy for them, because the public will believe anything they read.

Ridiculous.

Jake and Reese were supposedly spotted at an AMPAS screening the other night. The only thing I bet Reese and Ryan are “trying to work out” is visitation/custody issues about the kids. Every time the Jake/Reese stuf surfaces, there’s always something that follows to confuse the issue. Do I see a pattern???LOL!

Reese and Ryan have been apart for almost a year. Reese has moved on. Ryan moved on…even before they were apart! So maybe it’s time for the gossips to move on.

I love these two together I was so sad when they seperated

PageSix is a mostly rubbish source of gossip.

Yeah, Ryan and Reese looked good together, but they had a lot of problems over the years and I think they tried, but I believe it is really over with them. I cannot count how many times Page 6 gets a lot of different stuff wrong. Where does Page 6 get their information??? They have no credibility anymore. nada.

KrungKrung @ 08/05/2007 at 1:14 pm

i like Reese but her chin is so pointy, don’t like….

Or Jake is acting as a decoy for Reese and Ryan. Haven’t all three been friends for a while.

*gah*. Look at her chin!!!!

Isn’t Jake gay? Anyway he was friends with Ryan before so it has all been a little suspicious. I don’t elieve any of it really…Jake and Reese OR Ryan and Reese back together. Hopefully they will be back together as friends like Demi & Bruce its by far the best thing for the kids.

AddictedtoBAMPZs @ 08/05/2007 at 1:39 pm

Hoping it is true.

Dirty Cougar @ 08/05/2007 at 1:44 pm

Don’t bealive everything you read. Right right! Ryan can be trying. LMAO! If, I were Reese I wouldn’t take the cheating ass back!

no i don´t think that they are back together!This is ridiculous!I would pic Jake he´s way hotter in my opinion!

aww i hope they work things out they are such a cute couple

I think tabloids are trying to make some money. They aren’t getting back together. They might be trying to learn how to get along for the sake of their children, but reconciling, no.

I don’t think Ryan and Reese are back together at all. I think she probably is dating Jake. But I gotta be honest. Over the long term, I think Jake and Reese, while both of them are very good looking, I think they are extremely boring. I think now that he is single, Ryan will be the most interesting from a gossip point of view.

i think Ryan deserves better

wow! I never noticed how long reese chin is… they were a cute couple

I don’t believe this is true…they married young, had a family, and as they matured grew apart. They wanted different things as far as a relationship goes. I don’t think in the year they’ve been apart that much has changed. These gossips/tabs trying to hold on to these ‘previous couplings’ is nauseating.

Anonymous @ 08/05/2007 at 2:34 pm

I don’t think Reese is good enough for either of them – little Ms. Type A, control freek. She’s only 31 and she needs MAJOR work already – face and bod. Jake and Ryan each can do sooooooooooooooooooo much better.

chrischdi @ 08/05/2007 at 2:51 pm

i would be so happy, if ryan and reese would be back together. for me they were perfect.

I never would have thought Jake and Reese would ever be linked romantically. Ryan and Reese did look good together but I beleive Reese deserves much better than her past and her present beaus.

Gawd help the man who will end up w/Reese.

[~Famous~] @ 08/05/2007 at 3:14 pm

Reese forehead and chin.. wow!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All