Daniel Radcliffe is My Boy Jack

Daniel Radcliffe is My Boy Jack

Daniel Radcliffe trades in the big screen and the stage for the small screen, slipping into a WWI uniform and a faux-mustache on the Dublin, Ireland set of his upcoming TV film My Boy Jack.

The film is based on the true story of Rudyard Kipling, who used his influence to get his 17-year-old son Jack (Radcliffe) a commission with the Irish Guards, despite his son’s poor eyesight. Jack went missing in action during the Battle of Loos and his mother and father carried out an ardent search for him, spanning many years and many miles of soul-destroying discovery.

Radcliffe, 18, currently stars in Harry Potter: The Order of the Phoenix, in theaters now.

More pictures inside of DanRad working his mustache…

daniel radcliffe my boy jack 01
daniel radcliffe my boy jack 02
daniel radcliffe my boy jack 03
daniel radcliffe my boy jack 04
daniel radcliffe my boy jack 05
daniel radcliffe my boy jack 06
daniel radcliffe my boy jack 07
daniel radcliffe my boy jack 08

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
[~Famous~] @ 08/06/2007 at 1:44 pm

Baby Hitler.

He is a great actor and he looks really handsome in his uniform clothes. Best luck to him!!!!

And I hate HITLER!!!!!!!!!

but love DANIEL

looks awesome!
baby Dan grew up.. .
oh yeah, he did.

Good Morning Baltimore @ 08/06/2007 at 2:04 pm

When does he start filming Half Blood Prince?

He looks like Tom Cruise. Or maybe Hitler.

Yari & Timo @ 08/06/2007 at 2:29 pm

he does looks like creapy hitler!!!!!
he would play him good in 40 years!!

lol

I guess any white guys with a stache looks like Hitler?

Go f*ck yourselves. That’s how people looked…when they were risking their lives for the sake of your grandparents and you.

You’d be in cages or dead if it weren’t for people who apparently to you look like Hitler. Show some gratitude and respect for the uniform.

btw: Tom Cruise is part jew.

I actually love Daniel Radcliffe… Did anybody see the episode of Extras when he was on it? It was major!

Aibok3000 @ 08/06/2007 at 3:00 pm

lov love love DANIEL!!!!
soo cute! )))

how tall is he? I guess he is really small..

He is so beautiful now.

****! He does look like Hitler! He’s even part Jewish like Adolf!

I smell a role coming in 10 years!

love Daniel @ 08/06/2007 at 4:10 pm

I LOVE DANIEL.
I will support his movies,always.
Great potential Daniel has.

Daniel is about 5’6.

He does look like Hitler…and i love him even more!!! woow love love

Shannon M. @ 08/06/2007 at 4:30 pm

Damn!!!! He looks damn good!!!! I about fell out of my chair when I saw these pictures of him. WOW….I have to admit that I have a huge crush on him. I don’t care is he legal now. I can’t wait to see this new tv movie.

omg he looks like the young hitler :O but i’ll do him anyway :) dan is growing up and i’m glad he’s looking for new roles! he deserves it :) i saw a post asking about the sixth movie.. and it’ll hit teathres on november 21st :) kisses

They’ll start shooting HBP in September.. :)

I so want to see this movie. Why does it have to be a tv movie?! *sighs*

I hope you know what this means…..his hair will be short again for the next HP movie.

And it really sucked big time.(his hair- not the movie)

I love how Hollywood give chance at young actore coming from the same community..don’t you Daniel Jacob Radcliffe?..

I think it’s so cool when people wear fake mustaches!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All