Suri Cruise is a Crying Cutie

Suri Cruise is a Crying Cutie

Suri Cruise cries like a maniac after parents Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes strap her into a life jacket and take her for a dip in the water earlier this week in Sardinia, Italy.

Baby Suri looked flat out scared to death, holding mommy Katie for dear life. Tom, 45, and Katie, 28, also spent some fun in the sun, taking turns driving each other around on a jet ski.

Cruise has been was in Berlin, Germany filming his new WWII movie Valkyrie.

Looks like Suri could use some of those chocolates right about now!

suri cruise crying 01
suri cruise crying 02
suri cruise crying 03
suri cruise crying 04
suri cruise crying 05
suri cruise crying 06

Photos: Bauer-Griffin/INFphoto.com
Posted to: Celebrity Babies, Katie Holmes, Suri Cruise, Tom Cruise

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 78 » Show All

Tom never grows old. Look at that!

I’m sorry I have to post how cute Suri is again! The picture where Katie is holding her is adorable!

In that first pic what’s going on? Suri and Katie are sitting there huddled together looking miserable and Tom’s what? Preaching the wrath of Xenu at them?

Enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ 08/06/2007 at 7:21 pm

79 Sarah : 08/06/2007 at 7:13 pm

____________________________________________________________________

I’m sorry I have to say this again but you need to get a life. Why don’t you just cut her picture out, frame it, worship it, and save us the details?

Its obvious that many here arent up on the fact that in many places on this earth, a child Suri’s age “tear’s or not,” would already be swimming like a fish. We were tossed in the water by our father just as his did and so. I too cried, but I also soon fell in love with the ocean. I’m certain Suri will also.

God bless their family, and anyone who finds issue with that doesnt have a clue who God is.

I LOVE THEM!!!

My goodness how cute.

Okay, it is obvious 81 and 82 is the same person. Two positive comments about the aliens in 3 minutes is very suspicious.

I think it’s so cool when people go to the lake!

From Lainey @ 08/06/2007 at 7:31 pm

Cruise on Mini-Break

What is it with St Tropez this year?
The GMD and Katie arrived in the South of France and reportedly sparked a near-riot, as paparazzi surrounded the VIP Club after word spread they were inside – Katie dancing, Tom trying to.

Check out this exclusive photo of Katie upclose – no makeup, not a trace. And you know what? I’m all over it. She’s adorable. Wicked old and ugly taste in clothes but adorable. And brave. How many others would do the same?

Then they took to the seas – check out Tom trying to placate an unhappy Little Sci as his wife looks listlessly into the distance. And then the jetski lesson: the manly GMD, who rescues at least one person a year, giving Katie a lesson in speed. The way his hand is gripping her thigh…it looks almost convincing.

Almost.

Omg sooo cute! Thanks JJ i love the suri pic’s keep em coming!

what an UGLY child!!!!EEEWWWWW!!!!!!

what a beautiful sight!

[~Famous~] @ 08/06/2007 at 7:40 pm

I cant swim for sheeit! I WISH someone would of taught me when I was younger. All my friends can swim and I could never dive into the deep end with them and play around.

Half the people on this site can swim now because someone at some point probably push them into the water.

aaawwwwwww

Anonymous @ 08/06/2007 at 7:52 pm

I volunteer to push Famous in the water. No floaties

Lillianne @ 08/06/2007 at 7:55 pm

Splash had four videos of Katie and Suri walking in Berlin. In one Suri runs every which way to get away from Katie. I never saw Tom in the videos. It was the day Suri saw the little doggie and offered the dog some of her bottle.

thank you,thank you,thank you JJ.

This is a cute baby and wonderful parents.

What an incredibly stupid and unfeeling way to give the child experience of bathing and water. Poor little girl. Someone should push her silly daddy into the water without all his flotation devices!

priceless pictures. They are so adorable as always.

Preggy-Jolie @ 08/06/2007 at 8:14 pm

OMG! that is just like my 18month old nephew as soon as they hit the water WAHHHHHH!!! lol the water is intimidating to them…its scary

angelina_mmm @ 08/06/2007 at 8:14 pm

poor baby

How horrible for him to do this for the camera’s to Katie’s child. Katie dont’ just sit there get a back-bone.

Katie looks scared herself. It is like she doesn’t want Suri to go in there but it seems like Tom is making Suri go into the water. It doesn’t look like Katie is a happy camper either.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 78 » Show All