Suri Cruise is a Crying Cutie

Suri Cruise is a Crying Cutie

Suri Cruise cries like a maniac after parents Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes strap her into a life jacket and take her for a dip in the water earlier this week in Sardinia, Italy.

Baby Suri looked flat out scared to death, holding mommy Katie for dear life. Tom, 45, and Katie, 28, also spent some fun in the sun, taking turns driving each other around on a jet ski.

Cruise has been was in Berlin, Germany filming his new WWII movie Valkyrie.

Looks like Suri could use some of those chocolates right about now!

suri cruise crying 01
suri cruise crying 02
suri cruise crying 03
suri cruise crying 04
suri cruise crying 05
suri cruise crying 06

Photos: Bauer-Griffin/INFphoto.com
Posted to: Celebrity Babies, Katie Holmes, Suri Cruise, Tom Cruise

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 » Show All

What a happy family. This made me laugh so much.
Simply adorable.

What’s the weather there? Katie looks like she’s cold and not too happy about Tom demanding that Suri join him in the water!

sometimes its rainy and cold.

So cool to see them having a blast in Europe.

its totally NORMAL for a baby to be scared & crying when they’re in large boddies of water! poor Suri :( but she is TOO CUTE FOR WORDS! :)

Wonderful photos of them. Makes me long for a vacay myself.

pr person @ 08/06/2007 at 8:55 pm

What exactly is so funny or adorable about a child who is obviously distressed?! Sorry, not funny, adorable, cute, sweet, etc…… For you dumb a$$es that are either paid or made to come on this site, maybe you should look at the picture before you post your idiotic…”How cute”.. “They are adorable” … “Wonderful family” … Idiots!

I don’t mind them b/c they have seemed happy and Suri has always been a happy smiley baby and all. But lately Katie seems so distant all the time and it is worrisome. I saw the other pics that go along with these and the whole time that Suri was screaming Katie literally sat and stared off in space like she was lost and didn’t even notice. After seeing the pics from the other night with the same vacant stare it worries me as to what is going on. I really like Katie. She has a great style and seems to be a wonderful mother. But it seems that lately she only REALLY smiles genuinely when she is with Suri alone or by herself or with friends. Otherwise she seems somewhat lost. I hope she gets through anything that may be going on b/c I really like this family.

Ever since she became an alien bride it seems the “physical attraction” has fizzled. Tom seems to be more attentive to the baby. He probably wishes he hadn’t jumped on that sofa. He probably wishes Scarlett J. or one of the others had said “yes”. Remember, Katie was towards the bottom of his list. He had to know she was a bimbo. I’ll bet he gives her a tiny allowance. There’s no way she can get her hands on his fortune. That’s what happens when you sell you soul Katie. I’ll bet she thought she would be Hollywood “royalty”, not the JOKE she has become.

a realist @ 08/06/2007 at 9:02 pm

11 Bamzps fan : 08/06/2007 at 5:42 pm
CAn someone explain to me why they call this family alien family? and alien baby?

**********************
It is so ignorant and childish.

Beautiful mom and daughter. Tom looks so hot and happy.
Im glad they are relaxing and having fun.

My brother showed me the new trailer of Lions for Lambs and it looks awesome. Looking forward for Valkyrie too.

HAHA…TOO CUTE!

Teach her to swim in a pool first you dork!

Maybe she is crying because she is scared her gadgets will short circuit in the water.

what a shame that coward @ 08/06/2007 at 9:27 pm

My dad threw me in the lake. Then he made me take swimming lessons after that. I was so scared after being thrown in the lake I did not want lessons. I had them anyway and can swim but weirdly, I am afraid of the water. Yes I can save myself by swimming, but I should have been introduce to lessons and a pool first. I went from a waddle pool to being thrown in a deep lake where my dad fished.So Tom is selfish and a looser and so is the spaced out looking mom for letting this happen. Shame.

didn’t tom watch shark week on discovery channel this week??? theres no way i’d get in the ocean with my kid after knowing how sharks can come out of nowhere

You don’t throw kids in an ocean or lake to teach them to swim. You take them to the Y or in a pool where you can see clearly to the bottom, and where they can learn in a controlled, safe place. Anyway, they are obviously not trying to teach her to swim–it’s just another bogus photo op of this poor homely child and her strange parents. It would be laughable at the way it backfired–if it weren’t so creepy. TC trying to act butch is not a pretty sight.

[~Famous~] @ 08/06/2007 at 10:05 pm

92, that was very mean and completely uncalled for, why would you say something like that?

Are there 2 ~Famous~’s on here?

I had fun with the family pics. Suri is such a cutie.

I absolutely adore this family.

I love pics # 4 and 5.

the real tita @ 08/06/2007 at 10:18 pm

#15: no, beg to differ. They call them alien because they are Scientologists who believe they’re descended from alien beings. Be more informed before you comment. Read about Scientology, Ron Hubbard and Xenu. Hence that movie with John Travolta called Battlefield Earth.

the truth is all religions are cults, but anyway they dont look like a couple, more like they are forced to do things together.

I’m SO not a fan of these two, I swear. But I think Suri Cruise is ADORABLE!!! She’s sooooo cute!!

awww Suri. She’s not used to the water and idiot Tom seemed to be forcing the baby to go in. Suri needs to be in a baby pool to get familiarized than dump her in the ocean. tom’s way is traumatizing the child! Grrrrr!

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 » Show All