Sienna Gets Down with Diddy

Sienna Gets Down with Diddy

Sienna Miller leaves Diddy‘s party at DC10 club late Monday night in Ibiza, one of the Balearic Islands located in the Mediterranean Sea.

The DC10 Club is conveniently located right next to Ibiza’s only airport and was dubbed club of the year by The Face magazine last year. It has become one of this season’s favorite clubs in one of the most popular areas for clubbing in the entire world.

Sienna was traveling with a group of friends and after the party, Diddy and his entourage visited Sienna‘s villa. Nudge, nudge.

More pictures inside of Sienna and Diddy‘s late-night partying…

diddy sienna miller 01
diddy sienna miller 02
diddy sienna miller 03
diddy sienna miller 04
diddy sienna miller 05
diddy sienna miller 06
diddy sienna miller 07
diddy sienna miller 08

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

i dont understand sienna miller why p.diddy???a bad couple…sienna must be crazy..this situation is just like kate and pete…these are wrong couples…

[~Famous~] @ 08/07/2007 at 2:34 pm

I hope Diddy washed his hands after touching her.

NADIA LIKES SIENNA :) @ 08/07/2007 at 2:37 pm

she is lovely as always

Dirty Cougar @ 08/07/2007 at 2:40 pm

Sienna’s looks fabulous! It’s her business what she does not, mine. Love her boots! She has the legs for them boots! Kick ass Sienna girl!

nasty couple

I think it’s really cool when people get down!

is she wearing a leather skort??? looks like she and her friends like chocolate.

THis is a couple? The body language looks like she barely knows him and what’s going on betwen them is not the picture the PR people are presenting. Sienna is getting desperate finding guys to hook up with.Hmmm
maybe a good dating srvice, will produce more compatible results than this!!!

They sure hang out a lot.

Love me some Sienna and her hot little pooper !!! Too sad Diddy took a dip that night and not me !!!

Dieter, do you have to mention girls poopers in every post? It’s disturbing.

~*~Get Real~*~ @ 08/07/2007 at 3:05 pm

i see not one pic of these two together….maybe making a big deal outta nothing???

HEY!!!!!! @ 08/07/2007 at 3:15 pm

I thought she wasn’t going after Piddy????/

Dirty Cougar @ 08/07/2007 at 3:25 pm

@ Kelly,
Leave Dieter alone! Dieter is open, honest and funny. What’s so disturbing about that? I feel sorry for you if, you get disturbed that easily. Jeez, calm the f@ck down!

Nina Simone @ 08/07/2007 at 3:37 pm

Is the guys she’s shaking hands with The Game?

oh my god what a homewrecker….

Dirty Cougar, maybe you and Dieter should start up your own sick website then… Iwanttostickmyfingerinherpooper.com…

I just don’t see the necessity for mentioning poopers in every post, it’s kinda stupid and childish. And who said I wasn’t calm? Just made a statement, why don’t you leave ME alone?

She is such a ****!! She sure Fawks for movie roles..

I think she is FUGS and sloppy! Thank God Jude Law is out of that hot mess!

[~Famous~] @ 08/07/2007 at 4:04 pm

Dirty Loser needs to STFU.

Dirty Cougar @ 08/07/2007 at 4:16 pm

Famous fug, needs to go Fug himself or herself. What ever the f@ck it is. Stay outta my face f@cktard!
Jeez! Everybody’s so mean and nasty lately. What happened? Did Perez Hilton shut down his faggy website or something?
@ Kelly. yeah, I leave you alone but, you needs to leave others alone too. Dieter is harmless and funny. Not everyone agree’s w/ you.

[~Famous~] @ 08/07/2007 at 4:27 pm

Dirty, you dare type to me that way? As much as you mimic me, seriously!? You should show your idol more respect than that, and stop acting so ungrateful.

Dirty Cougar @ 08/07/2007 at 4:46 pm

Famous~ needs to STFU already. Mimic you? Oh please…. I rather go fug myself!

Diddy why would you leave Kim I mean she’s been w/ you since forever and even took you back after hurrican j.lo I guess it’s true what they say you dont know what you truely have untill it’s gone

The Face went under in 2004.

Dirty/Dieter – we all wish you would disappear. The two of you have hateful streaks ten miles wide. A lot of us feel the same way Kelly feels but we keep quiet and hope you will just go away.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All