Sienna Gets Down with Diddy

Sienna Gets Down with Diddy

Sienna Miller leaves Diddy‘s party at DC10 club late Monday night in Ibiza, one of the Balearic Islands located in the Mediterranean Sea.

The DC10 Club is conveniently located right next to Ibiza’s only airport and was dubbed club of the year by The Face magazine last year. It has become one of this season’s favorite clubs in one of the most popular areas for clubbing in the entire world.

Sienna was traveling with a group of friends and after the party, Diddy and his entourage visited Sienna‘s villa. Nudge, nudge.

More pictures inside of Sienna and Diddy‘s late-night partying…

diddy sienna miller 01
diddy sienna miller 02
diddy sienna miller 03
diddy sienna miller 04
diddy sienna miller 05
diddy sienna miller 06
diddy sienna miller 07
diddy sienna miller 08

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

i dont understand sienna miller why p.diddy???a bad couple…sienna must be crazy..this situation is just like kate and pete…these are wrong couples…

[~Famous~] @ 08/07/2007 at 2:34 pm

I hope Diddy washed his hands after touching her.

NADIA LIKES SIENNA :) @ 08/07/2007 at 2:37 pm

she is lovely as always

Dirty Cougar @ 08/07/2007 at 2:40 pm

Sienna’s looks fabulous! It’s her business what she does not, mine. Love her boots! She has the legs for them boots! Kick ass Sienna girl!

nasty couple

I think it’s really cool when people get down!

is she wearing a leather skort??? looks like she and her friends like chocolate.

THis is a couple? The body language looks like she barely knows him and what’s going on betwen them is not the picture the PR people are presenting. Sienna is getting desperate finding guys to hook up with.Hmmm
maybe a good dating srvice, will produce more compatible results than this!!!

They sure hang out a lot.

Love me some Sienna and her hot little pooper !!! Too sad Diddy took a dip that night and not me !!!

Dieter, do you have to mention girls poopers in every post? It’s disturbing.

~*~Get Real~*~ @ 08/07/2007 at 3:05 pm

i see not one pic of these two together….maybe making a big deal outta nothing???

HEY!!!!!! @ 08/07/2007 at 3:15 pm

I thought she wasn’t going after Piddy????/

Dirty Cougar @ 08/07/2007 at 3:25 pm

@ Kelly,
Leave Dieter alone! Dieter is open, honest and funny. What’s so disturbing about that? I feel sorry for you if, you get disturbed that easily. Jeez, calm the f@ck down!

Nina Simone @ 08/07/2007 at 3:37 pm

Is the guys she’s shaking hands with The Game?

oh my god what a homewrecker….

Dirty Cougar, maybe you and Dieter should start up your own sick website then… Iwanttostickmyfingerinherpooper.com…

I just don’t see the necessity for mentioning poopers in every post, it’s kinda stupid and childish. And who said I wasn’t calm? Just made a statement, why don’t you leave ME alone?

She is such a ****!! She sure Fawks for movie roles..

I think she is FUGS and sloppy! Thank God Jude Law is out of that hot mess!

[~Famous~] @ 08/07/2007 at 4:04 pm

Dirty Loser needs to STFU.

Dirty Cougar @ 08/07/2007 at 4:16 pm

Famous fug, needs to go Fug himself or herself. What ever the f@ck it is. Stay outta my face f@cktard!
Jeez! Everybody’s so mean and nasty lately. What happened? Did Perez Hilton shut down his faggy website or something?
@ Kelly. yeah, I leave you alone but, you needs to leave others alone too. Dieter is harmless and funny. Not everyone agree’s w/ you.

[~Famous~] @ 08/07/2007 at 4:27 pm

Dirty, you dare type to me that way? As much as you mimic me, seriously!? You should show your idol more respect than that, and stop acting so ungrateful.

Dirty Cougar @ 08/07/2007 at 4:46 pm

Famous~ needs to STFU already. Mimic you? Oh please…. I rather go fug myself!

Diddy why would you leave Kim I mean she’s been w/ you since forever and even took you back after hurrican j.lo I guess it’s true what they say you dont know what you truely have untill it’s gone

The Face went under in 2004.

Dirty/Dieter – we all wish you would disappear. The two of you have hateful streaks ten miles wide. A lot of us feel the same way Kelly feels but we keep quiet and hope you will just go away.

I appreciate the beautifulness of all your words and especially dirty cougars wisdom. Thank you.

I have to admit that this is probably the ugliest outfit Sienna has wore in a loong time. She doesnt look very good here, but Im sure she’ll look great when she gets tanned and heading back to London :)

Dirty Cougar @ 08/07/2007 at 6:13 pm

I express my thankfulness as well. Thanks U all for you’re beautiful words. Dieter and I our especially appreciative! Now! Go fug yourselves!

anon – how can you know that all want Cougar and me to disappear – we just like ****** personalities (and hot cross buns as well) and that´s what this website is for. It´s not all about the benjamin !!!!

mm well i’m not a sienna hater actually i like her but i really have to admitt she’s a b1tch

NADIA LIKES SIENNA :) @ 08/07/2007 at 7:20 pm

SHUT UP DIETER AND DIRTY GOURAG.GO AWAY AND LEAVE US ALONE.ANON I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU.

Dirty Cougar @ 08/07/2007 at 7:23 pm

Well, Said Dieter! To each’s own is all I say. Live and let live!
@ Anon. I know it’s probably short for anonymous but, is that short for meaning, you are a member of Alcholics Anonymous? Yeah, that sounds more like it. You are buzzed and you’ll stick up for the f@cktards!

This girl is just as self-destructive and a trainwreck as the character she play, Edie Sedgwick. Sienna’s life is fully of complication, drama, sex and lies! That’s what I like about her! She’s not boring or dull. She live life to the fullest and doesn’t regret anything. Also, her fashion sense is fabolous! Love her and hopefully those Diddy rumors are not true. I just don’t see them as a couple. Sienna should find somebody hot!

you took the words right out of my p…., MY MOUTH – but I think Jude is with Cam now (Cam Diaz, the beautiful actress) so Sienna, I don´t know: DANIEL CRAIG. that would be HOT !!! He already did her and she liked it !!!

Does anyone know what brand Sienne Miller’s bag is? I LOVE IT!

FIRST THE DUSTY ***** TRIED TO HIDE THE FACT OF EFFING DIDDY/ SHE IS NOTHING BUT A ****** SKINNY *****/ NO WONDER JUDE LAW EFFED THE NANNY INSTEAD OF HER BONEY BEHIND