Matt Damon is Re-Bourne Again and Again

Matt Damon is Re-Bourne Again and Again

Matt Damon arrives for the premiere of The Bourne Ultimatum at the State Theatre on Tuesday in Sydney, Australia.

Matt Damon and The Bourne Ultimatum have been embraced by moviegoers, earning $69.3 million in its opening weekend. According to Forbes.com, he is Hollywood’s best investment; for every dollar he was paid for his last three roles, Damon brought in $29 of gross income, the site calculated.

10+ pictures inside of Matt Damon “down under”…

matt damon bourne ultimatum 01

• Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City Co-Director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Good job Matt!!

I don’t think he needs to do much promotion, and the film will still be a success at the box office.

Dirty Cougar @ 08/07/2007 at 12:41 pm

Good for Matt!

SUPER!

MUCH OF MATT DAMON

never seen any of the bourne movies. are they any good?

Yes the movies are good. I believe the it is Matt that makes the good. I am in love with him and Luciana

Love you Matt : ) You are the best!

damn, I can’t write if you pay me lol

Yes the movies are good. I believe that it is Matt that makes the Bourne movies great.

I am in love with him and Luciana

Does anyone else think he’s a really down to earth guy? I really do. He just seems proud of what he does but not in the ego way.

BECKY SMITH @ 08/07/2007 at 2:23 pm

I THINK IT IS GREAT THAT ALL IT TAKES TO MAKE THIS MOVIE A SUCCESS IS
MATT DAMON.. HE MAKES THE MOVIE HIS OWN… HE REALLY IS A DOWN TO EARTH
GUY WHO IS LOVED BY MILLIONS OF FANS WORLDWIDE..HOPE TO SEE LUCIANNA AT
THE BRITISH PREMIERE

Where’s Lucy? Any way Matt looks hot! I love him.

[~Famous~] @ 08/07/2007 at 2:44 pm

It’s good to see him rise above his Oceans co-stars. Lol

*FAMOUSisMyB8tch* @ 08/07/2007 at 3:14 pm

JARED, i’m so happy that u’ve finally decided to give us some Matt fixes! I mean for soooo long its always the same ol same ol people, and its nice that ur starting to cover Matt a bit more, so please dont stop.

Matt is a great, down to earth guy, who is really talented and he deserves everything good that comes his way.

Congrats to him and everyone involved in the movie for its huge success! they certainly deserve it. I hope that they will turn the movie into a franchise like the Bond movies and give us more of this hot talented man.

he looks yummy!

The most underrated actor working today, i mean, he does great films and is recgonized by that, but his performances are not aprecciated in a way they should be

Love Matt @ 08/07/2007 at 3:38 pm

Wow!! Really nice pictures. :D Thanks Jared!
He is terrific, I’m so glad he is getting more recognition and exposure. Had the hots for him since I first saw him in School Ties. He’s definitely one of the actors that just gets better with age. :mrgreen: Yummy is right!
Yes, do watch the Bourne series if you haven’t. They’re all really entertaining and gets your adrenaline up. Of course it also helps if you think he’s cute. :lol: hehe

ILOVETYLER @ 08/07/2007 at 3:58 pm

OMG!!! HAahha. I loved loved him in School Ties!!!! The Bourne movies are amazing. Love Matt!!!

ILOVETYLER @ 08/07/2007 at 3:58 pm

I think it’s really cool when people are in movies!

He’s such a good actor….I’ve always admired him…..I always knew that if he separated himself from Ben Afleck everyone would see who the real talent is…..and he proved it…..he’s in a whole different league from Ben….without Matt….Ben is a loser and his movies prove it…..he just can’t carry a movie like Ben can….Matt is the real deal.

He’s such a good actor….I’ve always admired him…..I always knew that if he separated himself from Ben Afleck everyone would see who the real talent is…..and he proved it…..he’s in a whole different league from Ben….without Matt….Ben is a loser and his movies prove it…..he just can’t carry a movie like MATT can (I meant Matt,Mat, Matt in my previous entry)…….Matt is the real DEAL.

Matt is ugly fug @ 08/10/2007 at 5:05 pm

He is really ugly. He is very boring. I don’t want to watch any his movies.

Love Matt for all the movies he made. He is really a good actor in the true sense of the word. I dont missed any of his movies…. He is such good and so HANDSOME!!!!

I have dreams of meeting him someday!!!! Though that tme wont come…. I still have him with me… ONLY IN MY DREAMS… hahaha!!!

LOVE U MATT!!! UR THE BEST

Matt is talented, and I love his comments about grey hair and being a dad. He seems down to earth and loyal to his friends, more importantly he has his priorities and unlike George Clooney (a tad too much like Rock Hudson), Matt’s partner and children are his priority.