Tue, 07 August 2007 at 2:48 pm
Tom Cruise: I No Speak-y English
- Tom Cruise needs lessons on how to speak English.
- Scientology turns a ripe 38 years old.
- Nice tutu, Geri…
- Jim Halpert (John Krasinski) when he was young and dreaming of working at a medium-sized paper company.
- Tom Cruise in Star Trek?
- John Travolta must be under shade and cool at all times…
- Are you ready for another season of American Idol?
- Elle Magazine features Lindsay Lohan.
- Kirsten Dunst takes a stroll in London.
- Celebs are hiking it up with empire styles
- Ashley Tisdale doesn’t feel any pressure to be skinny, but wants more curves.
- Tom Brady, Jay-Z and Daniel Craig top Esquire magazine’s 2007 list of the Best Dressed Men in the World. Barack Obama, Andre Balazs and Ryan Gosling made the top ten
- New “View” host Whoopi Goldberg to Ryan Seacrest during his radio show Monday: “I disagree with a lot of stuff a lot of people say, but there is a dialogue to have with people that I was taught by my mom- how to be respectful and listen.”
- Kelly Clarkson and Avril Lavigne will perform at the Teen Choice Awards Aug 27.
- Carson Daly has inked a two-year deal to continue hosting “Last Call.”
Just Jared on Facebook