Tom Cruise: I No Speak-y English

Tom Cruise: I No Speak-y English
  • Tom Cruise needs lessons on how to speak English.
  • Scientology turns a ripe 38 years old.
  • Nice tutu, Geri
  • Jim Halpert (John Krasinski) when he was young and dreaming of working at a medium-sized paper company.
  • Tom Cruise in Star Trek?
  • John Travolta must be under shade and cool at all times…
  • Are you ready for another season of American Idol?
  • Elle Magazine features Lindsay Lohan.
  • Kirsten Dunst takes a stroll in London.
  • Celebs are hiking it up with empire styles
  • Ashley Tisdale doesn’t feel any pressure to be skinny, but wants more curves.
  • Tom Brady, Jay-Z and Daniel Craig top Esquire magazine’s 2007 list of the Best Dressed Men in the World. Barack Obama, Andre Balazs and Ryan Gosling made the top ten
  • New “View” host Whoopi Goldberg to Ryan Seacrest during his radio show Monday: “I disagree with a lot of stuff a lot of people say, but there is a dialogue to have with people that I was taught by my mom- how to be respectful and listen.”
  • Kelly Clarkson and Avril Lavigne will perform at the Teen Choice Awards Aug 27.
  • Carson Daly has inked a two-year deal to continue hosting “Last Call.”

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

just saying the obvious @ 08/07/2007 at 3:26 pm

Tom Cruise is a GAY MIDGET DWARF!!!

Must be a slow news day, right Jared?
What a ridiculous article on Tom. Those freaks anti-Tom must be desperate for attention to write something so completely stupid.

I think it’s so cool when people are Tom Cruise!

2 Obvious @ 08/07/2007 at 4:30 pm

Camp Tom is desperate for some good PR. Maybe if he and Katie worship the Xenu gods just a little harder, they will go back in time before their “meeting” and all this can be erased. Neither one of them will ever overcome this, they are the biggest f–king joke on the planet. He really screwed a 20+ year up by getting mixed up with bimbo Katie. Good job Tom. I used to like you. Won’t pay a dime to see any of your movies again. Respect for Tom = Nada.

3 Are you sure your name isn’t Katie? You sound brain dead like her.

Dirty Cougar @ 08/07/2007 at 5:13 pm

We’ll @ least Tom is willing to try new things. He’s not a stick in the mud. He’s a crazy little man but, likable! I love the way the English speak myself and people w/ east coast accents as well. They sound cute. As a Californian I, feel blah and to me a, lot of Californian’s sound blah.
Geri, looks fantastic again! It’s is a nice tutu and she can tutu get away with it too by, the fabulous shape she’s in!
John Travolta is another cutie. Yeah he’s another scientologist. Oh well. So what? He’s so funny and CUTE!
Scientology turns #38! Whoo Hooo! Christ! It’s as old as I am! No wonder I’am so weird! lol!
I’am I ready for American Idol? I’m afriad to say it but, YES! Bring on the crazy’s that, think they actually can sing. Love the f@cktard loser try out’s!
Caron Daly I, love his skinny body. I’d love to do him!!

Somehow I doubt the story, but it is kind of sweet if I heard him using it. Here is the Lions for Lambs trailer, it is really gripping.

Tom is weird @ 08/07/2007 at 8:38 pm

Tom needs to stop throwing his frighten child in a lake as his spaced out wife looks on. And work on fixing his alien air craft. He is so aged and fuggly look at that snozz-enormous! How gay is that foto of him. He is gonna dump Katie soon for Beck or Lance Bass or a young catholic Brit.

WTG Tom!!!!! Pity the jealous fools who devote so much time for you and obsessing nonstop about Tom and Katie.

God bless Tom…..only more blessings will come his way and his family.

to#10 what???? @ 08/07/2007 at 11:16 pm

Dumb@ss Tom don’t believe in God!!Tom’s a Atheist!!Google it!!
God has nothing to do with what Tom the aliens do or say or believe in!!Tom’s a SCIENTOLOGIST DUMB@SSES!

I am so looking forward to the movies of Tom Cruise. JJ Abrams is a genius but sadly Im no Trekkie fan.

I don’t believe the story! for one who ever started this gossip said how every time Tom goes to the Beckham house in LA…BUT Tom Cruise has been in Berlin every since the Beckham moved to LA…except the time he was there for one day beckham party. Lions for Lambs looks great…looking forward to this movie.

lighthouse @ 08/08/2007 at 12:54 pm

Tom is still the nicest guy in Hollywood,a powerful one and loaded with talent.

PARASITE FILTHON @ 08/08/2007 at 8:03 pm

Did anyone notice that it is the NOT so handsome guys that are the best dressed!

DANIEL, JAY-Z, BARACK AND BALAZS ARE HOT PIECES THOUGH!!

I’D DO ALL OF THEM..

Fug Tom has no dick no ball is @ 08/10/2007 at 2:08 pm

He is nobody now. nobody cares about him and his disgusting public behavior and his ugly family. it is just too funny to watch Tomkat. LOL. whenever Katie wears high heels, she looks like a giant compare to tiny little shorty Tom. He wishs he can wear heels too. or should i say, he has already did. but still she looks like a giant to him. what a odd look couple, ridiculous.

tom is the greatest!!!!