Katharine McPhee: Upskirt and Away

Katharine McPhee: Upskirt and Away

Here’s a continuation of this post.

American Idol runner-up Katharine McPhee gave paparazzi an upskirt shot as she battled the strong winds on the Los Angeles set of the I Know What Boys Like.

McPhee, 23, who was wearing a prosthetic belly to look the part of a pregnant hippy, was caught out by a gust of wind, revealing a pair of pink panties and an undone, flesh-colored body.

01 katharine mcphee upskirt
02 katharine mcphee upskirt
03 katharine mcphee upskirt
04 katharine mcphee upskirt
05 rumer willis knife keychain
06 rumer willis katharine mcphee

Photos: Andrew Shawaf/PacificCoastNews.com
Posted to: Katharine McPhee, Upskirt

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

First!!!! YAY!!!
nice dress

Seems like her right side but cheek is sagging! LOL The dresss looks pretty nice. Although, i really like what Rumer Willis is wearing, very colorful. But i do love katahrine mcphee! she’s gawjuz!

SHE IS SOO PRETTY NO MATTER WHAT SHE WEARS. CALI, THAT IS A NICE ASS FYI

Dirty Cougar @ 08/08/2007 at 10:23 am

She’s pretty and the dress is pretty too. I was wondering why so short it, is a film portraying in the 60′s. That might just be pretty cool. I didn’t know Rumor had a nice figure like that. Who knew?
Dieter out to love these snapshot’s of Katherine’s pooper!

Cali, no sagging there her body is banging!!!

yes I love her pooper as well as her buns, but what I most love is the amazing talent and love that surrounds this woman.

I see Dieter and Cougar are going to go out of their way to be disgusting and say pooper as much as possible. Yawn.

[~Famous~] @ 08/08/2007 at 11:11 am

nice little ass.

unfortunately, i’ll have to agree with cali. look at the right side of her butt upclose

-”look at the right side of her butt upclose”

Been doing that all morning! 8P

Cellulite already in her a**!

Duhh her butt has nothing wrong, it’s really hot and she’s a human like all of us…not a doll, what do you want her ass to be like?? she’s no plastic!!

That is not sagging, it’s normal. She has a great behind for sure

a small amount of cellulite isn´t a flaw at all – it´s a women´s ass !!! There are woman with perfect peach buns and some with a little pice of orange. Both can be equally beautiful !!!

Dirty Cougar @ 08/08/2007 at 11:59 am

@ Kelly, Oh no! I’m not about to start up a big cat fight again like, saying a simple word like, pooper. Some people say ass, buns, bum, or PEACH and I happen to like calling the buttocks poopers! Looks like you need to STFU.

Cougar, like oh no! You like, told me, like huh? You’re a dumbass.

Dirty Cougar @ 08/08/2007 at 12:38 pm

@ Kelly,
Thank you for your beautiful words! F@cktard!

it´s always possible that she received an injection in the buttock the other day – so it´s only temporary !

She has a nice a$$. Rumor has a nice body, but that face is just tragic. I sure hope she has talent.

to jealous ones @ 08/08/2007 at 3:03 pm

it looks uneven because she has her weight on her right leg. it would be scarier if yours look the same when u’re leaning to one side. maybe if u envious women had better eyesight you’ll be able to see ur behind isn’t so perfect either. better yet, take a picture of ur own rear and cry urself to sleep.

Mcfeet looks tranny @ 08/08/2007 at 3:08 pm

Mcfee is fug too she looks like a country hick. I saw those big cankles.
Rummer ugly a givwn butt ugly two givens???

LilyAllenRocks @ 08/08/2007 at 3:30 pm

OMG she is so hot…I love her bum.

AGreatGuy @ 08/08/2007 at 3:32 pm