Nicole and Joel like to Roll

Nicole and Joel like to Roll

Nicole Richie and Joel Madden dine at Mastro’s on Thursday night.

Mastro‘s is one of the best steakhouses in Southern California.

Last month, in an interview with Diane Sawyer, Richie revealed that she was four months pregnant. Richie‘s long time friend Paris Hilton told People magazine that “I know she’s going to be the best mom ever.”

Well if Paris endorses her as being a good mom, then it must be true.

nicole richie joel madden 01
nicole richie joel madden 02
nicole richie joel madden 03
nicole richie joel madden 04
nicole richie joel madden 05

Credit: Just Jesse (Guest Blogger); Photos: Bauer-Griffin
Posted to: Joel Madden, Nicole Richie

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Blog Watcher @ 08/10/2007 at 9:39 pm

Hey! She looks good! Go mama Nicole! Yay! And good for Joel for taking care of her ….!!

Yari & Timo @ 08/10/2007 at 9:39 pm

1stttt

SHE LOOKS MORE HEALTHY

Yari & Timo @ 08/10/2007 at 9:43 pm

u kno wat,
im glad she is pregnant,
i think she is gonna be better mama
than britney, seriously!!!!
i think everybody should get pregnant now!!!!
somebody needs 2 go get lindsay n tell her the new rehab is getting pregnant!!!!!

Yes. And if Paris says she doesn’t do drugs, it must be true.

Yari & Timo, Lindsay would probably use the wonderful parenting skills she learned from her parents, if the baby even lived to come out of her womb.

Nicole looks healther, her body is filling out. Thanks Jared!

Bamzps fan @ 08/10/2007 at 10:03 pm

i have to say both are really good looking, hope they will produce beautiful kids

Thanks Just Jesse for filling in for Jared.

***********************************

Nicole looks great. I read on Celebrity baby blog that she is already five months along.

Dirty Cougar @ 08/10/2007 at 10:12 pm

Finally, Nicole actually looks healthy! That’s a positive.

Yes Nichole is starting to look healthy and it suits her.

hey at least she got bigger

ok, they are the second best looking celebrity couple right now!!!
first being brangelina :)

Nicole looks so beautiful. Joel take good care of her!!!

She looks beautiful and so good weight wise!

NICOLE RICHEE FAN @ 08/10/2007 at 10:49 pm

I LOVE NICOLE!! GOD BLESS HER AND HER UNBORN CHILD!!!!

LOVE HER! She looks great and im sure shes gonna be a great mom! Joel is looking good (;

What a gorgess mama,many blessings to your family..Nicky!!

Good luck Nicole may you and your child stay healthy. Luves You!

She does look down doesnt she? Wonder if it has anything to do with the swarm of idiots with flashing cameras in her face that are hoping for the best picture of her to sell – with NO regard for her whatsoever, pregnant or not – as she tries to walk. That must be overwhelming. Not to mention a bit scary.

I have to say she looks very pretty lately and seems to have lost that trampy look she had going and replaced it with a classier more mature look with REALLY suits her.

At least she’s trying. Good on her and Joel, they seem happy and like every other normal couple. I hope they last.

I remember when I was pregnant the smell of some food and certain things made me sick as a dog. But I could eat veggies and snicker bars all day, but I did’nt. I was sick for 6 whole months. But they look nice 2gether so Congrats Nicole and Joel.

I like Nicole. Alot. What a pretty young woman.
Hope everything works out for her.

Steaks my favorite with A-1 sauce,yum. I like the dress Nic’s wearing. Bring me a plate please. Oh and a ceasar salad,loads of bacon bits.Joking.

my favorite girl @ 08/11/2007 at 12:04 am

Glad to see her. ITA she looks great. Her weight seems fine. I see the baby bump.

Nicole keep away from HERPLEX PARASITE everything she touches gets crabs.Parasite is nasty. Love you Nicole!Stay away from that crazy BICTH!!

Phone ska-nk Paris and break up any communications with her, she’s the last person to give advice. Anyways, just keep up whatever youre doing Ms. Ritchee, your’e looking ‘awesome’ as my 6 year old cousin would say!

Love *love* love* her I almost met her once a few years back,
but the paps were on her like white on rice. She just kept walking when one said something negative about her adopted parent’s divorce.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All