Evan Rachel Wood: Raining Blood is Romantic

Evan Rachel Wood: Raining Blood is Romantic

Evan Rachel Wood, 19, is featured in the September 2007 issue of GQ magazine, where she gushes about her “vampire-looking boyfriend” Marilyn Manson, 38.

On Manson’s loud snoring: “He snores louder than anybody I have ever heard! I think it’s the sweetest thing ever. It actually lulls me to sleep. But he puts Geppetto to shame. It’s literally like [mimics snoring]. It’s every snore you’ve ever heard, rolled into one.”

On Manson’s “Heart-Shaped Glasses” music video: “At the end of the video, we’re kissing and it’s raining blood – and for me, that was one of the most romantic moments of my entire life.”

On why they made the video: “We made it for each other … Because that’s how we were feeling at the time: Even though ugliness can be all around you – you can literally be in a thunderstorm of blood – if you look past that, it really is just two people holding on to each other.

On their love-making scene: And you know, the same thing with the sex scene. If you’re going to have a sex scene, that’s what it is. When you’re with someone and you’re in love, that’s usually what happens. It’s not always soft. Sometimes it’s somebody screaming or whatever.”

On not caring about looks: “I’m really just being me and growing up. And I’m sorry if I have blond hair and blue eyes and my boyfriend looks like a vampire. What do you want me to do about it?”

Read Evan‘s full article with GQ here. A couple more pictures inside…

evan rachel wood gq 01
evan rachel wood gq 02
evan rachel wood gq 03
evan rachel wood gq 04
evan rachel wood gq 05
evan rachel wood gq 06
evan rachel wood gq 07

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
disgusted @ 08/14/2007 at 3:48 pm

Someone has problems……….

And people think Angelina is strange?

I just realised she was the cute LITTLE girl in Once and Again. She’s a lot younger than Manson is – I think that’s the really, really creepy thing :(

jess i luv you always - cash @ 08/14/2007 at 4:04 pm

WHY IS EVERYONE JEALOUS OF JESSICA ALBA? WHO CARES SHE HAS HERPES? NOT I. SHE’S GORGEOUS – FLAWLESS, PERFECT SKIN, HAIR, CLOTHES, STYLE, BEAUTY. GOT IT ALL…

ERW is an example of a girl heavily influenced by doing something that’s part of the minority. she’s under the impression that distinguishing her from the majority makes her deep, profound and original. it doesnt. there’s a reason why the majority have all gone one way, dumb *****.

Why bring up Jessica Alba in a post about Evan Rachael Wood? Dumbass~

GET IT?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAH @ 08/14/2007 at 4:17 pm

kelly, this is a free post…to post on ANYONE. GET IT? fat neeno…get a life and learn to post on SOMEONE not about a COMMENTER.

See how she rides on top of Manson to promote herself… That is LOVE! yeah, right.

Say hello to Nicole Kidman’s mini-me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE’S NOT AS PRETTY/FLAWLESS/PERFECT AS ALBA. NO ONE IS.

the snoring will eventually pizz u the f’ off…give it time honey.

Dirty Cougar @ 08/14/2007 at 4:31 pm

He he he! Looks like jailbait! Marilyn must really love banging his lil’ kitten! LMAO!

I think she’s gorgeous and Marilyn Manson is awesome. I am not that much into his music, mind you, just a few songs. But he is a very smart guy, people here go just by the way he looks instead than by the way he thinks. Even many of his songs (the ones I like) say very smart things. So unless you are a religious person (which you shouldn’t, for God’s sakes is the 21st century) you should give Manson a chance. I used to think “who the heck would date that guy?!” and now I believe only someone with enough brains for it would.

she’ll be done with him soon

They made the video for eachother…but used a replica of Ditas bed and he wore his wedding ring while they did it….. that makes sense. And he would be the ugliest vampire ever!! She’s trying to create this goth image to make herself seem like a deep girl and it’s kinda sad.

ps. why all the alba talk?? I would pass on her and evan rachel haha

MARILY MANSON REMINDS ME OF GEORGE CLOONEY IN A WAY.
EVEN REMINDS ME OF OPRAH WINFREY AND ALBA IIISSSSS GORGEOUS =)

… does Marilyn reminds you of George Bush too? …lol

He does looks like my neighboor.

It’s going to be difficult to get a normal boyfriend after that.

No.18 … that is funny!

mackenzie @ 08/14/2007 at 5:20 pm

I used to like her but not anymore she changed in the wrong way.. she’s not the same girl anymore

Is she trying to make herself over into Dita? Look at the retro clothes and the styling of the pics. As for her saying she is blonde I want to know how a redhead can be blonde?

mackenzie @ 08/14/2007 at 5:23 pm

the girl is crazy

Donna Trump @ 08/14/2007 at 5:25 pm

LOL @ #4

WHO MENTIONED JESSICA ALBA? You did!!

But since you brought it up.. I think she is FUG, plain as can be, a horrible actress, not a nice person. she used the Hispanic community to become famous, now she demounces her heritage..

I don’t wish herpes on anyone, but somehow, Jessica Alaba having herpes feels like Justice has been done!

Now she will know not to talk smack about Mexicans!

come on, little *****. you wanna get attention, **** onscreen, strip for the camera. be a good little *****. make your momma proud. desperate for fame in america; it’s easy sell your dignity to the lowest bidder.

gypsy marie @ 08/14/2007 at 5:44 pm