Beyonce Launches Dereon for Juniors

Beyonce Launches Dereon for Juniors

Beyonce is joined on the red carpet by little sister Solange and mom Tina to announce the Canadian launch of her junior apparel collection “Dereon” in Toronto on Tuesday.

Back in the music world, on August 21st, Beyonce will release Irreemplazable, an eight track Spanish language EP featuring select songs from Beyonce‘s hit album, B’Day.

Beyonce also has an unreleased duet with the beloved R&B singer Luther Vandross, which will be featured in a new box set of the late star’s hits. The new album is released in October.

10+ pictures inside of Beyonce launching Dereon for juniors…

beyonce dereon juniors 01

• Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

i like beyonce and also i like her line of clothes

I live in toronto and how come i have never heard of this, If I knew they were in town I would have went to go see them, sucks, does anyone know where in toronto they were at, what store ?

Donna Trump @ 08/15/2007 at 7:54 pm

YAY.. MY THRE FAVORITE TRANNIES..

Check out beyounce’s shoes, they are so circa 1980..

That girl dresses like an old woman..

beyonce is the most of most white!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tired beyonce

Donna Trump @ 08/15/2007 at 8:00 pm

NICE MAKE-UP.. BEYOUNCE:

YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO PAY SOMEONE TO MIX YOUR COLORS..

I AM SORRY BUT THAT IS ONE TACKY OUTFIT AND THE WHITE FACE AIN’T WORKING!

[~Famous~] @ 08/15/2007 at 8:01 pm

Could this be….?!? A thread not about a white reality star?! omg I’m speechless. LOL

There’s nothing better than 30+ negative Beyonce comments. LMAO

Girl is makin sure she keeps her hands down to camouflage those wide hips!

She’s FAT -HEAVY& ANOTHER dam wig..
4head-RiRi is on the down low with JAYZ.

Dirty Cougar @ 08/15/2007 at 8:06 pm

Is it just me or does Beyonce’s face kind of look like a Camel? To me she does resembles a camel in the face. I bet that dress w/ those huge gold flowers on it REALLY MAKES HER ASS LOOK EVEN LARGER! Really stretch that gold flower OUUUUT girl!

All three wearing Horse Hair..Horrid clothes..

Colbert ROCKS! @ 08/15/2007 at 8:10 pm

Her dress is ugly but she has curves

Beyonce’s shoes are cute and her shape is the bomb. We as black women have wide hips and big butts and nice small waist Our men do not like their women with flat butts or no shape. sorry

BAD DESIGNER MOM @ 08/15/2007 at 8:42 pm

Bey looks pretty on some fotos,but I am tired of the hair change thang too. Also those clothes the mom makes are ugly,just saying, and over priced!

Ugly? Fat? Bad make up? LOL You’re too funny and visually impaired, too.

As usual, she looks beyond gorg.

beyonce is pretty she looks good, her mother is pretty she looks good her sister is pretty she looks good. i dont give a damn what no one thinks the clothes are the bomb , wish i had some of them .

hunnybunny @ 08/15/2007 at 8:54 pm

beyonce is okay, but those clothes are hideous. I speak here of the Dereon clothes I have seen, not only the clothes these women are wearing. Solange is a pretty and young girl, what is up with this pic — she looks older than B. I would observe generally that there is way too much fake hair. But I like B for the most part.

Why would anyone want to buy clothes from a line by her when she dresses the way she does? Look at the outfit in that picture!

Fat wigs hate them oneuglier than the other

fug all around

ugh, HOT GETTEO MESS, as a black woman, I would never buy their clothes, ugly and trashy.

gross… do we need more money???

Beyonce wants to be the richest person on the planet. It seems as if she doesn’t have enough money already. Recycling same album a third time,and she’s been touring forever. I think thatv is the 2nd time she’s performing a concert in Montreal the past 6 months.. She is so overexposing herself! God! She needs to take a break, like she’s scared if she goes away somebody else might outsell her records and clothing line! uggghh

I used to love Beyonce but can she take a break so I can miss her again. She’s on everything and not in a good way. Dang, I was Aaliyah or Left Eye was still alive, they had presence and were talented. All Beyonce does not is jiggle her booty. Just take a month off at least Beyonce.

All this hating on Beyonce is getting old. Same old, same old. Bored here. No matter how much y’all hate on Beyonce, she’s not getting anywhere trust me.

Beyonce, just do you thing. You still truly the hottest chick in the game so don’t worry. All the haters can hate you all they want, but you still do what you love to do! No hold back! You kept getting the money so why hold back right? Ha!

You look beyond gorgeous here, and I love your hair and the clothes. Only jealous peoples would say you clothes ugly or your face. They all envy of your beauty. Tina and Solange looks okay though.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All