Angelina Jolie is a Viper

Angelina Jolie is a Viper

This scene is going to be soooooooooooo hot!!!

Angelina Jolie is armed and fully loaded as she films new stunts on the hood of a red hot Dodge Viper on the Chicago set of action thriller Wantedon Wednesday.

Late last week, Angie filmed scenes in the Viper. Now, she’s on top!

12+ pictures inside of Angelina working the hood of her red hot Dodge Viper…

angelina jolie viper 01

1,870 Comments

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 775 » Show All

50 LOVE ANGELINA : 08/16/2007 at 11:18 am
__________________________________________________________

HI LA how are you?

missouri fan thank you.

This looks like a great film. I wonder if Angelina’s character will wind up getting killed.

Okay , African Girl ,

Here’s for you , WOW , again.

Imagine my surprise when I turned on the computer, a hot new thread early in the morning. Angie looks like she’s having a lot of fun shooting those scenes.

Original Shar @ 08/16/2007 at 11:29 am

Cool pictures. Thanks Jared.

Beautiful Angelina!

LOVE ANGELINA @ 08/16/2007 at 11:38 am

52 spunky : 08/16/2007 at 11:23 am
________________________________________

Hey, I am doing good. Just working on m next video. I hope you have a great day. :)

piper, with a low @ 08/16/2007 at 11:42 am

What is it about Angelina, speeding cars, and guns?

Now I want to see this movie and re-watch MAMS.

She look better in all these pic unlike those previous pic taken on the set which could be due to the ligthning make her extremely thin.

Form JJB

“People has a full 4 page spread on Brad and Angelina that addresses all these rumors.”

61 QQQQ : 08/16/2007 at 11:44 am
Form JJB

where can We see it??????

THE BADDEST ***** OUT THERE! NO ONE DOE’S IT BETTER. SKINNY, SO WHAT. SHE’S STIL HOT.

looks like much fun! angie you lucky girl. love you!

Hi Tabitha,
We have a Kinetico reverse osmosis system professionally installed and the water is very pure but too deprived of minerals so I drink bottled H20 from Costco or from Sun Harvest.My husband drinks from the RO water. The local water here is so chlorinated , its like drinking from a pool.

Of course when we travel, then its bottled all the way. Actually, Tokyo was the only foreign city I remember that we drank from a faucet.The water tasted really good.

Shrugging an atlas @ 08/16/2007 at 11:54 am

I take it the tattoos that you can see all over her arms are for the film & she hasn’t just randomly boosted her tattoo collection by like 10 over the weekend? Cos there are some pretty big tattoos on those arms now…it must be for the film…I think…

I wanna see Brad.

carrie nae @ 08/16/2007 at 11:57 am

Cooolll!!!!

awesome!!

BUY PEOPLE MAGAZINE THIS WEEK @ 08/16/2007 at 11:58 am

4 pages on Brad and Angelina killing all the rumors.

She looks good.

I think ANGIE died in this movie. Her role is an assasin, right?? Hope not…I still would watch this movie 5 TIMES…LOVE YAH ANGIE!!!YOUR NOT ONLY COOL BUT CLASSY TOO…

67 Shrugging an atlas : 08/16/2007 at 11:54 am
——————-
The tattoos are for the movie.

Hottest Couple Ever @ 08/16/2007 at 12:01 pm

I absolutely never tire of Angie. She is “the most exciting” female
performer at present. This is fact. IMO there is none other. Can any of you think of someone who is more exciting than Angie???????

She is gorgeous, but can she play anything well besides a crazy or a hard*ss?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 775 » Show All