Angelina Jolie is a Viper

Angelina Jolie is a Viper

This scene is going to be soooooooooooo hot!!!

Angelina Jolie is armed and fully loaded as she films new stunts on the hood of a red hot Dodge Viper on the Chicago set of action thriller Wantedon Wednesday.

Late last week, Angie filmed scenes in the Viper. Now, she’s on top!

12+ pictures inside of Angelina working the hood of her red hot Dodge Viper…

angelina jolie viper 01

• Two models involved in car crash after attending Indy 500 - TMZ
  • Watch a So You Think You Can Dance highlight - Gossip Cop
  • Why is Kat McNamara known as "grandma"? - Just Jared Jr
  • Melissa McCarthy responds to Ghostbusters negativity - Radar
  • Justin Bieber complete Marky Mark transformation - Huffington Post
  • Here's the latest Game of Thrones scoop - Lainey Gossip
  • Katie Couric regrets misleading editing on gun documentary - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Nisha, the original

#196 and other trolls – if you read the top of the link, the date of that article was October 2005.

Get over it. You’re LATE.

• Observer2

168 piper, with a low : 08/16/2007 at 1:21 pm
    158 diane : 08/16/2007 at 1:09 pm
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, because she was just a hulking behemoth in MAMS.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yeah, I mean, she’s never been lean. She’s just so much heavier in this pic from June 2005:

• Hags

182 ken : 08/16/2007 at 1:31 pm
    what is up with these BAMPZS MAMS shortcuts???? what a bunch of LOSERS.

==========
    You’re here posting so YOU’RE the BIGGEST LOSER!! Stalker!!

• Preggy-Jolie

Look at those tats!

• What?

Since when the Vogue magazine became so pro Paltrow?

• http://yahoo Yes

If she did so what?? Now the man is happy with what he has and by the way….. no she did not steal him from that ugly witch, they got together on there trip to Kenya thats what i think.

• TROLLS

Vogue wrote this:

On the one hand, she has a point. Paltrow is not Angelina Jolie. Though she once dated Brad Pitt, she does not get tattoos, say shocking things, feud publicly with her parents, or steal other people’s husbands. In fact, there’s never been even a whiff of scandal about her.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    THAT INTERVIEW IS FROM LAST YEAR, YOU KNOW WHAT VOGUE DID AFTER THAT? THEY PUT ANGELINA ON THEIR COVER !! HAHAHA MORON.

• vogue Gwyneth quote

“I went out with someone very famous when I was young,” she says (meaning Pitt), “and I didn’t know any better. I didn’t know that there was a delineation to be made. Ever since then, I do everything as low-key as I possibly can

• 2005

Vogue wrote this:

********
    That’s from 2005. We’re in 2007, or you don’t remember that? Lay off the crack.

• OBSERVER

204… lol, your name is probably very appropriate. duh, you’re posting too.

• Observer2

202 Nisha, the original : 08/16/2007 at 1:41 pm
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Story of their lives. A day late and a dollar short. LOL.

• LOL

…in other words Paltrow is as BORING as Aniston.

• ntt

That GP Vogue issue was in 2005. Where does GP get the idea that people are fascinated with her? I am not. She is so stuck up. BTW, AJ still did a Vogue issue after that article. She either doesn’t care, or, as she said, she doesn’t read gossips.

• TROLL IS POSTING A VOGUE ARTICLE FROM 2005

The Vogue article the troll is posting is from 2005.

• Lets just say this

Pitt put Paltrow and Aniston on the map. They owe their careers to him.

• sharon

Brad Pitt should be stole from that ugly x long time ago, if not by Angie, somebody else. I really hate him when he married that ugly bitch. He deserves much better woman than x. I am so glad he is with Angie now.

• http://yahoo Yes

#213

Exactly.

• Angelo

Whoa, y’all need to chill. If any of you actually takes any of this seriously, then yes, what a bunch of losers.

• http://yahoo Yes

Sharon

…. and am sure he is very very HAPPY!!!!!!!!!

• the real tita

#76: Yes she can. Watch Beyond Borders and A Mighty Heart, Life or Something Like It and The Good Shepherd. You can also see her as a cartoon in Shark Tale. Do you want her list of TV-movies too?

• just saying

Pitt is a happy man today. End of the story.

• http://yahoo Melissa

yes, chill.

• peace

Credit fati)

Common Calls ‘Wanted’ Co-Star Angelina Jolie ‘One Of The Coolest People I’ve Met’

Between all those takes of “Matrix”-like gunplay, Common reported that he and Jolie became good friends and that she’s nothing like the tabloids would have us believe. “Angelina was the best — I’ve gotta tell you,” he said, flashing a grin. “She was, like, one of the coolest people I’ve ever met. I felt like the way she was encouraging me was just really warm and cool, and she brought the family around. I got to meet Brad — everybody was cool, just down-to-earth people there.

“It’s good to meet somebody who’s such a big superstar who’s just so cool,” he added, “and really there for a cause.”

MORE INTERVIEW COMMON

• Observer2

213 LOL : 08/16/2007 at 1:46 pm
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And neither can get through an interview without Brad being part of it. It was 8 years since their split when she gave that interview and oops, there he is again. Damn, it’s going to be the same and probably worse with Aniston.

• Ellen

#196 Who cares about what Vogue says !
    What husband are you talking about ? There was no husband and nothing
    to steal ! That relationship with X was kaput to begin with, got it ?

• http://yahoo Yes

Melissa

ha ha ha, i hate to see her getting blamed for everything.

• Brad FAn

GP has a whole new life. She should barely remember Brad it was that long ago she was involved with him. She treated him very badly and she is not very much liked in the film busines. GP’s Oscar is still one of the hotly debated wins ever. Between her and Cuba Gooding, Jr. I don’t know who gets more skickers.

Angelina looks amazing and is having fun. It’s fun times all around for the Jolie Pitt’s personally and professionaly. I can’t wait to see Brad at the Toronto Film Festival. I can’t imagine the sheef madness of last year repeating again. No doubt the women will turn out again this year..

• guli

Thanks JARED!!!!

WOW, WOW and another WOW for AG :-)

Great pictures, she is incredible….

Now folks leave the trolls alone. We all know they live in the past since the present is tooooooo depressing for them to accept. So of course they are going to give quotes from over two years ago. Have some pity for the trolls, let them dream about the good old days before their idol threw it all out the door :lol:

hiya NY Lurker—- Please post more often, I love chatting with you :-)

• Peaches

157 ntt : 08/16/2007 at 1:09 pm
    If getting pregnant means you can trap a man, then just ask Marie Louise Parker, Mel B, and Bridget Moynahan if it’s true or not.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I really think there disdain for Angie isn’t just about them thinking she “stole Brad” as if a person can be stolen. But it gives insight to how they actually saw Brad as an item, a thing and object, a handsome one but an object nonetheless. I really think they saw him as this blonde hair, blue eyed perfect body, captain of the football team. That they didn’t need to talk to much are be to smart just be the A-listers standing next to the small town cheerleader. The appearance obvious mattered more than any substance in Brad or between him and JA in their marriage. They didn’t care if they were happy, they looked good and fulfilled a fantasy of purity. I think the resentment against Angie is that not only think she “stole him” but that she tainted him. Not just by being AJ the former wild child but its the children, the minority children that taint him for them. They love Shilo and only mention her in their dreams of Brad going back to JA. Everytime they see their pure blond haired, blue eyed Zeus with a happy Zahara, a daddy’s girl they cringe. The possiblity that he could love her or Mad or Pax the same as Shilo is ludicruis to them and taints him and that of course is Angies’s fault. This is evident that Angie stealing Brad is somehow the sin of all sins. But Brad walking out on 3 of his kids, leaving them as if they didn’t matter and taking the pure Shilo with him is not only acceptable but they pray for it, they cheer for it, they write post about it. We are disgusted when the media shows favor, but if we are to believe they cruise the blogs for stories the haters are where they get the idea from that it is acceptable to seperate the children by words like adopted or the other kids as if they were some how less. To them Brad has become what in slave time would be called a “lover” and to some, who am I fooling a lot of them that is Angie’s gretest crime.

• Hags

206 What? : 08/16/2007 at 1:43 pm

I think the troll just want to start another Angie/GP discussion just ignore the fugly troll when nobody paid attention to her she actually posted part of the article. She is just sooo desperate for attention coz you know she got nobody to talk at home but the DOGS!! LMAO!!

• Haters are funny

Brad is a keychain, you can steal him too! He has no brain, no heart – no nada.

Brad is an object

I’m willing to bet that it was Brad who went after Angelina and not the other way around, haters can’t deal with the truth.

• angel

hi bampzs,angie is a hot assasin,am at work,see ya later

• sharon

—————————————————–
    Even I liked GP when she was with Brad, but I really doubt her Oscar. She was not that good in that movie. not a Oscar worthy performance. who knows? I think Oscar is kind of political. you know. Steven Speilburg is GP’s Godfather.

• the real tita

#93: she never said that. The tabs did. But of course, the tabs being your bible, you take each gossip as gospel.

Don’t you ever get tired of this, sam? You live your life in abject misery because some couple divorced and one of them had the audacity to move on? Brad was not your husband. Leave the lamenting to the real ex-wife.

Unless you are really the X or living vicariously thru the X, hence the constant griping for a lost golden ticket to fame.

• http://yahoo Yes

Missouri Fan

Hi, i’m still having p’s with my comp so i dont know what will happen on sunday your birthday, i’ll try my best to post you something special.

• guli

230 Peaches—-CLAPPING!!!! That is exactly how they feel. Very well said, thanks :-)

• Generous Brad
  • Hags

211 OBSERVER : 08/16/2007 at 1:45 pm

Im a FAN. I love Angie my name is for the HATERS, X FANS = HAGS. What about you?? Troll? Hater? X-MAN???

• Peaches

193 she’s working a lot : 08/16/2007 at 1:37 pm
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I wouldn’t call not working in 2 years a lot and she isn’t actually working on any othese movies, they are not even in pre-production.

• http://justjared.buzznet.com super

For people to know who is dumb and who is smart.

Here’s the link. Judge for yourself.

• ntt

234 sharon
    =================

I saw both “Elizabeth” and “Shakespeare in love” too, and for the life of me, I still can’t get how GP could have won over CB. It’s a total injustice. People voting for the Oscars probably thought they had better give it to GP because there was little chance she could get nominated again, while they could see for sure that CB will have many, many more chances to win one. And they were right. CB is going to be a multiple Oscar nominee and winner.

• cute lil thing

Shiloh is getting quite chubby.

• SISI

I love the way she is always smiling and i would love to see her pregnant soon.

Ignore the trolls , they don´t worth it.

GP is cute but she has no carisma at all .

• http://justjared.buzznet.com super

242- Paltrow’s papa did the work for little daughter to get the Oscar.

• sharon

241 super : 08/16/2007 at 2:07 pm
    For people to know who is dumb and who is smart.

Here’s the link. Judge for yourself.

———————————–
    GP gave the most stupid answer ever. She is really dumb.

• LADY T

GP/Aniston are such drama…Glad to see Brad with someone real and truthful. I can’t wait to see AOJJ next month. I have been waiting for what seems like an eternity. I hear that he has a brief nude scene. I really hope they make an appearance together at TIFF. Pitt just seems so down to earth. He and Angie bring out the best in each other no matter what the haters and tabs say…Viva la Jolie-Pitt!

• info

Aniston is going to be one of the voters this year at the Oscars.

• Hottest Couple Ever

230 Peaches
    very well said!

• Observer2

248 info : 08/16/2007 at 2:12 pm
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So are 6,000 other people. So?

• piper, with a low

The Gwyneth article seepage reminded me of sam, for some reason. In particular, it’s insistence that Angelina is completely responsible for the failure of any movie that she participates in.

For example: Sky Captain.
    I remember very distinctly an episode of Oprah featuring Gwyneth Paltrow, promoting the movie. The majority of the interview was about Gwyneth, naturally, and eventually, Jude Law was invited to participate in the discussion, which was big of both of them, since Jude was the one who came up with the movie’s concept and was a producer. They even went a step further- Gwyneth cooked one of her special dishes and Jude breakdanced for the bemused crowd.

Now since Oprah is the proverbial ‘Wiz’ of Chicago, daytime, magazines, etc., shouldn’t her emphasis on these two made it clear who were the stars of the movie?

But then again, Oprah’s been hit and miss when it comes to promoting movies. I remember some of us being cheesed off that she ‘decided’ months after Something New was in the theaters to promote it. TOO LATE!!!