Angelina Jolie is a Viper

Angelina Jolie is a Viper

This scene is going to be soooooooooooo hot!!!

Angelina Jolie is armed and fully loaded as she films new stunts on the hood of a red hot Dodge Viper on the Chicago set of action thriller Wantedon Wednesday.

Late last week, Angie filmed scenes in the Viper. Now, she’s on top!

12+ pictures inside of Angelina working the hood of her red hot Dodge Viper…

angelina jolie viper 01
angelina jolie viper 02
angelina jolie viper 03
angelina jolie viper 04
angelina jolie viper 05
angelina jolie viper 06
angelina jolie viper 07
angelina jolie viper 08
angelina jolie viper 09
angelina jolie viper 10
angelina jolie viper 11
angelina jolie viper 12

Getty

1,870 Responses to “Angelina Jolie is a Viper”

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 875 » Show All

1. 101
    gigi Says:

Sam you need to chill out already!! This woman just gets to you doesn’t she?

2. 102
    lmfao Says:

98 DEAR SAM : 08/16/2007 at 12:20 pm
    WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO TRASH MR. PITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU RACIST BRAD LOVER, YOU’RE DISGUSTING

lmao as long as she trashes only Brad than she is not racist and she is good in your book.
    crazy????

3. 103
    hehe Says:

I love Sam, she’s the poster girl for the haters. She thinks she’s smart and funny but reality is that she’s a little troll with a lot of free time to spend in google.

I respect smart and sarcastic haters but annoying kids like sam make me laugh.

4. 104
    sharon Says:

please ignore the haters.

5. 105
    Yes Says:

Us weekly
    What break up?? Now they want to change their image…. it’s very funny when you think about it!

Matt Damon is amazing!
    I went for TBU premiere yesterday and i had a blast. When Matt started signing autographs i said to him ‘Matt you wife is beautiful’ he just gave me a smile and then a person next to me went on and said …. and you’re awesome, he just smiled and said thank you and gave us what we wanted!! He’s amazing! lol

Melissa
    Hiya back!!!!!!!!

6. 106
    dre Says:

97 Middle-aged Hippie : 08/16/2007 at 12:20 pm
    I enjoy visiting this site (for the most part) and reading the latest on a couple that I have come to admire very much. This is the first time in my life that I have become facinated with celebrities, and Just Jared has become a place I visit on a daily basis. I try to ignore most of the idiotic things that are said, but after reading time and time again that Angie stole Brad, I have to ask, “HOW DOES ONE STEAL A MAN?” If someone can explain this to me, I’ll write a book, get rich and retire early. Accept the fact that, unfortuately, sometimes a relationship just does not work out. Two people want different things and they grow apart. It doesn’t mean anyone did anything wrong. Also, getting pregnant does not trap a man. I can’t see John Voight chasing down Brad with a shotgun to make him do right by Angie. And finally, I have to ask if I am the only one other than Angie that did some wild things in the past. From some of the comments it would appear that no one else ever made a mistake, made questionable choices, or occasionally walked on the wild side. Thank heavens that I don’t have anyone to throw it up in my face on a daily basis. Give these two people who are trying to do the right thing the same consideration. Peace.
    ———–

excellent post Middle-aged Hippie!

7. 107
    Hottest Couple Ever Says:

#86 sharon
    I agree… as usual.

8. 108
    Chinnifer Says:

96 Sam the attention ***** is back : 08/16/2007 at 12:20 pm
    SAM LOVES US

TRUE,VERY TRUE !

9. 109
    t Says:

91 poi : 08/16/2007 at 12:16 pm
    83 t : 08/16/2007 at 12:07 pm
    Who on the cover of people mag this week ?

—————————
    britney, and a pic of angie
    —————————————————
    Thank you. Haters leave her alone .

10. 110
    hkn Says:

Oh well! At least she’s got 110 mil in the bank!

11. 111
    sharon Says:

109 Hottest Couple Ever : 08/16/2007 at 12:26 pm
    #86 sharon
    I agree… as usual.
    ——————————–
    hi, Hottest Couple Ever, how are you? Do you know where Isabelle2 is ? She used to post here. But I have not seen her post for a long time.

12. 112
    ntt Says:

97 Middle-aged Hippie : 08/16/2007 at 12:20 pm
    —————————

We have been telling the haters the same thing for the last 2 1/2 years.
    Maybe age plays a factor. I am of your generation, we are wiser now, and have always been tolerant.

13. 113
    tabitha Says:

Access Hollywood is going to have someone from People on to discuss Brad/Angelina tonight. I would not be at all surprised if ET does the same thing.

14. 114
    Yes Says:

I was gonna say i miss Brad but since the hater is here i’ll say I MISS BRAD AND THE KIDS!!!!!!!

15. 115
    sam loves Brad Says:

sam is a brad pitt fanatic. She’s like cliniqua, but instead of hating the X she hates jolie

16. 116
    to YES Says:

Yes, could you please gives a recap from the HELLO article?

17. 117
    Yes Says:

#113
    no it’s $180m, saw it on TMF this morning.

18. 118
    i know y'all love me! Says:

believe me she stole him and knew exactly how too every1 knew brad wanted kids and jen wasnt quite ready so what did angie do surprise surprise she fel pregnant! because that was the only way she could possibly of got brad to leave his wife.no wonder non of her many other husbands didnt stick with her she’s a weird one and ugly at that!

19. 119
    RECAP Says:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Please give us recap later :)

20. 120
    to i know y'all love me! Says:

Please learn english first, then you can hate all you want.

21. 121
    Ladytee Says:

Middle-age Hippie,

Your post was right on point, we all have made some bad choices in our life. Angie choice to go forward with her life with Brad was a very good choice. Love ya Angie and Brad!

22. 122
    Francophile Says:

I wished young Angelina would have been starring in the remake of ‘La Femme Nikita’.

The french version with Anne Parillaud was slick, stylish, tremendously entertaining and like Angelina, Anne is like a lean, wild, instinctive and irrestible feline like type of woman. Bridget Fonda didn’t delivered the same emotions than Anne did…Angelina would have been perfect for that beautiful powerful movie role with a strong and vulnerable female character.

23. 123
    maniston is rich and lonely Says:

IGNORE THE HATERS , ANGIE YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL GIRL …

HATERS LOVE BRANGELINA AND US !!!

24. 124
    HELLO/PEOPLE Says:

Since Hello and People are from the same company, maybe the article in both magazines is the same?

25. 125
    Hags Says:

94 sam : 08/16/2007 at 12:18 pm

Oh right on cue the SON of SAM is back… hmmm maybe ur the X, ur totally gone bananas on Angie .. Angie owns Son of SAM BODY AND SOUL!! LMAO!!

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 875 » Show All