Angelina Jolie is a Viper

Angelina Jolie is a Viper

This scene is going to be soooooooooooo hot!!!

Angelina Jolie is armed and fully loaded as she films new stunts on the hood of a red hot Dodge Viper on the Chicago set of action thriller Wantedon Wednesday.

Late last week, Angie filmed scenes in the Viper. Now, she’s on top!

12+ pictures inside of Angelina working the hood of her red hot Dodge Viper…

angelina jolie viper 01

• Listen to Skylar Stecker and Silento's new song - Just Jared Jr
  • Beyonce and Jay Z remove their wedding rings - Radar
  • Mandy Moore is going to make you nostalgic - Huffington Post
  • Watch Queen Elizabeth do some trash talking - Lainey Gossip
  • Hamilton pays tribute to Rent's 20th anniversary - The Hollywood Reporter
  • the real tita

#119: okay, has it ever occurred to you that the guy wanted to be stolen so bad he probably had to bribe her. That’s how much he wanted out of a fraudulent marriage. The fraud word originated from the woman, his ex by the by. If she can say their marriage was a fraud, why can’t you accept when you weren’t even a party to it?

Your own marriage/relationship could have ended because the guy fell out of love with you. Don’t blame Angie for your own guy walking out. Look in the mirror and see the real reason in all its glory.

Honestly, if someone had to live with someone like you, who could blame that person from leaving? I would have jumped out of the car or off the second floor window just to escape from you.

• did you know?

Aniston’s godfather is Telly Savalas.

• juju

241 super : 08/16/2007 at 2:07 pm

For people to know who is dumb and who is smart.

Here’s the link. Judge for yourself.

____________________

“to turn off lights”… Ahaha… Thaks for that!

• Q

Who is Angie’s godfather? Her godmother is Jacqueline Bisset I think.

• Ellen

#227 Yes,

Melissa

ha ha ha, i hate to see her getting blamed for everything.

I wouldn’t be suprised if they accuse her of Shooting John Lennon ?

• Observer2

253 did you know? : 08/16/2007 at 2:14 pm
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That Angelina’s Godmother is Jacqueline Bisset.

• Grandma

Peaches that was the insight I come to this place to read. Wow. My hat is off to you.

• Peaches

237 guli : 08/16/2007 at 2:01 pm
    230 Peaches—-CLAPPING!!!! That is exactly how they feel. Very well said, thanks
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank You. It is just so obivous. If they think they cheated why not dislike the both of them? But Brad has to remian pure in order to be able to be worthy of JA and only the pure child can go back with him. Sick I know, vomit inducing for sure, but I’m sad to say for them it makes sense in some twisted way.

• sharon

247 LADY T : 08/16/2007 at 2:12 pm
    GP/Aniston are such drama…Glad to see Brad with someone real and truthful. I can’t wait to see AOJJ next month. I have been waiting for what seems like an eternity. I hear that he has a brief nude scene. I really hope they make an appearance together at TIFF. Pitt just seems so down to earth. He and Angie bring out the best in each other no matter what the haters and tabs say…Viva la Jolie-Pitt!
    ————————————————–
    I heard it is the longest nude scene to a male actor. probably the last nude thing for Brad. I heard he used a double for the nude scene in Benjame Buttom movie. I can not wait to see that movie. I hope to see more real Brad nude scene in the future.

• http://deleted Lady G

230 Peaches : 08/16/2007 at 1:55 pm

===================================================

Brava, brave Peaches!

You know I have to wonder if the rabid haters of Angie (aka so-called Brad fans) ever really knew who Brad truly is? Even though I never follow his career like I did Angie, I knew Brad wasn’t as vanilla as some would like to believe just by the women he dated.

I may have had some misconceptions about Brad but being the all american guy wasn’t one of them!

Oh, and I won’t even get into the Brad and Princess Zahara thing where the losers are concern. Their post(s) tells us all we need to know, IMO.

• OBSERVER

211… again, hags. i love your name, i bet you are the epitome of a hag. who, what, where? what is x, what is x-man, what’s up with all these generic terms you’re coming up with? i just noticed how you really take this bulletin really seriously. that’s sad. what a colorful life. do something productive like angelina instead of brewing on this post making sure that the celebrities you worship are defended.

• hyns

cate B. deserved that Oscar! Paltrow was not that good in Shakespeare in love

• to #260 sharon

You won’t be seeing any more nude seens of Brad in the future. I don’t think Angie will let him. I wouldn’t.

• us weekly moderator

us weekly comments are moderated
    last month i posted a comment and i asked where is the moderator in US weekly? because there were hurtful comments against the JP kids !
    i see it was taken in consideration ;
    Racists and derogatory comments , threats are forbidden

• Peaches

253 did you know? : 08/16/2007 at 2:14 pm
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The real question isn’t did I know but do I care and the answer would be hell to the no.

• to #260 sharon

I meant “scenes”

• http://deleted Lady G

Worth Reposting……Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow Premiere

• Original Shar

229 guli : 08/16/2007 at 1:55 pm
    Thanks JARED!!!!

WOW, WOW and another WOW for AG

Great pictures, she is incredible….

Now folks leave the trolls alone. We all know they live in the past since the present is tooooooo depressing for them to accept. So of course they are going to give quotes from over two years ago. Have some pity for the trolls, let them dream about the good old days before their idol threw it all out the door

hiya NY Lurker—- Please post more often, I love chatting with you

Report Abuse 230 Peaches : 08/16/2007 at 1:55 pm
    157 ntt : 08/16/2007 at 1:09 pm
    If getting pregnant means you can trap a man, then just ask Marie Louise Parker, Mel B, and Bridget Moynahan if it’s true or not.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I really think there disdain for Angie isn’t just about them thinking she “stole Brad” as if a person can be stolen. But it gives insight to how they actually saw Brad as an item, a thing and object, a handsome one but an object nonetheless. I really think they saw him as this blonde hair, blue eyed perfect body, captain of the football team. That they didn’t need to talk to much are be to smart just be the A-listers standing next to the small town cheerleader. The appearance obvious mattered more than any substance in Brad or between him and JA in their marriage. They didn’t care if they were happy, they looked good and fulfilled a fantasy of purity. I think the resentment against Angie is that not only think she “stole him” but that she tainted him. Not just by being AJ the former wild child but its the children, the minority children that taint him for them. They love Shilo and only mention her in their dreams of Brad going back to JA. Everytime they see their pure blond haired, blue eyed Zeus with a happy Zahara, a daddy’s girl they cringe. The possiblity that he could love her or Mad or Pax the same as Shilo is ludicruis to them and taints him and that of course is Angies’s fault. This is evident that Angie stealing Brad is somehow the sin of all sins. But Brad walking out on 3 of his kids, leaving them as if they didn’t matter and taking the pure Shilo with him is not only acceptable but they pray for it, they cheer for it, they write post about it. We are disgusted when the media shows favor, but if we are to believe they cruise the blogs for stories the haters are where they get the idea from that it is acceptable to seperate the children by words like adopted or the other kids as if they were some how less. To them Brad has become what in slave time would be called a “lover” and to some, who am I fooling a lot of them that is Angie’s gretest crime.

***********************************************************************
    Wow! What an astute observation. You nailed it.

• luvangie4ever

Can’t wait to watch this movie. Looks like she’s having some fun on set. Love that smile of hers!

The cameraman in that last picture looks pretty happy for some reason. hehe

• 170 to pokeman -

248 info- so is Angie… :) and Angie has been doing that since…1999, she earned her vote with her Oscar nomination and win…not through “friends” and arses kissing…like someone who I shall not name…muahahahaha.

• LOVE ANGELINA

255 Q : 08/16/2007 at 2:15 pm
    ____________________________________________

Chip Taylor, I think. He was a rock n roll star I believe. I might be wrong.

• peace

Brad Pitt Leaves $300 Tip
    Thursday August 16, 2007

Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt with children Shiloh, Zahara and Pax in Chicago on August 11, 2007.
    Ramey PhotoAdd Brad Pitt to the list of Hollywood’s most generous tippers!

The Babel star made sure to show his appreciation to a security guard on August 11 at 5:45 p.m., when the whole Jolie-Pitt clan headed to Chicago’s Field Museum and were treated to a one-hour VIP tour (the museum closes at 5 p.m. but stayed open for its special visitors).

“They were a nice couple,” says one museum guard, who was tipped $300 by Pitt for looking after the family during their visit.

While at the museum, Angelina Jolie and Pitt made wax dinosaur toys out of a molding machine with the kids and checked out the extensive collection of dinosaur remains and fossils.

Museums aren’t the only places making exceptions for the A-list couple.

The following evening, Pitt and Jolie finally got some much-needed alone time when Avenues, the Peninsula’s contemporary American restaurant, closed down a section of the eatery so they could share a romantic dinner without any distractions.

For more details on Brangelina’s most recent family outings and romantic dates, check out the new issue of Us Weekly, on newsstands this week.

• piper, with a low

Man, I’m going to get shot for this but I actually like Gwyneth’s performance in Shakepeare in Love; it was probably her best performance to date.

Ready… aim…

• ntt

264 to #260 sharon : 08/16/2007 at 2:19 pm
    ====================

I think the decision for more or not will come from BP himself, not AJ.

• LADY T

260 Sharon

Don’t tell me that because I will probably combust before the premiere… I think I will go see this with some girlfriends. My husband won’t understand and he knows me too well…Thanks for the info…

• Peaches

258 Grandma : 08/16/2007 at 2:16 pm

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank You. It is an ugly truth but we need to name it, call it what it is and put it out there in all its vulgarness and stop hiding behind Angie seduced him, Angie stole him, Angie is a homewrecker. No, Angie made him the father of minority children that he would give his life for, that he loves as much as (not more or less) evenly, as much as Shilo and to them for that she should eb burned at the stake.

• peace

Join the bloggers that moderate comments. Put the internet policy into use. Stop the hate! JJ is doing good here. I hope Perez and Dlisted are listening.

• the real tita

#111: that’s right!!! and since she earned it, she should enjoy all that those millions can get her. She should stop acting like a victim and act more like a winner since she’s richer than anyone else we know.

• sharon

276 LADY T : 08/16/2007 at 2:25 pm
    260 Sharon

—————————————–
    I probably will be end up watching that movie many many time just because of that nude scene.

• ntt

274 piper, with a low
    ================

You didn’t compare it to CB’s. IA with you, it’s her best performance, but what does it say?

• http://deleted Lady G

264 to #260 sharon : 08/16/2007 at 2:19 pm

===========================================================

First :roll:.

Second, did ever occur that maybe it due to him having children? You do know that having children makes one things differently in life, even Brad said so.

Third, and since we don’t see Angie doing nude scene, does that mean that Brad won’t let her?

Finally, grow up and learn to use your brain for a change. People change as they mature and some don’t feel the need to do certain things anymore. Oh, do you know what free will is?

• Hottest Couple Ever

I actually like GP, but I love AJ and while I was sorry when GP and
    Brad broke up, I know now that it was not meant to be, because Angie
    is the only woman for Brad Pitt. I truly hope they can make it last.
    Love the Jolie-Pitts!

P.S. I never cared for you-know-who and big “O” made me like her even less. Maybe when O gets tired of GK, she and X can hook up.
    O and J and their precious dogs. LOL

• http://htt//justjared.com IV

Add Brad Pitt to the list of Hollywood’s most generous tippers!
    Museums aren’t the only places making exceptions for the A-list couple.

• TheDevilWearsPrada!

I think she’s pregnant. Don’t tell me you can’t see the baby bump.

God bless Angelina & Brad’s hot bodyguard, whatever his name is. Perfect couple!

• piper, with a low

281 ntt : 08/16/2007 at 2:28 pm
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No, I can’t compare the two performances because I saw them both when I was in a different mindspace. Back then, I craved romance and comedy, so I liked Shakepeare in Love. I saw Elizabeth, perhaps with the wrong crowd, and as I recall, Elizabeth’s fate was sort of dismal. I didn’t appreciate dismal then, but maybe now, I would.

• Peaches

261 Lady G : 08/16/2007 at 2:17 pm
    230 Peaches : 08/16/2007 at 1:55 pm

===================================================

Brava, brave Peaches!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The things they have said about that beautiful child is disgusting but it shows there true colors.

I never really followed either of them. But I was more interested in Angie than Brad. One of my friends loved Brad and turned me on to a few of his movies. Once I watched Seven and a few others I was midly interested but him being with both GP and JA was a turn off for me. I just found both of the women common. But Ocean’s Eleven and Troy put me over the edge and I have loved him ever since. Plus at the time I liked Clooney and followed him from ER. Now my Clooney love has went away mostly. Angie loved her even more once she got rid of BBT. Love him as an actor but when I saw them together it felt dirty. It came off like she had Daddy issues she was working out by being with him and he was the dirty pervert that knew that and was using her anyway.

• the real tita

#150: Bodies can be remedied. All you have to do is follow a diet of fat and carbs to gain weight. Ugly is not so easy. You have to undergo a lot of knife cutting and complete overhaul yet it’s no guarantee you’ll have good results.

• QQQQ

285 TheDevilWearsPrada! : 08/16/2007 at 2:33 pm – still trying to sell that story… it didn’t work out this week, so u’re trying REALLY hard for next week

• sharon

283 Hottest Couple Ever : 08/16/2007 at 2:32 pm
    I actually like GP, but I love AJ and while I was sorry when GP and
    Brad broke up, I know now that it was not meant to be, because Angie
    is the only woman for Brad Pitt. I truly hope they can make it last.
    Love the Jolie-Pitts!
    ——————————————–
    ITA, we really think alike.

• LOVE ANGELINA

GP is a jealous person. I used to like her. Then when Brad and Angelina had Shi, they sold her baby pics so the paps wouldn’t chase them as much. Someone asked GP about this and she said “I hope they gave the money to charity”. What a Bish!!!!!!!!!! Of course they gave the money to charity!!!!!!

WHAT DOES BRAD PITT DO TO THESE WOMEN????????? SERIOUSLY!!!!!!

• the real tita

#157: Or Shar Jackson…she had two but still no cigar.

• Nisha, the original

#272 – It could be Chip Taylor, who is also Angie’s uncle. He’s Jon Voight’s brother and a famous musician. I think his other brother is either an artist or a professor.

• observation!

285 TheDevilWearsPrada!

you aim really low in life.

• Sha

Peaches you took the words right out of my mouth. Great insight. That is exactly why this saga will never end. I guarantee you if Brad left Jennifer for someone like Gweynth Paltrow and had all biological babies we wouldn’t even be discussing them right now.

• http://justjared.buzznet.com super

to sharon- I agree. It took her a long time to think about that stupid answer too.

• sharon

287 Peaches :
    ——————————–
    Agree with you. BBT took advantage of young Angie. She tried rebel her father, so she did a stupid thing to marry BBT.

• the real tita

#158: Watch Zhang Ziyi when she kicks ass. She’s smaller than Angie.

As a matter of fact, watch Asian action movies. Those were the inspiration for a lot of western made action flicks. Even the males are thin and puny but you can bet they can kick azz. It’s not the size!

• May

Oh, my goodness!!

I can’t believe Vogue such things.

Very very cheap of Vogue to do that to Angie. I can’t believe it.

I am shocked.

• May

Oh, my goodness!!

I can’t believe Vogue wrote such things.

Very very cheap of Vogue to do that to Angie. I can’t believe it.

I am shocked.

• LOVE ANGELINA

WHAT DOES BRAD PITT DO TO THESE WOMEN????????? SERIOUSLY!!!!!!

Its like seriously they become so jealous and vindictive. These women bcome bitter. Only JL doesn’t talk mess about him. He must be great in bed, I have hated one ex who was just amazing… or is it that they miss they attention they always got because they were dating him, I mean come on. How can people act soooo stupid?

But wait GP did the same thing to Ben Affleck. She said he and J.Lo were to public. I think GP is just a jealous bish. Why??????? GP has everything. Goodness what is her problem.