Nicole Richie: Pregnant and Loving it!

Nicole Richie: Pregnant and Loving it!

Nicole Richie (in Vanitas) smiles for photographers before heading into a New York City office building Thursday morning.

Earlier in the day, fiance Joel Madden was caught off-guard when Regis Philbin let a little secret slip about a “surprise” for girlfriend Nicole Richie.

After Good Charlotte’s performance on Live! With Regis and Kelly, Regis asked, “You’re going to present her, maybe, with — did I hear the right thing, or should I not even talk about this?”

Joel played dumb saying, “Uh, what?”

Regis clarified, “A little ring or something.”

Joel replied, “I was hoping it would be a surprise, but now…”

nicole richie pregnant 01
nicole richie pregnant 02
nicole richie pregnant 03

Photos: INFphoto.com
Posted to: Joel Madden, Nicole Richie, Pregnant Celebrities

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Awe! Congrats!

EyesOpen07 @ 08/16/2007 at 3:50 pm

Obnoxious…they both are such media whores..how convenient to elude to a wedding after she’s already knocked up (unless anyone wants to count what the rag tabs have been talking about for months now anyway).

[~Famous~] @ 08/16/2007 at 3:59 pm

Biish look like an ethiopian Willy Wonka.

KrungKrung @ 08/16/2007 at 4:00 pm

getting married? are they for real? i would have stay the way they are, it would be a lot better, but hey, if they wanna get married, who am i to stop them right? hope their marriage will last? bahahahaha..

HER DRESS IS BEAUTIFUL

Get rid of the bug eyes sunglasses… Sheesh…

she is one of those people who can wear anything and look stylish. beautiful!

Some day her kid is going to say, “I can’t believe you wore those weird sunglasses.”

She looks so cute!
I love the summerry dress
Nicole is just the best….love her :)

It took putting another human being in her to get her hunmgry. Good for her, way to take control of the disor…i mean situation.

Nicole looks fantastic. I am looking on the outside and she looks good to me. She is contrite and I believe she is serious. Let GOD judge her, it is not my job

omg, that’s amazing! i’m so happy for them!

Oh my god… but.. she… looks… better! :P

Dont like the outfit but she is gorgess..

The Hotness that is Nicole Richie.
Fab as usual

angelina / nicole fan @ 08/16/2007 at 5:01 pm

Nicole I do like the dress. I know those shades are like your trade mark. Anyways weight gain looks great.

so pretty @ 08/16/2007 at 5:05 pm

Congrats, Nic an Joel, married or single always be there 4 the child.

she looks adorable (:

I’d be loving it too if I knew the nanny would be raising my kids.

She is sooo stylish! Love it! but the shades definetly remind me of Willy Wonka, and not in a good way.

She is very atractive and a fantastic classic pianist(sp).
If she says yes, more power to them, they seem happy as a couple.

Nicoooole Richieeee
She is my favorite celeb
so hot, so sexy!

[~Famous~] @ 08/16/2007 at 5:19 pm

I am so obsessed with this girl!!!
she is perfection!

wow! TEAM NICOLE! :)

anyone know where she got that dress? Marriage can be a good thing,
its all what you make it.
hey ‘lionel’ where’s my new home?..I wish.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All