Nicole Richie: Pregnant and Loving it!

Nicole Richie: Pregnant and Loving it!

Nicole Richie (in Vanitas) smiles for photographers before heading into a New York City office building Thursday morning.

Earlier in the day, fiance Joel Madden was caught off-guard when Regis Philbin let a little secret slip about a “surprise” for girlfriend Nicole Richie.

After Good Charlotte’s performance on Live! With Regis and Kelly, Regis asked, “You’re going to present her, maybe, with — did I hear the right thing, or should I not even talk about this?”

Joel played dumb saying, “Uh, what?”

Regis clarified, “A little ring or something.”

Joel replied, “I was hoping it would be a surprise, but now…”

nicole richie pregnant 01
nicole richie pregnant 02
nicole richie pregnant 03

Photos: INFphoto.com
Posted to: Joel Madden, Nicole Richie, Pregnant Celebrities

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Awe! Congrats!

EyesOpen07 @ 08/16/2007 at 3:50 pm

Obnoxious…they both are such media whores..how convenient to elude to a wedding after she’s already knocked up (unless anyone wants to count what the rag tabs have been talking about for months now anyway).

[~Famous~] @ 08/16/2007 at 3:59 pm

Biish look like an ethiopian Willy Wonka.

KrungKrung @ 08/16/2007 at 4:00 pm

getting married? are they for real? i would have stay the way they are, it would be a lot better, but hey, if they wanna get married, who am i to stop them right? hope their marriage will last? bahahahaha..

HER DRESS IS BEAUTIFUL

Get rid of the bug eyes sunglasses… Sheesh…

she is one of those people who can wear anything and look stylish. beautiful!

Some day her kid is going to say, “I can’t believe you wore those weird sunglasses.”

She looks so cute!
I love the summerry dress
Nicole is just the best….love her :)

It took putting another human being in her to get her hunmgry. Good for her, way to take control of the disor…i mean situation.

Nicole looks fantastic. I am looking on the outside and she looks good to me. She is contrite and I believe she is serious. Let GOD judge her, it is not my job

omg, that’s amazing! i’m so happy for them!

Oh my god… but.. she… looks… better! :P

Dont like the outfit but she is gorgess..

The Hotness that is Nicole Richie.
Fab as usual

angelina / nicole fan @ 08/16/2007 at 5:01 pm

Nicole I do like the dress. I know those shades are like your trade mark. Anyways weight gain looks great.

so pretty @ 08/16/2007 at 5:05 pm

Congrats, Nic an Joel, married or single always be there 4 the child.

she looks adorable (:

I’d be loving it too if I knew the nanny would be raising my kids.

She is sooo stylish! Love it! but the shades definetly remind me of Willy Wonka, and not in a good way.

She is very atractive and a fantastic classic pianist(sp).
If she says yes, more power to them, they seem happy as a couple.

Nicoooole Richieeee
She is my favorite celeb
so hot, so sexy!

[~Famous~] @ 08/16/2007 at 5:19 pm

I am so obsessed with this girl!!!
she is perfection!

wow! TEAM NICOLE! :)

anyone know where she got that dress? Marriage can be a good thing,
its all what you make it.
hey ‘lionel’ where’s my new home?..I wish.

You never see Nicole with her father, mother or step siblings. I wonder if her relationship with Joel has strained her relationships with her family members or maybe she just needed this time to be with Joel…

I hope that Grandpa Ritchie will be very active in the baby’s life…Just saying…

Nicole had her lil sis out a few months back in the toy store. I heard her say she spends quite a bit of time with her younger siblings,they were in camp if I remember right for summer.
What I wonder is if her bio parents who dumped her at age 3 are going to try and see Nicole’s baby.
Maybe not since they gave their own daughter away at 3, as if she was a toy. By 3 you know mom & dad.

LOOOVVVEEEE NNIIIIIICCCCCOOLLLEEEE. Hey, I’m getting married in December.

Shrugging an atlas @ 08/16/2007 at 6:38 pm

Absolutely god-awful sunglasses! Seriously I think they may be the worst I’ve ever seen in my life…still it’s good that she appears to be taking better care of herself now she’s got a bun in the oven, hope she keeps it up & everything goes well with the kiddo.

Just an adorable young lady, best wishes to your family. Biggie size da ring,,joking.

She is not smiling just making a face ..see how the others pictures she looks pissed off ..stay home! put your feet up!

The poor guy is working everywhere now! lol

She is so pretty,jmo. I think she should put her feet up too. But life even when preggo, you have things to do. For me it was lots of stuff.
I’m sure tm-sleaze is following her. Waiting like the dogs they are.

I'm happy for Nicole and Joel @ 08/16/2007 at 8:49 pm

How can anyone hate her? She’s done some stupid things, but so have we. There is nothing better than seeing someone motivated to making positive changes in his/her life.

I’m generally against young people getting married, but when kids are involved, I think it’s the best thing to do if the relationship seems positive at the time, When mom and dad are married and living under the same roof together raising the baby, it creates a stronger bond.

These two are in love. They seem well-suited for one another. They just might make it, and that would be great.

Christina @ 08/16/2007 at 8:54 pm

So he’s gonna propose to her just because she’s pregnant? So would he have proposed to her if she wasn’t?… Sorry, but the relationship is not gonna work. You don’t marry someone because you accidentally got someone pregnant and you don’t marry a person because you feel compelled to or you feel like you have to – or even forced to. You do it because you love them and you have bonded with them on an emotional and intellectual level, in a way you feel like you found the person you want to spend the rest of your life with…. It just won’t last.

nrichiefan @ 08/16/2007 at 10:19 pm

She looks great now that at last she’s added some pounds!
Only a baby to work that miracle in her life!
She was going waaay too far with that weight issue.
Im glad she finally realizes that’s not the most important thing in life!

Dress is by a local company called Vanitas (Var-Knee-Taas)at http://www.vanitasofcalifornia.com ran by 3 hot ladies! Very sexy stuff, i am sure we will see more of their clothes. In fact I have seen Cameron Diaz in their dresses and tanks many times! Seems Nicole is playing catch up for once! Anyway she looks super cute in it!

Nicole is safe and sound now. I was concerned about her when I would see the tabloid pictures. She was so terribly thin. I experienced the loss of weight about 12 years ago due to anxiety and thank God I am fine now. Took lots of prayer and a few meds. My best goes to Nicole. Stay the course sweet lady, enjoy life and all the precious future with your child and I hope more children.

Sincerely, a grandma who cares

JustAsking @ 08/17/2007 at 9:16 am

She should love to discard those damn glasses.

Thanks 36 Jenny O. I too wanted to know where she got that dress, thanks. Nicole looks fab and I hope everthing works out for her and baby +Joel. I never like those particular shades but she’s been rockin em’ for a good while now at times, and seems to like em’,hopefully she will grow out of em’. Oh well, we all like what we like. My friend still wears a mullet,go figure.

to Sondra # 27, all I will say is, I think you should check your facts before trying to dis someone. Did she truly get dumped at the age of 3? Anyway, I think that Nicole looks absolutely beautiful and healthy. I think she wear pregnancy very well. Congrads Nicole.

I just have to wonder about people who are having a baby and talking about marriage after only being together 8 months. Why would you ever marry someone you’ve not even known a year? That’s ridiculous and a recipe for a failed marriage. Joel’s brother proposed to his girlfriend when they were dating 3 months. What is wrong with people nowadays? EVERYONE is in love after 3 months, if they’re still together! You don’t even know the other person yet.
I also wonder if these guys know or care that neither of these girls would have anything to do with them if they weren’t famous and/or rich. Without the money and the fame, all they’d be is tattooed weirdos. I couldn’t marry someone if I knew that was true.

Gorgeous!

She looks like shes really taking control of her life.

congratulations to her

appleseed @ 08/31/2007 at 7:06 pm

Don’t be so mean, eyesopen07, I think that they look cute together and that Nicole is actually wanting to have her kid, in a healthy environment, so I suggest you walking a mile in her shoes and then try and insult her.. Which would mean, being famous, pregnant and being in the publics eye for everyone to scoff at you. I don’t think you would want your child to grow up with paparazzi around you all the time. I personally think she is doing a very good job. kthnxbai