Nicole Richie: Pregnant and Loving it!

Nicole Richie: Pregnant and Loving it!

Nicole Richie (in Vanitas) smiles for photographers before heading into a New York City office building Thursday morning.

Earlier in the day, fiance Joel Madden was caught off-guard when Regis Philbin let a little secret slip about a “surprise” for girlfriend Nicole Richie.

After Good Charlotte’s performance on Live! With Regis and Kelly, Regis asked, “You’re going to present her, maybe, with — did I hear the right thing, or should I not even talk about this?”

Joel played dumb saying, “Uh, what?”

Regis clarified, “A little ring or something.”

Joel replied, “I was hoping it would be a surprise, but now…”

nicole richie pregnant 01
nicole richie pregnant 02
nicole richie pregnant 03

WENN
  • Who did Ralph Fiennes date from Real Housewives of New York City?- US Weekly
  • Lilly Ghalichi has been fired from Shahs of Sunset- TMZ
  • Watch Mel Gibson talk about Shia LaBeouf - Gossip Cop
  • Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All

You never see Nicole with her father, mother or step siblings. I wonder if her relationship with Joel has strained her relationships with her family members or maybe she just needed this time to be with Joel…

I hope that Grandpa Ritchie will be very active in the baby’s life…Just saying…

Nicole had her lil sis out a few months back in the toy store. I heard her say she spends quite a bit of time with her younger siblings,they were in camp if I remember right for summer.
What I wonder is if her bio parents who dumped her at age 3 are going to try and see Nicole’s baby.
Maybe not since they gave their own daughter away at 3, as if she was a toy. By 3 you know mom & dad.

LOOOVVVEEEE NNIIIIIICCCCCOOLLLEEEE. Hey, I’m getting married in December.

Shrugging an atlas @ 08/16/2007 at 6:38 pm

Absolutely god-awful sunglasses! Seriously I think they may be the worst I’ve ever seen in my life…still it’s good that she appears to be taking better care of herself now she’s got a bun in the oven, hope she keeps it up & everything goes well with the kiddo.

Just an adorable young lady, best wishes to your family. Biggie size da ring,,joking.

She is not smiling just making a face ..see how the others pictures she looks pissed off ..stay home! put your feet up!

The poor guy is working everywhere now! lol

She is so pretty,jmo. I think she should put her feet up too. But life even when preggo, you have things to do. For me it was lots of stuff.
I’m sure tm-sleaze is following her. Waiting like the dogs they are.

I'm happy for Nicole and Joel @ 08/16/2007 at 8:49 pm

How can anyone hate her? She’s done some stupid things, but so have we. There is nothing better than seeing someone motivated to making positive changes in his/her life.

I’m generally against young people getting married, but when kids are involved, I think it’s the best thing to do if the relationship seems positive at the time, When mom and dad are married and living under the same roof together raising the baby, it creates a stronger bond.

These two are in love. They seem well-suited for one another. They just might make it, and that would be great.

Christina @ 08/16/2007 at 8:54 pm

So he’s gonna propose to her just because she’s pregnant? So would he have proposed to her if she wasn’t?… Sorry, but the relationship is not gonna work. You don’t marry someone because you accidentally got someone pregnant and you don’t marry a person because you feel compelled to or you feel like you have to – or even forced to. You do it because you love them and you have bonded with them on an emotional and intellectual level, in a way you feel like you found the person you want to spend the rest of your life with…. It just won’t last.

nrichiefan @ 08/16/2007 at 10:19 pm

She looks great now that at last she’s added some pounds!
Only a baby to work that miracle in her life!
She was going waaay too far with that weight issue.
Im glad she finally realizes that’s not the most important thing in life!

Dress is by a local company called Vanitas (Var-Knee-Taas)at http://www.vanitasofcalifornia.com ran by 3 hot ladies! Very sexy stuff, i am sure we will see more of their clothes. In fact I have seen Cameron Diaz in their dresses and tanks many times! Seems Nicole is playing catch up for once! Anyway she looks super cute in it!

Nicole is safe and sound now. I was concerned about her when I would see the tabloid pictures. She was so terribly thin. I experienced the loss of weight about 12 years ago due to anxiety and thank God I am fine now. Took lots of prayer and a few meds. My best goes to Nicole. Stay the course sweet lady, enjoy life and all the precious future with your child and I hope more children.

Sincerely, a grandma who cares

JustAsking @ 08/17/2007 at 9:16 am

She should love to discard those damn glasses.

Thanks 36 Jenny O. I too wanted to know where she got that dress, thanks. Nicole looks fab and I hope everthing works out for her and baby +Joel. I never like those particular shades but she’s been rockin em’ for a good while now at times, and seems to like em’,hopefully she will grow out of em’. Oh well, we all like what we like. My friend still wears a mullet,go figure.

to Sondra # 27, all I will say is, I think you should check your facts before trying to dis someone. Did she truly get dumped at the age of 3? Anyway, I think that Nicole looks absolutely beautiful and healthy. I think she wear pregnancy very well. Congrads Nicole.

I just have to wonder about people who are having a baby and talking about marriage after only being together 8 months. Why would you ever marry someone you’ve not even known a year? That’s ridiculous and a recipe for a failed marriage. Joel’s brother proposed to his girlfriend when they were dating 3 months. What is wrong with people nowadays? EVERYONE is in love after 3 months, if they’re still together! You don’t even know the other person yet.
I also wonder if these guys know or care that neither of these girls would have anything to do with them if they weren’t famous and/or rich. Without the money and the fame, all they’d be is tattooed weirdos. I couldn’t marry someone if I knew that was true.

Gorgeous!

She looks like shes really taking control of her life.

congratulations to her

appleseed @ 08/31/2007 at 7:06 pm

Don’t be so mean, eyesopen07, I think that they look cute together and that Nicole is actually wanting to have her kid, in a healthy environment, so I suggest you walking a mile in her shoes and then try and insult her.. Which would mean, being famous, pregnant and being in the publics eye for everyone to scoff at you. I don’t think you would want your child to grow up with paparazzi around you all the time. I personally think she is doing a very good job. kthnxbai

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All