Adam Levine @ The Today Show

Adam Levine @ The Today Show

Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine stays nice and snug in a black tight tee and skinny jeans at a performance during NBC’s Today Show concert series at NYC’s Rockefeller Center on Friday morning.

You can watch a video of Maroon 5‘s performance of “Wake Up Call” here. It’s from their sophomore album “It Won’t Be Soon Before Long.”

Adam also shared about his band’s upcoming concert tour going green. One dollar from each ticket sold will be donated to Global Cool, an organization that promotes energy conservation.

20+ pictures inside of Levine singing his heart out…

adam levine the today show 01

• Steve Martin is in talks to star in Magic Camp- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Bianca Gascoigne shows off her curves in a bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Stellartes @ 08/17/2007 at 11:59 am

He is pretty hot.

Stellartes @ 08/17/2007 at 12:00 pm

He is pretty hot…and he knows it!

Looking good, even tho he is a player!

creativegirl @ 08/17/2007 at 12:13 pm

This man’s voice just mesmerizes me and I swear their new album is awesome from beginning to end – there’s not a bad song on it.

Love it!

He is an *******….

Don´t get me wrong, the music his band plays is pretty cool, but he´s a real prick.

All the fame got to him.

[~Famous~] @ 08/17/2007 at 1:15 pm

Adam’s a pimp, he’s like the new Colin Farrell just cleaner.

.. Why is he straight?! Ahh, sigh.

That squealing voice is unbearable!

iawtc #9.

I wish Adam Levine were as hot as he thinks he is. It’s so embarrassing when people try SO hard to be sexy.

ugly ass guy. and sounds like a chick too.

Snottyboy @ 08/17/2007 at 3:07 pm

I don’t get it. He’s only midly good looking. Maybe he would be a good catch in a really small town …. or a REALLY dark gay bar? He looks really plain and vanilla. And the bands music is one hair away from easy listening. But to each their own blah blah blah

HE’S SOOOO HOTTT!!!
SEXY BOY!

I want to have his baby! He is soooo sexy.

YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sebastian @ 08/17/2007 at 4:26 pm

“pretty” boys like him are not straight.

Hot rocker but will not be as hot as Jon Bonjovi 20 yrs from now.

I love him, he’s well fit!!!!! Hot!

happenstance @ 08/17/2007 at 4:47 pm

hes really hot but a friend of mine met him in a club in NYC and he was an ass.

he looks so freakin gay

Adam is so HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
I love his new CD every song is awesome. I’m listent to it now.
I love the new video he is so hot holding that baseball bat.
What! gay, no-no John Mayer is gay not Adam.

Adam's Girl @ 08/17/2007 at 10:08 pm

Okay – I’m ashamed to admit it – but YES – I find him so HOT!!!

Mmmmm….okay, Adam’s looking good here, BUT – there are 5 guys in the band. How about some respect for James, Jesse, Mickey and Matt too, huh? Please!

yeah! I’m really their huge fan…

Please feature more on maroon 5 or Adam Levine…

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All