Nicole Richie's Penn Station Stop

Nicole Richie's Penn Station Stop

Parents-to-be Nicole Richie and Joel Madden catch an early morning train out of the New York City at Penn Station. The couple traveled to Union Station in Washinton D.C.

Joel and the rest of his Good Charlotte band are expected to continue their summer tour with a concert at The Bell Centre tomorrow in Montreal, Canada. This will be followed by a number of concerts in Canada including Toronto, Winnipeg and Edmonton. When is Nicole going to serve her time???

Other pictures include Nicole grabbing dinner yesterday with Joel at Mr. Chow’s restaurant in TriBeCa for dinner. Earlier in the evening, Good Charlotte played a concert at Madison Square Garden.

A few more pregnant pics inside of Nicole

nicole richie penn station 01
nicole richie penn station 02
nicole richie penn station 03
nicole richie penn station 04
nicole richie penn station 05
nicole richie penn station 06
nicole richie penn station 07
nicole richie penn station 08

Photos: PacificCoastNews.com, Mike DiSciullo/Bauer-Griffin
Posted to: Joel Madden, Nicole Richie, Pregnant Celebrities

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

they are so sweet togthere

they look so cute

wow their taking public transportation? Thats probably a first for nicole in awhile! Seems like joel is a good influence on her – minus the whole unprotected sex thing.

[~Famous~] @ 08/17/2007 at 12:42 pm

I’m so obsessed with Nicole Richie.
she is so beautiful.
Jared i hope you can put up more pictures!!!!!
I can’t wait :)

TEAM NICOLE FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cute couple.

LOL, Joel is introducing Nicole to the real world.
She living on a tour bus and taking public transportation. WOW!
i can’t believe how much she has changed!!!!

I remember SL when it was her first time on a bus LOL

Joel looks adorable aw.

yeah they are a sweet couple,specially cute. Nicole has been looking worried. I heard she will be turning herself in soon, during Joel’s touring..just get it over with Nic. I support her 100%.

BBperfume @ 08/17/2007 at 1:01 pm

They are an adorable couple and soon-to-be famous couple in Hollywood. But It’s starting to be annoying how Joel seems to be always draing Nicole by her hand, just like David does to Posh. Then we question the genuineness of if it all. Is it for photo op?

Your wording could be a little bit better…. “A few more pregnant pics inside of Nicole..” EWWW! lol

nicole/angelina fan @ 08/17/2007 at 1:25 pm

pic 2 she has her eyes closed and is probably tired, i slept whenever i could when i was pregnant.i agree about her just doin it. she will.

Their baby is going to be born with sunglasses on! … lol … she wears them at all time.

I like her use of scarves to cover her belly, lovely!

young and in love @ 08/17/2007 at 1:38 pm

Oh Diana, Nicky has some sort of eye problems,that she has surgery on when she was a young child or something. Scarves are a nice attribute. She probably does that to not give tabs their shots, we know paps will just blow up the shots and her pregnant belly on their front covers with some stupid head lines. I like them together, they seem in tune to the other one. Good luck Nicky, prayer helps me through all.

What a nice looking couple. Public Transport,that’ll work.
They have grown on me a bunch.

joel is a douche who chose nicole over his twin brother, which is really messed up. buttttt ii love that douche withhh everything. and i hate nicole.

blessings @ 08/17/2007 at 2:20 pm

I’m sure Joel’s brother would cringe from that immature statement #15. Also you should’nt hate on pregnant women, God will get mad.
Anyways,one of my favorite couples, their Adorable together.

dude omg
they are like the poster couple for rock&roll
thats so hot LOL*
He’s truly gifted in music
& she’s crazy/beautiful
no DOUBT about that they’re baby will be extraordinary

i love how he has grounded her. she has changed in such a positive way and i think it’s because of him. it really takes a special person to change anothers life around. they make an amazing couple and support them all the way. I would like to see her with a little baby boy, though.

She is a cutie!

ITA num #18. Happy for them,keep it up!

they wont last

go nicole. wow we have a ^pessimistic psychic6 here^.i luves her whether they do or don’t. they are a atractive couple.

Luv JOEL&NIC @ 08/17/2007 at 10:21 pm

My sentiments exactly #22…I do NOT envy those who always have to be so negative. Life must really suck for them! Nic & Joel are young, in luv, overjoyed & looking forward to the future! I am happy for them and cheering them on. It’s always a good thing to give out positive vibes…the rewards are great!
ITA w/ #18.

I think Nicole & Joel are just going about their lives ,living,loving,taking care of their bizness. 23 is right, why do people have to be negative and not look on the bright side. I do. Try it Life is not perfect,people either,you only have one. As 23 says send the postives out and they will come back to you. Well for me, Nicole is a sweetie and I too wish good tidings to her.

I live in Edmonton:D