Ann Curry Sits Down With Brad Pitt (Again)

Ann Curry Sits Down With Brad Pitt (Again)

NBC’s Jolie-Pitt family correspondent Ann Curry sits down Brad Pitt for another exclusive interview, which will air Wednesday and Thursday on The Today Show.

Curry traveled to New Orleans to speak with Brad about his efforts to bring energy-efficient and environmentally friendly homes to New Orleans.

About a year ago, Brad say down with Curry (pictured) to chat about his project with Global Green USA, which aided in environmentally friendly reconstruction of several New Orleans neighborhoods.

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
Original Shar @ 08/21/2007 at 1:59 pm

I really like Ann Curry. I’m glad Brad and Angie trust her and let her do all their exclusive interviews.

I knew right after Jen thread Brad or Anjie

piper, with a low @ 08/21/2007 at 2:00 pm

Am I first?

Cool, if I am.

Well I was slow but not as slow as usual. I can’t wait to see how long this thread gets.

Let’s see if Ann Curry can act as ridiculous as she did during the interview with Angie…was some of the worse journalism I’ve watched…all the corny, “I know Angelina, I know” and the soft voice nonsense…it was beyond corny…I laughed thru 1/2 of it…Angie at least tried to keep it normal and light…poor Brad, he’s probably in for the same treatment…

Iluv brad pitt,thanks jj

Thanks for the heads up JJ! I’ll have to watch.

I will certainly read it. It will be interesting.
Hey, I’m on the first page!

Ann Curry is annoying as hell, someone needs to slap her.

I mean I will certainly watch it, and if I miss it, then I’ll read it.

Francophile @ 08/21/2007 at 2:06 pm

Sexy man…

In other news.. @ 08/21/2007 at 2:07 pm

For the trolls who actually belive this crap

Jennifer Aniston’s rep is denying reports that she gave an interview to Britain’s Look magazine in which she dishes on her former fling, Paul Sculfor, and a recent meeting with Brad Pitt and daughter Shiloh.

An article in the new issue of Look magazine (excerpted by The Sun claims that Aniston recently ran into Pitt and his daughter in a restaurant, and that she has plans to fly to London to see Sculfor on a regular basis.

“I was very sad last month when he went back to live in London,” the magazine “quotes” Aniston, 38. “But I’m going to be buying a lot of return tickets to Europe in the next few months so we can see each other.”

However, Aniston’s rep, Stephen Huvane, says that the article is a work of fiction.

“The interview never happened,” says Huvane. “The events like Jennifer running into Brad with Shiloh at a restaurant is completely false as well, as are all the events and quotes they attribute to Jennifer.”

Look also falsely quotes the actress admitting that she was “turning into Bridget Jones” after she and Pitt, 43, divorced, spending days “lying on the floor surrounded by ice cream.”

a new thread @ 08/21/2007 at 2:07 pm

Thanks for the new thread,ann curry loves the jolie- pitts.

I am interested to know what the project has accomplished. Will watch the show tomorrow. Thanks Jared.

“NBC’s Jolie-Pitt family correspondent Ann Curry” :lol: Good one JJ… She does seem like it….

how is it brad can preach about being eco friendly and the buildling of envioremental houses when he hops on his and angie’s private jet every other week. it’s almost as laughable as the whole live earth tripe, hypocracy through and through. don’t get me wrong his trying to make a difference which is good (compared to lohan and hilton and what not) but don’t preach and encourage if you don’t follow the principals yourself.

Lainey like Perez are team ani @ 08/21/2007 at 2:10 pm

Aniston & The Chosen One
Stephen Huvane’s primary duty as Jennifer Aniston’s publicist is to deny everything. His target this time is a publication no one has ever heard of based in the UK. Look Magazine claims to have landed an exclusive interview with Aniston in which she reveals the true nature of her relationship with Paul Sculfor, her hook ups with Brad Pitt’s mother Jane, and her meeting with The Chosen One Shiloh Jolie-Pitt.

“I was very sad last month when (Paul) went back to live in London. But I’m going to be buying a lot of return tickets to Europe in the next few months so we can see each other. Paul and I speak to each other like brother and sister, nothing more.”

She supposedly goes on to say that she was so depressed after her divorce she temporarily had a case of Bridget Jones ““ying on the floor surrounded by ice cream.” Snort.

Much as I’d love to though, and much as I can picture it, that she’d tell it to an obscure British tabloid is virtually impossible. Remember, the Ocean and Pilates have made her strong. Jen doesn’t want to be your victim anymore.

As for the magazine’s account of her explaining that she ran into Brad and The Chosen One at a restaurant, Huvane says:

“The interview never happened. The events like Jennifer running into Brad with Shiloh at a restaurant is completely false as well, as are all the events and quotes they attribute to Jennifer.” This time, rare I know, I believe him though I wonder if Angelina will hit the roof. And whether Jennifer will take great pleasure in that.

Coincidence or conspiracy?

Brangelina do charter private planes everywhere…in their defense though, it’s probably really hard to travel with 4 kids…they probably like to let them run around….but I get your point…I think Leo does fly on regular flights all the time…

I ‘m going to watch the today show tomorrow.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
What about the SUV’s they use to get around? Brad is a hardcore hypocrite.

Montserrat @ 08/21/2007 at 2:13 pm

Lainey is not Team Aniston. Nor will she ever be. Lainey does not like frauds.

Explain Please @ 08/21/2007 at 2:14 pm

18 Lainey like Perez are team aniston now : 08/21/2007 at 2:10 pm
Why will angie hit the roof?

16 slm

How do you get to Prague? They fly to their work. Peace

People travel with four kids all the time. On regular planes. They don’t like mixing with the little people.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All