Maroon 5's Rolling Stone Cover

Maroon 5's Rolling Stone Cover

Maroon 5′s Adam Levine takes front and center on this week’s issue of Rolling Stone. Levine dishes it:

On the arguments between five highly opinionated, stubborn men: “It’s a high-ego band.”

On his not-so-exciting dreams: “I have boring dreams. I had one in Hawaii that [Lakers owner] Jerry Buss came to my grandparents’ house, and I showed him around room by room. I woke up and said, ‘Really?’ ”

On not talking with guitarist James Valentine for days: “There’s rage that you wouldn’t be able to understand. I’m a really prideful son of a *****. I have to work on that.”

On his ego: “In my twisted mind, I am always right.”

On a video game he despises: “I hate Guitar Hero. I get pissed that you don’t play it like a real guitar.”

The below photo of Levine was taken by Theo Wenner, the teenage son of Jann Wenner (co-founder and publisher of RS) who spent one summer as an RS photo intern.

Read the full Rolling Stone article with Maroon 5 here.

maroon 5 rolling stone 01
maroon 5 rolling stone 02

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

wow, Adam Levine looks like a psycho on the cover

WHAT A DOUCHE!!

That cover does NOT do him justice! He is waaaay hotter than that.
The interview makes him sounds so conceited, it really detracts from his looks. He’s probably a total jerk off.

That’s the new thing in pop music, guys with HUGE egos and average to completely annoying talent. I wish this Levine guy and Timberwuss would go far away.

Adam “buuhu my women don’t moan in bed for me because I can’t please them” Levine, is a damn moron and a douchebag who thinks he’s so high and mighty. WRONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

[~Famous~] @ 08/22/2007 at 4:35 pm

Adam’s so cool.

boredtodayboredtomorrow @ 08/22/2007 at 4:50 pm

wow this guy is such a freakin idiot. what is up with these douchebag singers who sing like someone is sqeezing their nuts in a vice? you and your wuss band suck ass levine..please go away.

MAROON 5 !!!! I always knew rolling magazine sucked…but MAROON 5 ..WTF!!!

the long haired on the right lokks totally like Meat Loaf:-D

blackfriday1978 @ 08/22/2007 at 6:44 pm

Thank you guys… I am so glad that I know there is someone out there with the right senses and see that these 5 dudes are not that good looking, their song is not that interesting and not great voice either….

…….and people complained about the last rolling stone (Zac Efron) cover??….Ummm Maroon 5 and Adam Levine??? hahahahaha NOW this guy is a f*&^%$# arrogant prick!!!! Seriously people, you had the nerve to be mean about a 19 year old disney rising star on the cover…but NOW they put this egotistcal **** on the cover?…crazy!

He is gay @ 08/22/2007 at 7:01 pm

Isn’t he the one that was caught having sex with the ultimate egotistical closet-gay Tom Cruise?

Rolling Stone sucks dog. I don’t read that **** anymore.

whatever happen to good old rock n roll with real rock stars, Rolling Stone isn’t the magazine it use to be.

remember da truth @ 08/23/2007 at 7:54 am

At least he ADMITS he has ego problems, and that thinking you are always right is “twisted”. A few bloggers ought to think about that……

Damn, all of those guys are butt freakin ugly.

one of the worst bands ever

another typical liberal shitbag is what RS has turned into. I cancelled my subscription when they printed a statement from REM frontman Michael “my favorite game is hitter in the ******* when im in drag” stipe. he said REM was bigger and more popular than led zeppelin had ever been or will ever be. RS is an emotional bleeding heart waste of paper with an agenda to get the government to pay for all those that dont want to work. With your tax dollars…..SHITRAG

Cuckoonest @ 08/23/2007 at 6:46 pm

Well dunno what the hell happened to them….they looked so cool, down to earth and not fashionatas at the time of “Songs About Jane”! Ah dammit…

I think they are awesome! that CD is so hot, I’m listen to it every day, I really love their new video it’s hot too.

Moderator Sam @ 08/25/2007 at 1:44 am

Great article. Much better than the previous cover-holders. And to any of the people above that have some kind of problem with Adam, you’re probably just pissed because you have zero talent and aren’t getting anywhere in life.

Carleigh Reno @ 04/22/2009 at 3:50 pm

WOW, lots of mean people out there. Who ever said Rolling Stone couldn’t have diversity in their magazine? I am a HUGE fan of the following: Metallica, Sting, Diana Krall, Alice in Chains, Frank Sinatra, Maroon 5, Lilly Allen, Amy Winehouse, Billie Holiday and the list goes on and on…

Every artist/musician/comedian has their own style, just because it’s not “your style” doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be tolerant of it. Hey just don’t buy the issue of Rolling Stone with Maroon 5 on the cover, don’t ban the magazine forever. They have to be open to a wide audience.

My motto: People need to be less selfish and more selfless, what a wonderful world that would be!
BTW, I think Adam and Maroon 5 are awesome…..
CR and 7 yr. old Lily who is a BIG fan of Adam Levine

he’s really NOT a douchebag. not at all. i met him two times and he’s easily the nicest celebrity i’ve ever met. he talked to me and my little sister for a good 10 to 15 minutes each time and he was so sweet. i think he comes off as some kind of conceited douchebag in interviews sometimes because his words are twisted around. That **** with Maria Sharapova not moaning for him? That’s totally made up bullshit. Because he never even admitted to dating her.