Sienna Hops in a Cab

Sienna Hops in a Cab

Sienna Miller leaves her house in London to get a cab to Paddington Railway Station.

The 25-year-old actress has denied the rumor that she is dating Welsh actor Rhys Ifans. Sienna Miller has been linked with numerous love interests, including Diddy. She claims that the living arrangement with Rhys Ifans is innocent and that he is sleeping on her sofa.

Sienna recently modeled for Pepe Jeans.

sienna miller cab 01
sienna miller cab 02
sienna miller cab 03
sienna miller cab 04
sienna miller cab 05

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Dirty Cougar @ 08/25/2007 at 9:32 pm

Sienna! What can I say. She looks fabulous! I like her personality. I like Sienna! My husband likes her pooper!

Lillianne @ 08/25/2007 at 9:43 pm

What a cute little dress.

Yes, I think it’s entirely possible for a man and a woman to have a platonic relationship. I have guy friends and girl friends who are roommates! Go, Sienna! Cute dress!

What a hard looking woman.

Very pretty lady. Should have left the bags at home tho.

oh my! sienna actually looks good!

I dont get all the hype on that woman. But I do really want to see her movie Factory Girl!!

(please check out my site, in case you care I have new pics of brad, angie, and the kids, click my name)

Sienna looks great here! She’s so edgy when it comes to fashion. I recently got a copy of Vogue’s September issue and Sienna was on the front cover. I look through the photos and I got to admit, Sienna is definitely the hottest IT girl right now. She’s look so edgy in the photos. I heard somebody here say that Anna Wintour worship Sienna and I think so too. Vogue love Sienna. They always put photos of Sienna in the magazine.

I saw Factory Girl. Sienna definitely can act. I want to see her new movie Stardust and Interview. I heard they’re both really good.

Ummm…let me check…nope, just not feeling it!!!!

This girl needs to get some rest! I know she’s not that old!

Is it me or is it ever since Sienna started wearing those red Ray-Ban wayfarer frame sunglasses does all of Hollywood copycat started wearing them? Interesting….Sienna is such a trendsetter. I think if she wear something really hideous, it’ll still catch on.

Why share this b*** a home with MY RHYS IFANS?????????????

i live next door to her london apartment, and she is really down to earth

she may always look stylish and the only reason is because so many designers send clothes to her, and she doesnt even buy them, she just wears them, and they really want her to. she’s really lucky.

NADIA LIKES SIENNA :) @ 08/26/2007 at 6:14 am

She is the most beautiful,faboulous and talanted actress ever :)

RickHatesSienna @ 08/26/2007 at 8:17 am

Sienna’s a fame ***** who rode the waves of jude law. enough said. i’m sick of this bitchy ****!! i’ve done research on her last 5 movies. all of sucked at the box office. nadia, you’re a lebso and the rest are all paid employees of sienna to come here and build her up, cause she can’t do it on her own. hate , hate, hate this girl and everything she’s done. sienna you’re a nasty slag.

FameWhore @ 08/26/2007 at 8:19 am

Sienna go back to being a bag lady on the streets cause that’s about what you look like with that greay hair due and ugly ass shoes. Hoe bag!!

Sluyttinenna @ 08/26/2007 at 8:20 am

miller’s a **** trying to be straight. can’t wait for her to come out of the closet.

all females who like sienna are dykes and men are just horny. nothing special about this slag. the end.

Wow everyone is so horrible to Sienna, why don’t you all just go jerk off to Sluttelina Jolie.

NADIA LIKES SIENNA :) @ 08/26/2007 at 9:13 am

TOTALLY AGREE WITH SARAH,GO TO YOUR JOLIE WHO HAS ADMITED THAT SHE IS LESBIAN AND LEAVE SIENNA ALONE.RICK,GO TO THE HELL AND WASH YOUR MOUTH BEFORE TALK TO ME.IF YOU HATE HER WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THIS TREAD?ALL SIENNA’S HATERS,GO TO THE HELL AND STOP ANNOYING US!!!!!!

She’s pretty but I don’t like her. I think there are many other actresses out there who are far more talented than her so she’s mostly famous because of the men she’s been with and her style is harly unique – she’s very good at copying Kate Moss.I hope her 15 minutes are over soon.

Pole has the point!