A Carousel Ride with the Jolie-Pitts

A Carousel Ride with the Jolie-Pitts

Angelina Jolie spends family fun day in New York’s Central Park on Saturday with three of her children — Maddox, 6, Pax, 3, and Zahara, 2.

The family rode The Carousel together, which is located in the middle of Central Park near 66th Street and has been running since 1871.

The entire Jolie-Pitt family was spotted in New York shopping at an Lee’s art store on Friday morning.

Fave pic of the bunch: Maddox hugging Pax

More pics inside of Angelina and her kiddies in Central Park…

angelina jolie central park 01

Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 735 » Show All
AddictedtoBAMPZs @ 08/26/2007 at 1:31 am

First!

Aeon fan-lurker @ 08/26/2007 at 1:32 am

second. nice..

Angie & the kids are great! They really had fun!

aww i wish i was her great life great family

LOVE ANGELINA @ 08/26/2007 at 1:34 am

Love these pictures. Soooo glad their not surround by people this time. They are getting so big. Look a Zee and Pax. Just so cute. Mad is getting big himself. They all look happy and healthy. Thank you JJ. :)

oh my god… first page she looks goreous love the kids!

AddictedtoBAMPZs @ 08/26/2007 at 1:35 am

I think Brad and Angie have figured out how to make children feel loved ad=nd special…they hold them as much as they can. The past few months have shown us how well Pax has become part of the pack. Brad and Angie reach out to him as soon as he reaches for one of them. He must still be a bit shy or even a little fearful of the crowds.

JJ thanks

what a lovely mom she is.Love you angie with all of your family.

haha the kiddies are so cute, i love the way ange is so normal!

They buy icecream’s but i can’t see the photo =/ but tnx a lot anyway…

:D

looks like they all wear WHITE tops.

I love this family

SEE when brad is at work angie takes kids for fun,I`m sure brad did the same in prague for kids but we couldn`t see those picture.

angie and brad you are the best for your children.

Passing Through @ 08/26/2007 at 1:43 am

Let’s see how long it takes the first hater to post and ruin the thread…

pax wears hes sandshoes without socks! did she go on the carousel with them?

love angelina
why cant i see your site?

Mrs. Smith @ 08/26/2007 at 1:44 am

What lovely pictures. They are all so beautiful together. I love those blue star sunglasses on Pax and Madd. How sweet.
Thanks Jared.

Andrómeda @ 08/26/2007 at 1:45 am

Pax looks like a sweet boy!!…Angie is a great, great mother…

they look miserable @ 08/26/2007 at 1:46 am

those kids never look happy – always miserable

Daddy Pitt works in the morning & mommy Ange takes the kids to the park, then dinner at the Hamptons for the charity event. What a busy day for the family. I like Ange’s all white outfit, looks like an angel, Brad is handsome as ever. I hope, the charity event was a success, so many Katrina victims will benefit from that.

Meli, I hope, you & your family are doing ok after the fire. I’ve seen it on tv tonight. My prayers are with you . Let me know if you are safe as well as your family.

Andrómeda @ 08/26/2007 at 1:52 am

PT: you were right, it didn´t take long…Sad and pathetic number 19

PT

19 they look miserable

first haters, I found it.

another question.start to count how many names this one will change?

LOVE ANGELINA @ 08/26/2007 at 1:53 am

16 sam p : 08/26/2007 at 1:44 am
_______________________________________
Oh because I write at EA now and I have been updating my fanfic for them. Improving whatever I didn’t like the first time around. When I am finshed with the rewrites I will put the blog up again. You must really want to read some huh.

Here you go:

This link should work for you. They have some great stories here. Enjoy.

Awwww how cute….where’s Shilo? It’s really nice to see the hired help…..help with parenting duties….awwww soooo cute :)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 735 » Show All