Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Brad & Angelina High Tail it to the Hamptons

Brad & Angelina High Tail it to the Hamptons

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie high tail it out of New York City and catch a helicopter ride to a charity dinner in the Hamptons on Saturday afternoon.

The wind created by the helicopter blades blew up the back of Angelina‘s blouse, revealing her lower back tattoo. She toted around her fave handbag of late — the Valentino braided leather shoulder bag.

As reported earlier this week, the Hamptons dinner is to raise funds for Brad’s work in helping rebuild New Orleans.

Earlier in the day, Angelina took the kids to Central Park.

brad angelina hamptons dinner 01
brad angelina hamptons dinner 02
brad angelina hamptons dinner 03
brad angelina hamptons dinner 04

• Mandy Moore has a zoo of pets at her home- US Weekly
  • NBA player Paul George suffers horrific leg injury during a game- TMZ
  • Michael Strahan and Nicole Murphy have split after five years- Gossip Cop
  • Watch Ella Henderson sing her latest single 'Ghost'- Just Jared Jr
  • Peter MacNicol will be a series regular on CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Kelly Ripa rocks a really short pair of spandex shorts for a workout- Huffington Post
  • Oscar Isaac will star in the upcoming film Show Me A Hero- Lainey Gossip
  • James Lafferty will star in Waffle Street- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Karina Jelinek and Paz Cornu shows off their bikini bodies on the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 718 » Show All

What are you talking about ?
There is no matt person here .
———

34 curious : 08/26/2007 at 1:12 am
matt

you were the person in maniston`s thread that wish he back withyour Idol.yes?hahaha.

letme tell you something even If brad leaves this skeleton,he will never come back with maniston.at least angie has something in her face to look at what about your idol?

and another question how many men did she sleep with in this past 3 years?and you really think sleeing with at least 4 men in 3 years really really is the sign of woman whowill stay in love with her ex husband?

40 curious : 08/26/2007 at 1:16 am

It’s Brad’s own project, so yes he has to make a presentation to the group. Notice the thick document he has in hand, he has to explain facts and figures and sell the project to the group. I think this is his first known experience at this, he has worked on others projects but this is Brad’s. I am sure that he did fine, he is passionate about helping NOLA and building green. His project is called “Make It Right” I believe and that is a wonderful goal.

This remindes me of a trip Angelina and Brad made to Holland, to attend a meeting last year.

They also looked so focus and very executive and professional

45 Please

OK,AS I said before they are one of the hottest couple on the planet.

do you think we will have some photo from hamptons,too

I swear the woman is disappearing before our eyes

41 curious : 08/26/2007 at 1:18 am
_______________
Thanks!

Angie has butt! Ask Brad. What hotel are they staying at?

51 KK1

thank you for your information.

50 history

in last page we have a matt name.

Aeon fan-lurker @ 08/26/2007 at 1:27 am

54 oh my : 08/26/2007 at 1:25 am

You need glasses.

Brad looks so handsome. I hope everything went well for him :)

Love them @ 08/26/2007 at 1:28 am

Angelina looks like a ballerina and Brad, well a movie star lol.

It’s been a while since we’ve see the tatoo on her back.

It’s funny how when she got them all it looked all weird but since then so many people have gotten tats all over their arms, necks, backs, chests, legs..that Angelina seems like she really has nothing tatto wise.

Love them.

55 juju

you`r welcome

Wonder how Jane Pitt would feel about seeing those pics of X in Hawaii on X-17! Tell me who has class?

Angie is the most beautiful woman in the world. I simply love everything about her … beatiful face, slender body, warm heart, intelligent mind and a kind soul.

Perhaps Brad has done something good in his youth to deserve this great woman.

54 oh my : 08/26/2007 at 1:25 am
_________________

Why don’t you do the same?

You people look like brokne records, Don’t you get tired?

THE WOMAN WAS, IS, AND ALWAYS GONA BE SKINNY! AND SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!

Andrómeda @ 08/26/2007 at 1:30 am

I love this couple!!. I hope they can raise a lot of money. Thanks JJ, I was waiting for this.

Good Karma @ 08/26/2007 at 1:31 am

Brad and Angie at a charity dinner … good works are always rewarded.

LOVE ANGELINA @ 08/26/2007 at 1:32 am

Thank You JustJared for the pics. I wonder if will get any from the event.

They look fantastic and Angelina is so beautiful. Her hair blowing in the wind and all. Brad looks all handsome. Plus he isn’t wearing a hat. Even though I love his hats. He looks great. :)

62 gena

I can`t believe how she did this kind of works in front of her BFF`s husband.

but let`s not talk about some irrelevent person to brad and angie and it is better for us not to bring her name by ourself.we will have enough haters who bring her name here.

i love how angie is always in her christian louboutins! i love these 2!

I wish we can see more picture of them at the party. Thank you JJ.

I guess the theory of Brad going bald can be put on hold for now. ha ha

omg JJ you bring a new thread again thanks.

fans new thread again.

Your mother @ 08/26/2007 at 1:34 am

THanks Jared! I came to check on any picx from the Hamptons fundraiser, and so glad I did. I love these photos. Angie looks so beautiful and elegant in her all white ensemble. They are truly the most gorgeous people on this planet.
Can’t wait to hear abot tonight’s fundraiser. Hope they get tons of money for NOLA

just amazing @ 08/26/2007 at 1:38 am

Brad has evolved into a mature man right in front of our eyes since Angelina came into his life. He is seriously professional and focused in demeanor like Angelina. That facade of an eternally boyish lightweight that Brad was perceived to be by many is gone. The hidden amazing man is now revealed. Who would have thunk it!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 718 » Show All