Gimme More, Britney, Gimme More

Gimme More, Britney, Gimme More

Britney Spears upcoming single is called “Gimme More,” reports EW.

The upcoming single off her fifth studio album will debut as soon as next week and is an up-tempo club cut produced by Timbaland protégé Nate ”Danjahandz” Hills (Justin Timberlake, T.I.). Britney reportedly shot the ”Gimme More” music video back in July.

”People are going to love [the new single],” raved one source. ”It’s like when Justin came back [with FutureSex/LoveSounds] — she’s got a whole new sound. She’s funky.”

Another source gushed, ”It’s a smash! She’s going to come out strong. The only question is, with all the drama, are people going to want something fun or something more serious? This is a dance single.”

Pictured: Britney, in her fave brown boots, shopping at Club Monaco on Tuesday.

britney spears gimme more 01
britney spears gimme more 02
britney spears gimme more 03

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
KrungKrung @ 08/29/2007 at 12:09 am

stupid and
irresponsible mother

did it again

Slayer, The @ 08/29/2007 at 12:24 am

I honestly can’t wait to hear her new single.

Dirty Cougar @ 08/29/2007 at 12:28 am

OMG! Ooppps! I’m a total mess again! LMAO!

the_original_nika @ 08/29/2007 at 12:33 am

Lmao dirty cougar.

[~Famous~] @ 08/29/2007 at 12:36 am

Shetney’s first two songs – absolutely horrendous!!! This one – Even worse.

Shitney’s second single – Child Abuse.

I hope it fails. She needs a wake up call and as dunce as she is she might only feel it through rejection of her music. If I knew her personally I would cause her to swallow her teeth. But that’s just me because I feel that your kids come first, PERIOD!!

[~Famous~] @ 08/29/2007 at 12:39 am

Owen Wilson’s in better shape than Shitney.

lol the haters..get a life

That’s right Toxico, and you continue to support Britney when even her own mother and closest friends don’t. You know more then them right? You are with them behind closed doors right? You know more then family and friends because you are her biggest fan! Those that really do know her are hiding instead of coming forward and defending her. Why? Because they have nothing good to say, how much more in your face do you need it?

Go kick a puppy so you can sleep well tonight.

Celeb_Star @ 08/29/2007 at 1:03 am

are people going to want something fun or something serious?
-how about no music at all. i know that’s want i want-

Rat's Nest on Brit's head=A Me @ 08/29/2007 at 1:18 am

umm..that”s some ugly @ss horse tail, on her rat nest head,
she’s wearing..I mean Dayum it looks toe up..
Pic #2..what’s beneath her thighs looks like iodine or bruises??..did she get it rough again or what da hecks going on??..A Hot Mess..
Title of New Single”I really Cant sing Yal’.. then she can Sing her @ss away from us..next single..’I cant fool Nobody Anymore,Yal,..I’m Toxic..Thinking of her singing makes me wanna barf as I type..gross..

Her “hair” looks gross, the boots NEED to go and I thought that black was supposed to be slimming. Apparently not.

I looking forward to Britney’s new music. I can’t wait until she is back on the music scene.

This should be good. I wish the girl luck though, she’s damn sure had nothing but headaches over the last year. Maybe this will be a good turn in her life.

QUEEN OF POP!!!!!! @ 08/29/2007 at 1:57 am

wowwwwwwwwww haterz babies u all are trashing over and over but u never ******* forget that her FANS ….and this word will make u all get a sore ******* headache in the ass b4 the head………….we all are dying and i’ll be waiting till the death 2 hear her music ….she got fans ppl she has FANS AS HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL….BRITNEY WILL NEVER FAIL …..SO GET A ******* JOB YA’LL IDIOTS !!!

This fat w,hore has no chance. She looks terrible. With all the child abuse controversy, she will be hated all the more. she s over. and it’s nothing more than she deserves.

All Shitney’s fans are as trashy as her!

Please take her along with ALL of you and go to a desert island or Hell. Never come back.

Its frightening that trash like her is a role model and have fans!

skank alert @ 08/29/2007 at 2:37 am

SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE THIS ***** GO AWAY!!!!!!

girl from kazahstan @ 08/29/2007 at 2:39 am

i think she is disgusting

I fell sorry for her kids. I hope she’ll be more aware that she’s a public figure & whatever she does will reflect to her as a mother.

BRITNEY IS PLAIN TRASH @ 08/29/2007 at 2:44 am

SHE IS NO MUSICAL ARTIST. MACHINES MAKE HER VOICE, SOMEONE WRITES HER MUSIC, SOMEONE CHOREOGRAPHS HER DANCE MOVES. SHE ONLY LIP SYNCS AND HAS TO STAY YOUNG AND IN SHAPE. SHE IS JUST A COMMOTITY TO MAKE HER RECORD COMPANY $$$

lolz! ridiculous! more haters i can see.. and to the one hu says she has lotsa fans? where r they? they should be here defending her in times like these

cant wait for her album. i hope its awesome! go brit, ignore all the haters and bullshit. we know you love your sons.

she looks different these days, much better

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All