Wed, 29 August 2007 at 2:37 pm
Cindy Crawford Wears Her Peace
- Cindy Crawford has the odds stacked for her in a Sir Alistair Rai Vintage Rock and Roll Peace Tee
- Hilary Duff has fun with her new boyfriend.
- Jessica Alba and Cash Warren are back together.
- Are these Hilary Swank bikini pictures pretty sexy?
- Diddy and Beyonce show off their fashions.
- Mandy Moore and ex Wilmer meet again.
- Jennifer Garner experienced fainting spells.
- MK Olsen‘s cruel cruel fashions.
- Ne-Yo talks smack about Britney Spears.
- Celebs love their strapless dresses.
- Britney Spears has done run out of gas.
- Denise Richards and Charlie Sheen duel it out.
- OK! is putting Britney Spears’ Versace gown that she was supposed to wear for the magazine’s shoot on eBay today with a starting bid of $5,700. Proceeds will go to Mothers Against Drunk Driving.
- Since Angelina Jolie‘s return back to the States, Katie Couric will report from Iraq and Syria in anticipation of a crucial report on progress of the American military effort. She will anchor the CBS Evening News from Baghdad next Tuesday and Wednesday, then from Damascus on Thursday and Friday. This will be her first time in the war zone.
- The Hollywood Reporter called on CBS yesterday to cancel its troubled reality show, Kid Nation.
- Owen Wilson’s pals are blaming his friend, British actor Steve Coogan for Owen’s addiction to heroine and cocaine and his struggle with depression, according to an US Weekly report. The new report states that Owen’s drug use was so frequent that it was even the cause of his Memorial Day breakup with Kate Hudson. Coogan’s former girlfriend, Courtney Love, has admitted to going through the same thing with Coogan and she told US that she warned Owen about him.
Just Jared on Facebook