James McAvoy @ Venice Film Festival

James McAvoy @ Venice Film Festival

James McAvoy joins in on the Venice Film Festival fun on Wednesday in Venice, Italy with his Atonement castmates — Keira Knightley, Vanessa Redgrave, Saoirse Ronan and director Joe Wright.

Atonement tells the story of fledgling writer Briony Tallis, as a 13-year-old, irrevocably changing the course of several lives when she accuses her older sister’s (Knightley) lover (McAvoy) of a crime he did not commit. The film is based on the British romance novel by Ian McEwan.

Loving over-the-shoulder pose, James!!! SEXY!!! Hahaha.

15+ pictures inside of James working the VFF red carpet…

james mcavoy venice film festival 01
james mcavoy venice film festival 13
james mcavoy venice film festival 14
james mcavoy venice film festival 15

Photos: Pascal Le Segretain/Chris Jackson/Getty
Posted to: James McAvoy, Keira Knightley

Getty

Tryin’ to bring the Miami Vice scruffy beard back.

can’t wait to see him in Wanted

“…on Wednesday in Venice, Italy with her Atonement castmates — Keira Knightley,…”

Please, change her to his. McAvoy is most certainly NOT a woman. :)

Don’t mean to be a stickler, by the way, LOVE your site!!

look at that pose! maybe “she” is correct.

He is fantastic and so cute!!

At times James resembles Gerard Butler. Even though Gerard is tall, dark and extremely handsome, James could pass as Gerard’s younger cute brother.

I love James!!!!!!

remember da truth @ 08/29/2007 at 10:59 am

Yo, I see what you mean! Wouldn’t have thought of it, but now that you mention it, you’re right! Gerard Butler and he have the same shaped face and the same easy way of standing and walking.
Jared, that pose is cute and funny — you’re right!

I think that in the movie him and keira are cute together and the little girl that they are using is really cute and happy.

Di Na Natuto @ 08/29/2007 at 11:28 am

McAvoy is such a cutie! ITAWU Yo and remember da truth, he kinda resembles Gerard Butler!

Im so glad someone mentioned Gerard Butler. Before I even opened the pictures I saw it, you can see it in the eyes and subtle smile. Looking very hansome indeed.

Saoirse Ronan is so adorable. She’s going to be a big star. James McAvoy is hothothot, too.

I want some more posts of Gerard!

FinallyJames @ 08/29/2007 at 1:23 pm

Thank god James is getting some pictures on justjared. I absolutely adore James and I’ve rented everyone of his previous films. He’s magnificent and you should check him out in Shakespeare Retold..McBeth. It’s really good.

james is adorable as always. i hope this year he’s up there getting an oscar or at least a nomination. all the buzz so far is for joaquin phoneix for reservation road, but we’ll have to wait and see what the critics say. i have a strong feeling he’ll at least be included in the top 5 actors. :) :)

Sir-Cocks-Alot @ 08/30/2007 at 9:29 pm

I think he looks like actor Greggory Smith who was on Everwood. Both are cuties and James always takes his clothes off in his films! :)

Marina from Russia @ 09/12/2007 at 1:20 am

I love James McAvoy and Gerard Butler. They’re so beautiful, so sexy, so charismathic. They’re the BEST!

stairs from china @ 11/30/2007 at 2:57 am

He’s so cute.He has the most beautiful smile I’ve ever seen.lovehimlovehimlovehim…

robcee4ever @ 01/10/2008 at 12:50 am

I love Atonement. One of the best films I’ve seen in a while. hope he’ll make more movies with keira. hope they’ll date or something but It’ll be in my wildest dreams because He’s married and she has a boyfriend. ha!