John Mayer Shuts Up Like a Clam

John Mayer Shuts Up Like a Clam

What is John Mayer trying to tell us in his latest blog??

Posed last night in New York City, Mayer addressed the huge billboards and magazine ads flooding America with his pretty mug.

He blogged: “Phheww… That’s a lot of GAP ads, is all I’m saying. I mean, I hope… Yah. Are we, you kno – yah. We cool? Cause I would nev- good. good. Sorry. Okay, I’m gon-yah, I’m gonna go. NO, I just.. I hav- bye.”

Right?

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

nonono! he didnt say he loves her!

he tries way tooo hard

I think he is trying to say he looks gay in his gap ads. He is a blabbing idiot he do not have the guts to honestly speak up all he does is lie and try to talk in circles. He is weak and spinless. Look you he pick to date brainless Jessica who could not challenge him.

John Mayer is a piece of nothing fluff thats fighting like he11 to stay in hollywood and get attention and I will use anyone to do it.

Hahaha, WHAT? Btw, isn’t it sorta funny and John Mayer and Jason Mraz have now down Gap campaigns?

His blogs are stupid and a waste of time. I don’t bother to read the cr*p.

Patmycrotch @ 08/29/2007 at 11:25 am

Was he drunk? Still hot

What’s with the cryptic writing, does he have dreams or fantasies of being a serial killer or something? Come clean John!

Just sayin... @ 08/29/2007 at 11:38 am

He seems to be one of those people who kind of writes out his inner-dialogue in a literal way. People think he’s trying to hard when he’s really just more intelligent than they are. You can tell by his sense of humor. There are things on his blog that are truly, truly hilarious. You just have to be able to ‘get’ it.

[~Famous~] @ 08/29/2007 at 11:45 am

John’s super simple and easy. You’d have to be a dumb ass to think he tries to hard.

can he be any more amazing?

pretty mug?? not as pretty a mug as WENTWORTH MILLER when he modeled for GAP ads! WENTY’S pretty mug was all over the stores!!! ;)

Since Jessy and Cameron it’s like hot, itchy and I must take meds, use this cream stuff.. and I got to go to the bathroom a lot.. see ya’s later.

malibumom @ 08/29/2007 at 2:51 pm

Too bad he doesn’t capitalize on his looks more. He doesn’t have to talk-Just look totally beautiful every time he walks out of a door! He is the product and he can work it anyway he wants-You can’t have it both ways, if you want to do music do it, but if you want to be a superstar celeb you’ve gotta look great sound smart and be cordial to papz!!!

He’s sooooooooooooooooooooo hot!!!!!!!

Poor thing is embarrassed. I would be too.

I would be embarrassed if I did a totally gay picture to and it turn up all over town, But this stupid as Jessica Simpson idiot is running all over town loving himself. I’ll bet he is getting hot looking at his own pictures, What a ‘Loser. It’s not about music anymore (are was it every)…….Johnny wants to be a superstar.
That sure explains Jessica and Cameron who is part of his list.

May be it went like “Yah these gap pictures will help me get more notches on my bed post-cool!
The hyped up career is going strong. Time to come up with some new little tricks to sell little boy blue here. If we try real hard we can sell him as the little virgin boy from a country town, trust me it’ll work.

This guy sucks…he can’t sing or do anything..his music is sappy girlie crap.Just another justin timberlake

Translation: I’m so pretty in the GAP ads. I LOVE CAMERON DIAZ AND WE ARE DATING! I have no talent and I’m a total douchebag who is a product of marketing and stealing Dave Matthew’s schtick. And I’m totally greasy. Greasier than Brandon Davis.

I kinda think he looks gay in the gap thing. I just don’t know what happen to him he seemed to change into a hole. Seems like he tried to go big celeb-star after faking being humble.
I’m beginning to see the big marketing side of who he is and everything about him is starting to look fake.

NATE BALDWIN @ 08/30/2007 at 5:54 pm

**** you mutha ****** haters in your ****** ********… all you john mayer haters out there can eat a ****…and you can replie all you want cause I’ll prolly never be at this website again cause you ****** douch bags are ****** message board **** wodes that have nothing else better to do than create some type a useless opinion that no ones cares about cause you a peices dying **** out of my *******..eat **** a die… and I am quite sure since john is gay and every thing you can shut his **** too,

how you like that GRAVITY BEOTCH

NATE BALDWIN @ 08/30/2007 at 5:55 pm

**** you mutha ****** haters in your ****** ********… all you john mayer haters out there can eat a ****…and you can replie all you want cause I’ll prolly never be at this website again cause you ****** douch bags are ****** message board **** wodes that have nothing else better to do than create some type a useless opinion that no ones cares about cause you a peices dying **** out of my *******..eat **** a die… and I am quite sure since john is gay and every thing you can suCK his **** too,

how you like that GRAVITY BEOTCH