Angelina's Petting Zoo Visit

Angelina's Petting Zoo Visit

Angelina Jolie takes all four of her children — Maddox, 6, Pax, 3, Zahara, 2, and Shiloh, 15 months — and a kids day out at the Children’s Petting Zoo in Central Park on Thursday.

The Jolie-Pitts checked out and fed some of the goats, sheep, cows, pigs and other furry animal friends. Angie and the kids snacked on crackers and soft pretzels between animal feedings!

Good dad Brad has been busy at production meetings for his upcoming movie Burn After Reading.

angelina jolie petting zoo 01

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 766 » Show All

Shiloh is so precious !

shiloh finally smiles! @ 08/30/2007 at 11:24 pm

she’s smiling! soooooooo cute

jolierocks @ 08/30/2007 at 11:24 pm

SO CUTE!! I am sorry to hear about your family loss JJ…hang in there

did some of troll today say why she doesn`t wear brad`s ring any more?troll look she has two ring in her right hand one is green and another is defenitly brad`s one.

Hey all….

What a surprise I get when I come on to JJ. Those pictures are very nice.
I have to say that Shiloh Nouvel is a thorough mix of her mom & dad. Too cute are Maddox and Zahara Marley and Angelina is jolie as usual.

I have so much catching up to do………

Alexanderina @ 08/30/2007 at 11:26 pm

46 Sheri : 08/30/2007 at 11:23 pm

Hiya Sheri, I had a good day, thanks and I hope you did as well. Have a Good Night

the real tita @ 08/30/2007 at 11:27 pm

We would have seen Shiloh laughing and cooing if the papz had done a better job of it the last time. Remember when they arrived at Chicago (is it?) and they couldn’t get the car seat fixed just right? Angie was talking to her and making funny faces but Shiloh’s face was obscured by the car door, the driver, etc. That was when she gave a full face open mouthed kiss to her mommy.

The JPs are always in a hurry to foil the photogs so it’s difficult to catch candids whereas the Cruises really stop full tilt and pose for the papz so they get a full view.

oh dang Shi is so big now. haha kids grow so fast. now i’m not sure who she looks more like her mom or pop.

JJ, Thank you very much !

jolierocks @ 08/30/2007 at 11:27 pm

Love the pictures!!! Shiloh is just TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!!!

Shiloh is adorable, what a beautiful baby.

jolierocks @ 08/30/2007 at 11:29 pm

cute….Z’s got her penguin and S’s got her blanket

shiloh smiling! that’s priceless

GORGEOUS! I love this family, I love this woman, I love these beautiful children.

viva the jolie-pitts
viva the jolie-pitts

jolierocks @ 08/30/2007 at 11:33 pm

JJ – thanks again for taking the time to update us on ANGIE during such a hard with your family… PEACE!!

Very cute. It looks like Shiloh is smiling in one of the pics.

LOVE ANGELINA @ 08/30/2007 at 11:34 pm

Thanks Jared, I hope everything is well with your family.

:) I love the pictures so much. Now I know I said we would be seeing more Shi. I was correct. Shi looks like her daddy.

Angelina looks beautiful and happy. All the kids are soooo cute. They are having a great time. :)

I loved petting zoos when I was little. :)

Jared first of all my condolonces, I hope everything is fine.

Please can you change the main pic of the thread to the one shiloh is smiling? pic No 5?

I didn’t think JJ would get a chance to update the site tonight. I have been lurking since I got off from work. Glad to see some new and enlarged pics. Thanks JJ. I will be MIA for a few days so God bless everyone and a special blessing to the Jolie-Pitts!

thanks for the beautiful pics jj….and again, condolence to you and your family….keep up your good spirit jj…everything will be allright. :-)

Wow, too adorable to have words for it! Looking at Angelina with her kids, enjoying every minute with them just melt my heart. This woman is the real deal!

anonymous87 @ 08/30/2007 at 11:44 pm

I am really not trying to fight with anyonem, but look at the 5th picture. I have to say that Shiloh looks like she has down syndrome. I have to wonder if she does. I pray not. I just want to make it clear that I am in no way being rude by my comment.

All JP kids are cute, BA are doing great job.

JJ, wish everything is ok with your family. Thanks for taking your time to post so many pix.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 766 » Show All