Angelina's Petting Zoo Visit

Angelina's Petting Zoo Visit

Angelina Jolie takes all four of her children — Maddox, 6, Pax, 3, Zahara, 2, and Shiloh, 15 months — and a kids day out at the Children’s Petting Zoo in Central Park on Thursday.

The Jolie-Pitts checked out and fed some of the goats, sheep, cows, pigs and other furry animal friends. Angie and the kids snacked on crackers and soft pretzels between animal feedings!

Good dad Brad has been busy at production meetings for his upcoming movie Burn After Reading.

angelina jolie petting zoo 01
angelina jolie petting zoo 11
angelina jolie petting zoo 12
angelina jolie petting zoo 13

ABC

1,649 Comments

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 966 » Show All

Precious…precious..precious!!!! Thanks for the new thread!!!

luvangie4ever @ 08/31/2007 at 12:26 am

Angie’s soooo beautiful…. :D

So adoring picture !
Kids grow fast. Shi seem a bit bigger than the Chicago pic taken a few weeks ago. and it was just last year, the world was anticipating her birth and her debut picture. and now , look how big she is . Oh, love her!

They take turns being with their kids, Great parents indeed !

so cute. she has Angie’s lips and Brad’s eyes. Ange and Shiloh both look happy. It’s cool to finally get a peak at AJ and her youngest together like this.

Hello all…haven’t been here for awhile.

What happended to Mickey Brett? Why isn’t he guarding AJ and the kids any longer?

Does anyone know or heard anything?

109 the real tita
*****************************

Z and Shiloh appear to be two very different personalities, each special in her own way. I wouldn’t expect to see Shi running at breakneck speed all over the lawn like Z. Shi seems to be a quieter and more introspective child and Z is much more active and outgoing. I think Shiloh will grow up to be more like Madd (Angelina said Madd has a quiet side to him) whereas Z seems to be more like Pax.

Just love this pictures!!! So cute and adorable!!!

133 Jill : 08/31/2007 at 12:28 am

Yeah, Shi will most likely be like her dad…private!

Shiloh is adorable. I’m always trying to see who she looks more like, but it seems to change with each photo. I wish the paps had gotten the other kids. I would have loved to have seen Z’s reactions to the animals. Pax is a sweetie too, and Mad is growing up. Angie looks so happy to be back with her children.

Jared, my condolences. My thoughts are with you and your family during this time.

Looking at these pictures it’s hard to believe all the stupid tabloids that claim that Angelina doesn’t love Shiloh. One would have to be Stalin or Medusa to be able to resist those chubby cheeks and pouty mouth. It’s very obvious that this mommy loves ALL of her children. I’ll admit a secret: I selfishly want Angelina to get pregnant again so that we have two “chosen ones” to admire.

The kids are happy and healthy. Mommy and daddy have found a situation that works for them. It may not be traditional or conventional but as long as the children grow up to be good-hearted folks who are we to judge how they live their lives. Right?

JJ, thank you for being so dedicated during this time. Take care.

thedifference @ 08/31/2007 at 12:34 am

I was trying to post, to say I feel like an Ass. The pics are beautiful and I won’t comment about their personal biz anymore. I also was trying to post a news article, that security guy who faked his name to try and get a job guarding Brad and Angie was aquitted.

133 Jill : 08/31/2007 at 12:28 am
109 the real tita
*****************************

==========

ITAWU. Shi was a quiet and calm baby, just like big brother Maddox while Zee and Pax were more similar, wild, adventurous, active kids. the two seems bonded well.

132 Me Again! : 08/31/2007 at 12:27 am

Mickey works with Angelina & Brad outside the US.

the real tita @ 08/31/2007 at 12:37 am

#124: oy, ellen. ang sarap naman! I wish the screen was like a window to the kapitbahay. I would ask for some ulam from you and you would hand it through the screen. I love monggo. One of my favorites.

MF emailed me and she was cooking up a storm too. She had everything including dessert (ginatan bilo bilo). Yummy! You guys make me hungry!

great parents,go brangelina,god bless the jolie-pitt

LOVE ANGELINA @ 08/31/2007 at 12:38 am

126 Marla : 08/31/2007 at 12:24 am
Shiloh is so blonde. Was Angelina ever this blond as a baby? Maybe Brad?

____________________________________________________________________

Angelina was blonde when she was little, but Shi is taking after Brad and he was very blond as a kid and teenager. I saw one picture of him when he was a teenager and his hair was almost gold. :)

LOVE ANGELINA @ 08/31/2007 at 12:38 am

126 Marla : 08/31/2007 at 12:24 am
Shiloh is so blonde. Was Angelina ever this blond as a baby? Maybe Brad?

____________________________________________________________________

Did anyone noticed Shi and Z have the same white shirts? Z wore the her white shirt when Angie and the Gang went to Central Park right before she left to go to Iraq. Now Shi is wearing the same white shirt. Either they both have the same white shirt or their sharing.

Love how down to earth and common AJ and BP can be. Just like us regular folk.

I appreciate dressing little girls up like Katie does, but I also can appreciate just throwing on something plain and rolling with that. No designer stuff for these kids…Angie said she wanted her kids to appreciate WHATEVER they have at the time…and she wasn’t putting on a show…whe really meant it!

Go Angie and Brad, here to getting that normal life for you and your family…you truly deserve it!!

The Jolie-Pitt kids are all bundle of cuteness. Loving them more & more each day! Hello there…

Slayer, The @ 08/31/2007 at 12:39 am

28 [~Famous~] : 08/30/2007 at 11:12 pm
no daddy, no smiles. lmao
———–
Get a Life!

they are all so adorable.

My condolence goes to you JJ. Take care.

115 Lainey had it right! : 08/31/2007 at 12:17 am
Now who said Lainey was a liar?

Luv this family

And Lainey!

Of course JJ you’re the MAIN MAN!!!!!! You have my thoughts in your moment of loss.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Lainey is mean and ***** but not a liar.

133 Jill : 08/31/2007 at 12:28 am
109 the real tita

Your post reminded me of this interview. So I went to watch it again.

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 966 » Show All