Angelina's Petting Zoo Visit

Angelina's Petting Zoo Visit

Angelina Jolie takes all four of her children — Maddox, 6, Pax, 3, Zahara, 2, and Shiloh, 15 months — and a kids day out at the Children’s Petting Zoo in Central Park on Thursday.

The Jolie-Pitts checked out and fed some of the goats, sheep, cows, pigs and other furry animal friends. Angie and the kids snacked on crackers and soft pretzels between animal feedings!

Good dad Brad has been busy at production meetings for his upcoming movie Burn After Reading.

Just Jared on Facebook

• Taylor Swift goes on another date with Tom Hiddleston - Just Jared Jr
  • Blac Chyna reveals her wedding plans - Radar
  • Michael Strahan gets in a dig at Live! - Huffington Post
  • Can you solve this new celeb blind item? - Lainey Gossip
  • JK Rowling reacts to the shocking news in Britain - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Marina

does she smile sometimes ?

• http://yahoojapan cinnamon

By golly, gracious, The pictures really gave me enormous energy after a very bad day. Shi’s face looked delicious! How I wished I could kiss it. She looked like both her gorgeous parents. They looked so happy and adorable. This wonderful family doesn’t deserve negative stories from the haters. God bless this family and keep them away from harm.

• sorry sam

sam for God sake GO AWAY AND STOP CHANGING NAME YOU LIKE …. GO TO HER THREAD AND PRAISE HER.

• Jaxon

I feel bad about how the Jolie-Pitts are hounded by the paps but I do so love to see the pics of this gorgeous family! They are building something so beautiful here. I hope for much happiness between Angelina and Brad so that this lovely family stays intact forever.

• simplybrad
  • she*bangs

thanks jared for the fab pics!

kaways to my kababayans and all BAMPZS fans.. :wave:

• the real tita

#247: to give the X her due, her reluctance could have something to do with her childhood. Is she an only child? Maybe she never learned to relate to other kids that much. When she grew older, she kept trying to postpone motherhood for other matters until it probably got to be too late to do anything about it. She’s the type that wants to be nurtured IMO however, she wouldn’t know how to nurture back without feeling silly.

Some people can be like that especially those who’d been rejected before. Her mother perhaps wasn’t a nurturer either unlike Angie’s mother. Kids almost always take after their parents in the interacting department. They copy what they see and they keep the lessons learned.

• Kath

those are such such such beautiful photos of them! i love how z has a penguin! maddox looks adorable with that pencil on his ear…haha. they make such a beautiful family!

• d.j

why brad and angulina are happy when they are without another one?brad in the set was so happy and refreshed and angulina with her children looked so happy.
    now just compare these photo with photo from musuem,boat and lee`s art shop and of course hamptons.why they never smile when they are together?what`s the different between the time they go out with kids alone with the time they both go out with them?what`s the difference?now what is your excuses for that?and another one it is going to be one week from the time they are in NY why we never saw them went out for date night.every couple need this kind of time for their relationship.

I think angulina won`t go to set of his movie,too b/c he didn`t go to her set in chicago ,either.I`m sure just kids will go to his set without break up.

you all can see I said today we will see them out and with kids just one of them.and like always I was right.

• jordan

the last pic is the cutest one.Shiloh is looking at Z and has a very beautiful expression.

did angie wear too ring in that photo?the second one is the same she wear in GG?just curious.

• tw

231 Gupta : 08/31/2007 at 2:30 am
    I agree. As a mother myself, I’ve never felt Jen has the MATERNAL INSTINCT. I hardly see pictures of her holding , cooing or going gaga over her goddaughter. Back in December 2005, when she was promoting derailed, she said, ” I hope next year I will be on my way to have a family.” Diane Sawyer then asked, ” Would you consider adoption?” Jen flatly said, ” NO”.

Now, she has 110M, probably the bulk is thru her divorce settlement. Considering she’s edging 40, she could just set aside 1 year or so, to have a child. But NO, she thinks she can be Julia Roberts, she lusts for that Oscar.

What excuse can she give for not having children during her marriage? She cant say she wants to establish her career first . During her marriage, she has already established her TV career. She cant claim she doesnt have financial stability. She was rich already !!! She cant claim she need more time with Brad. She was living for 2 1/2 years before marrying Brad. She cant claim she’s still young and can afford to wait. When she got married, she was already 31.

In her VF interview, even though she claimed, “…. I want to have it all…”. she NEVER give any supporting evidence of how she tried. She never said she turned down movie offers to spend time with Brad. She NEVER said she went to see a fertility specialist. Had she put in some effort, her friends would have mentioned that. There was NEVER any effort, period !!!!

Dont get me wrong. There’s nothing wrong on whatever her choice is . But why lied about it. Why went to the media and lied to the public?

When her marriage disintegrated, she cried foul. That’s why I have NO RESPECT for this woman

===========

WELL SAID.

• Rasmy

TOO CUTE

• kawaii

Shiloh is super Kawaii ! super cute ! 超可愛 !!!

• Prue H.

d.j,

I’m bored so I’ll bite — when were you ever right? This is a serious question, I want not a smart-aleck answer, but just a proven one with serious media links, not the tabs.

• Gaston

THIS FAMILY LOOKS BEAUTIFUL AND HAPPY!!

• jay

Now that’s what I call family..that is very sweet..angelina and the kids including Shiloh..though Brad is missing..but they’re sweet. Angie should have taken a picture with her four children..

• +++

231 Gupta : 08/31/2007 at 2:30 am

=============

WELL SAID. Thank you Gupta

• ooooooh

if angelina will show so much interest towards shiloh more often, i am prepared to start to believe, that she finaly realy starts to bond with shiloh and then i will feel less ressentiments toward angelina, realyyyy :-)

still dislike her other actions, but realy hope for her little daughter, that she(angelina) learns to be able to concentrate long enough and be patient enought to interact with the baby

• +++

Sam troll had amnesia, Maniston don’t want publicity was the biggest joke I’ve read? Who ever set up the Jane Pitt visit ? the boytoy in and out her home with her endorsement smart water, all those hype with Vince. and the most recent one surfing in Hawaii, displaying her aging butt, boob and crotch to the public. But at least, Sam troll admitted Jen lied all the way on the baby issue, she never want one. what else did poor jenjen lied, Oooops , I forget ,the nose job and boob job.

• jq

265 ooooooh :

======= Angie had Maddox and Zee before Shiloh, she loved her children. every woman decide to have kids always had that mother instinct and patience dealing with their kids or else, you won’t bother to have one just like Brad X , who keep postponing motherhood until menopause.

• guli

STFU–troll!!!

OK BAMPZS Fans. I am heading back to bed, just got up to get water and to see whaz-up atJJ’s..Before I go,I wanted to share a pic that I posted on the last thread. It is graphic so don’t open it if you don’t want to……….

The reason I admire and adore Angie is she can see the most horrifying and the very sad realities of what’s going on around the world and yet she can come back and give so much love to her kids.

JMHO- I think all of her travels make her stronger as well as a better partner and a Mom, since she knows how lucky she is compared to the less fortunate!!! So she keeps on giving not only her money but also her time and genuine concer to make the world aware of the needs of these innocent human beings that deserve much more than what we take for granted
    like food,running water,electriciy,hospitals,schools etc. etc.
    So haters/trolls STFU!!!………

So here is the pic:

• jordan

wenn has photo of GEORGE CLOONEY in Venice maybe brad doesn`t want to go to Venice.is there anyone who has information about it?

• \\\

ooooooh—I guess you are not a mother, because only a mother would understand that angelina did bond with her daughter Shiloh, after all, she breastfed her for eight months. And breastfeeding is the one of the best way a mother can bond with her child.

• to 265

STOP BELIEVING ALL THOSE TABLOIDS TRASH!!!
    ANGIE LOVE, ADORE ALL HER KIDS !!!! SHE IS A NATURAL MOM, THE GREATEST MOM IN HOLLYWOOD.

• http://nl.netlog.com Naomi

the photogs just wanted pics of shi, ya don’t see the other kiddos (or barely). they’ve been waitin to snap shi, you can def tell.

• Hisyumminest says

Sorry for your loss, Jared! And thank you so much!

• angelina is a good mother

to 265 ooooooh
    265 ooooooh : 08/31/2007 at 5:46 am

————————————

How do you know that angelina doesn’t love shiloh. Do you live with the family? The only time you see them is when their pictures get posted on line. Angelina had given maddox, zahara and pax love how much more for her biological child. She carried shiloh for 9 months, breastfed her and you are saying she doesn’t love her. Anyone who have a mother knows that mothers love their children. You probably hated your mother like your idol that is why you think angelina doesn’t love shiloh. Every mother loves her children. Even women without children have some kind of maternal instinct in them. If someone can love a dog how much more a baby. Only reason they don’t take shiloh out that much is because they are afraid of people like you who may hurt shiloh. I would too with the kind of hatred you spread around.

I am also a mother and i love all my children. Each child has a distinctive need and personality. Each one get a different caring and love because children like grown ups have different needs and personalities.

The only ones who can say angelina doesn’t love shiloh are people who never loved their mother. I can never imagine a mother not loving her child.
    Angelina loves her mother and she was her role model on how to be a mom.

• http://thumbsnap.com/v/saaxJkgW.jpg ALOHA

{{{{{{Shiloh, is cute as h@ll!}}}}}}

She looks like Brad from the top, and look like Angelina..from the bottom! She is going to be a DIME PIECE=A very good looking lady!

I think Angelina, was blonde when she was a kid, so…I think this baby might be a banger=HOT

I think that it is sweet, but tedious taking all of her kids to the park…I hope that she had a nanny..to help with the boys, and she dealt with the girls! WHERE are the HEIDI KLUM pictures of her crew?
    I like that family also…I love that mixed crew!

I also,like Katie, and TOM..I think Suri is adorable..wait….I like Gavin, and Gwen, and KINGSTON! I am getting tried of seeing JENBEN, and VIOLET..that is the truth! I think that she is a good mother, she just look boring as h@ll! REALLY!

• thanks :)

250 Jess0 : 08/31/2007 at 3:54 am
    __________________________________________________________________________

Believe what you want. I would prefer to have Brad and Angies’s life over Jen’s. She looks a little lonely to me.

Every comment Sam,d.j and ritzy makes is a confirmation that they don’t believe she is happy and they feel the need to correct this matter by posting negative comments about the Jolie Pitt.

Just think the minute Aniston get a boyfriend, get a movie role , goes on vacation with the CC, these people feel the need to come to and post it on a Jolie Pitt thread. They feel the need to prove she is happy, successful. They are really trying to prove it to themselves.

If we just ignore these trolls they will go away and find somewhere else to affirm their needs.

• angelina is a good mother

to 265 ooooooh
    265 ooooooh : 08/31/2007 at 5:46 am
    ——————————-
    is it possible for mother not to love her child?

if you think it is possible then i would assume your mother never loved you or if you are a mother you never loved your child. I can never imagine my mother not loving me or me not loving my children

• uke-chan

“is it possible for mother not to love her child?”

of course it is possible, it’s not angie’s case
    But there are terrible mothers. Here in my country there are cases of mothers that abandonned their children in the garbage or in an empty street…very sad, but it happens

• ooooooh’s mother never loved her

ooooooh’s mother never loved her that is why she thinks it is possible that angelina doesn’t love shiloh. Or if she is a mother she never love her children that is why she waste her time posting a negative remark on someone she doesn’t like

• Troll SAm

Jill : 08/31/2007 at 3:47 am
    243 the real tita : 08/31/2007 at 3:18 am
    We have never even seen her interact with her godchild or any child for that matter. Has she been seen with Sheryl’s son yet? Don’t think so although didn’t she say she envied her friend?
    *************************************************************

Tita, there are some women who just can’t relate to children on any level, and I think X is one of them. Did you ever see that TV commercial she did for Saint Jude’s Children’s Hospital? She had to hug one of the children in the commercial. The look on her face while she was hugging him blew me away. She looked like she’d rather be getting a root canal.

_________________________________________________________________________

244 Troll SAm : 08/31/2007 at 3:26 am
    Boy, im sure Brad is so glad that Ansiton is infertile, otherwise he could have a long chinned ugly baby by now. Or maybe not, because I believe there is something wrong with Aniston, she maybe barren because she had too many abortions before Brad.
    *************************************************************

Now that was totally uncalled for. No need to sink to Sam’s level. You don’t know if X is infertile or not. She is very probably childless by choice. She made her decision, now she has to live with it. And saying she’s barren because of too many abortions is despicable. You don’t know if she’s ever had any abortion, and if she ever did, it’s her business and nobody else’s. It’s one thing to dislike X but resorting to baseless slander is something else. Slander is disgusting no matter who the target is.

***************************

You call that slander? This Sam guy or gay has been infesting this board and had been slamming Angie for so long, writing about her sickness, drug use, being a abd mother, etc, and you needed to defend him and never called him for being slanderous, now im not sure whether you are a true B&A fan.

• ooooooh’s mother never loved her

angelina bonded with shiloh for 9 months even before she was born

• always boring

Aniston posting and smiling for the paps is what she always does when she feels the need to prove she is “happy”. You know the girl is obsessed with her image. She did it before the Derailed opening. All her fans comments were basically “look how happy she is, look how cute” then again when VV and the college girl’s story came out. Another walk and smile to prove she is happy. Now the lonely/third wheel article. So of course the walk,smile make sure the paps get the picture routine.

It’s the best acting she does. Her fans eat it up but most just yawn.

Now back to people living real interesting lives. Hey New Yorkers where do the kids get to go next?

• Hisyumminest says

268 Jordan:

I think Brad’s scheduled to film now so maybe he won’t be able to make Venice…

• http://thumbsnap.com/v/saaxJkgW.jpg ALOHA

WHAT THE H@LL! THAT BABY IS LOVED VERY MUCH!

sHE LOVE HER KID! IT IS ALWAYS SOMETHING WITH YOU POSTERS!

ANYWAY, MAYBE SHE WAS SUFFERING FROM POST PARTUM DEPESSION!

MOST WOMEN DO, AFTER THEY HAVE GIVEN BIRTH! MAYBE, ADOPTING KIDS MAKE HER FEEL WHOLE AGAIN..

• Jess0

277 thanks :) : 08/31/2007 at 6:35 am
    _____________________________________________________________________

ITA! Not engaging them works. But sometimes you just want to prove them wrong. I know we shouldn’t.

On a more positive note…I just saw the unrated MR.& MRS. again. Some changes work while other things should have been left the way they were.

Extended Dance scene – hot!
    Extended love scene – Ohh La La!
    Asking about sex rating in therapy – hmmm…Who’s getting it?

Edited line in warehouse ‘there’s no place I’d rather be’ – was a keeper
    Edited sneeking around before party – good scene gone?

I suppose you can’t keep everyone happy.

• d.j tool

Your comments are most idiotic, if you can’t write good english, at least spell properly. Dear it ANGELINA not Angulina. Or is that how you spell her name in your native country?

And please let go of Brad and Jen, Brad is now very happy with Angie and their kids, your Jen as Sam, your trollmate has said, is also happy and has moved on. Everyone has moved its almost 3 years already!

• 100%

Obviously, Angie has a very close relationship with her biological daughter, Shilo. — The way she communicates,looks and smile at her says 100% bonded with Shilo and Angie even got a smile from her! Very, very adorable!!! Like Brad, Angie is very closed and attentive to all of her children. We also saw pictures of her down on her knees (near a trash can) to level herself with her little ones. They sure are one big happy family!

• vanna

ok, shiloh is the most beautiful baby in the world! so, so cute :D

• LOVE ANGELINA

I posted this yesterday but no saw it I geuss. Brad’s movies isn’t going to start until sunday.

VENICE, Italy – Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Johnny Depp, Keira Knightley, Jude Law, and Scarlett Johansson are just some of the A-list stars expected to attend the renowned Venice Film Festival, kicking off today in the Italian city.

The 11-day festival is celebrating its 75th anniversary this year, with all the screenings, premieres, and star-studded parties the festival is known for.

57 features were chosen from more than 3,000 to be screened for competition at the festival, including 15 films from the U.S. and seven from the U.K.

Story continues below ↓
    ——————————————————————————–
    ——————————————————————————–

“Atonement,” starring Knightley, will open this year’s festival. The film, adapted from the Ian McEwan novel, is directed by Joe Wright, who also directed Knightley in her Oscar-nominated “Pride & Prejudice” role.

Clooney will reportedly arrive by helicopter to attend the screening of his upcoming legal thriller, “Michael Clayton,” and Pitt will be on hand for the Sunday screening of “The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford,” the Western drama in which he stars.

Johansson is expected to attend “The Nanny Diaries” screening on Friday (showing out of competition), as well as Woody Allen’s “Cassandra’s Dream,” which makes its world premiere at the festival on Sunday.

Law and Michael Caine co-star in Kenneth Branagh’s “Sleuth” remake, which premieres on Thursday. Caine starred with Laurence Olivier in the original 1972 version of “Sleuth,” and both Caine and Law have starred in different versions of “Alfie.”

Johnny Depp will be on hand to showcase advance footage of Tim Burton’s “Sweeney Todd” adaptation (in which he stars), and to present Burton with his lifetime achievement “Lion” on Sept. 5, which will be “Tim Burton Day” at the festival.

——————————————————————————–

• angelina is a good mother

I cannot understand why the X fans are after angelina when their idol had already been with 2 guys after brad. Why dont they go after vince or that paul guy for leaving their idol in the dust. It had been 3 years already. I used to watch friends before but after reading the comments of the haters i started hating rachel.

• thedifference

222 Schlumberger : 08/31/2007 at 2:10 am
    Jill -

Jen did not say why and Diane Sawyer didnt ask further. I wonder if guli had that interview on youtube. It’s December 2005.

————————————————–

It was not Diane Sawyer but Larry King.

Larry King 2005

KING: You said you want children. Would you be a single mom?

ANISTON: No, I don’t think so. I mean, again, never say never, but I don’t think so.

KING: Of course, there are plenty of women now adopting.

ANISTON: I know, and I think that’s fantastic. I just, for me personally, I’d like to share that with…

KING: Someone.

ANISTON: … someone, yeah.

Ya see now almost 3 years later her rep says she is open to it. This is my biggest problem she says what she thinks the public wants to here. The whole fact of the matter is journalists are lazy and ask the wrong questions, they also given certain stars like Aniston a free pass.

I remember in 2004 Aniston gave two interviews one was Diane Sawyer:

She said that her career needed time like kids needed time. On how she and Brad would like a boy and a girl.

Now anyone who has followed Brads career knows he always said he wanted seven kids a large family.

To Matt Lauer she said she wanted to travel first.

Meanwhile in 2004 Brad is giving interviews saying its time. They were obviously at different places in their lives. I think Aniston will eventually have children, but it is obvious her career was more important and it still is.

Jennifer Aniston lies to the public all the time and no one calls her out. According to Vanity Fair Aniston was trying to have a baby in 2004, yet she forgets her own words.

• http://blacktennispros.blogspot.com http://blacktennispros.blogspot.com

She’s adorable.

• diana

Beautiful pictures,,,Angie ‘s enjoying this moment with all her kids. She looks so happy and relaxed. Beautiful Angie..beautiful kids. She has it all!

• Love BAMPZS

230 -Jill,
    It’s interesting how people speculate that Brad left Jen because she didn’t want kids. I don’t beleive that to be true. Brad’s dating history has always been with quirky or excentric women. Of all the women he has dated publicly, Gweneth and Jen were the most normal. The rest were either ethnic type women or really artistic types. Jen and he were introduced by their agents. The Brad/Jen union was manufactured. Although, I beleives he loved her, I think he moved on because he has a need for a more stimulating, passionate and “unusual” woman.

Morever, I think that Maddox closed the deal. Brad got a packaged deal. Who wouldn’t fall in love with the coolest kid on the planet. Now, Maddox has become a “little Brad”. Mad’s outfit and the little pencil over his ear is so Brad.

THe Jole-Pitt kids are so adorable. The Jolie-Pitt girls will be giving Brad many sleepless nights when they become teenagers becomes the boys will be chasing them and pestering Brad for permission to date them. From the looks of it, I am sure the Jolie-Pitt boys will be fighting off the girls as well. Although, Maddox just seems like he is going to be a cool cat with all the chicks in 10 years.

I just hope they don’t turn out like those kids on the show “the Hills”. WIth Angie as his Mom, I don’t think he will become like a Brody Jenner. Only time will tell.

JJ – My condolensces to your family.

• angelina is a good mother

Angelina always have good karma. She got a family who she loves and loves her. That is why she is sharing her blessings to those who may need it.

• Francophile

aww beautiful !

Shi was born beautiful and she is still blossoming. She will definitely be a stunner from head to toe, even before she reaches her adulthood.

As for Z, her facial features are so feminine and ooze that kind of pure royal exotic grace that women from the Horn of Africa possess.

Beautiful kids, really

• nothingpossible

does anyone notice that
    even Suri is only one month older than Shiloh
    but she looks much more growing up?

why is that?
    maybe maybe Suri is adopted?????