Angelina's Petting Zoo Visit

Angelina's Petting Zoo Visit

Angelina Jolie takes all four of her children — Maddox, 6, Pax, 3, Zahara, 2, and Shiloh, 15 months — and a kids day out at the Children’s Petting Zoo in Central Park on Thursday.

The Jolie-Pitts checked out and fed some of the goats, sheep, cows, pigs and other furry animal friends. Angie and the kids snacked on crackers and soft pretzels between animal feedings!

Good dad Brad has been busy at production meetings for his upcoming movie Burn After Reading.

angelina jolie petting zoo 01

• Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

1,649 Comments

Pages: « 160 61 62 63 64 65 [66] Show All

1614 Slayer, The : 09/01/2007 at 9:40 pm
I really hope Angie will be at the red carpet with Brad. If she does go, hopefully she’ll wear a light color. She looks best in lighter colors than the usual black.
————————————
I hope she will wear red. she will be very stuning in red.

Exclusive: Heath Ledger and Michelle Williams Split

Heath Ledger and Michelle Williams have split, Us Weekly can confirm.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Lainey call this one last year. He cheats and does drugs.

————–
Yep not a surprise at all.

1610 Slayer, The : 09/01/2007 at 9:13 pm
Exclusive: Heath Ledger and Michelle Williams Split
========

OMG. sad. while all the tabs are concentrating on Brad and Angie, here another HW couple split while Brad and Angie was still soild as a couple.

1620 oh boy : 09/01/2007 at 9:49 pm
How come we cant’ discuss soda pop??and potato chips,huh??
__________________________________
If you don’t like the convo, why are you here some 54 pages into a thread?

While we are waiting for photos and sharing links, information, etc., the convo is just flowing from topic to topic. If your topic of choice if soda and chips, OK.

I don’t drink soda anymore. Mainly diet green tea, citrus flavored and I prefer rice cakes.

I am assuming we both can appreciate the sarcasm in which both of these comments were made (and so can everyone else). We will have new photos soon, which will dictate new topics..

Slayer, The @ 09/01/2007 at 10:02 pm

1620 oh boy : 09/01/2007 at 9:49 pm
How come we cant’ discuss soda pop??and potato chips,huh??
———–
That’s so random. LOL

1621 Julianne —Nope! Well sort of ;-)
See Alex and I have this deal for two years, we’ll support each others teams UNTIL we play each other, then all bets are off and the gloves come out :lol:
Ohh Lordy Alex, another Wolverine fan and here I was gloating about having two more Buckeye fans :lol: This season is going to be fun guys!!!

Andrómeda @ 09/01/2007 at 10:14 pm

Hello, I´m back…Hey sitll can´t see the video of the Jolie-Pitt getting on or off the boat in Venice. I tried the rai site and the antena site, but they don´t work for me… Please, helpe me…

new thread,brad pitt details mag

1620 oh boy : 09/01/2007 at 9:49 pm
How come we cant’ discuss soda pop??and potato chips,huh??
““““““““““““““““`

Well, hmmmm since I ate so much, pop and chips don’t appeal to me right now. How about some dancing to burn energy ehhhh?? Until the new pics that will drive you nuts tomorrow!!! Enjoy!

Passing Through @ 09/01/2007 at 10:53 pm

1619 lol : 09/01/2007 at 9:48 pm
Exclusive: Heath Ledger and Michelle Williams Split

Heath Ledger and Michelle Williams have split, Us Weekly can confirm.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Lainey call this one last year. He cheats and does drugs.

++++++++++

I don’t think it’s a surprise at all. I’ve see break-up rumors about them for at least a year now. Not too long ago the rumor was she was having an affair with Ewan McGregor on the set of a movie they’re making together. Ewan is rather infamous for his on-set hookups…and a very understanding Mrs.

So, I see the Jolie-Pitt clan is in Venice – one of my favorite city in Italy (except that I cannot stand the water taxi – it makes me dizzy all the time)….Anyway, they all look tired – but still beautiful and together. The weather is always nice at this time of the year – about 70 degrees, but cool due to the breeze in the lagoon – that’s probably why the Jolie-Pitt girls are wearing some sort of coat (all fashionable in white). Of course, you got to give it to the Jolie-Pitt girls to look classy and stylish – why not, after all, it is Venice!…..

I hope tomorrow’s red carpet of Brad’s film is going to be another stunning event for Mom and Papa Pitt….looking forward to see that….

Hi MF (Missouri Fan) – thank you for sharing Li’l Bradley’s birthday picture. He is adorable and so ridiculously cute with cakes all over his face. I’ll send you an e-mail tomorrow – (I just got in from being at the beach the whole day)…..

Hi Guli – hope you got my e-mail the other day. Thanks for sharing with me your vacation pictures from GReece – your are one lucky lady to have a beautiful family…..I hope your college football team won today.

Hi Coal – good to see your computer is fix – just in time for the big event to see the Jolie-Pitt team walking on the red carpet tomorrow. We definitely need enough cyber cheerleadings for tomorrows showdown…..

Hi Cmar – I’m so glad that you and your family had survived and were spared from the damage of hurricane Dean. My mother-in-law and her husband who lives in Port Antonio were one of the lucky ones as well, who didn’t have to deal with property damages…

Hi Meli – glad to hear that the fire in GReece is contained by now. Lots of strength and hope for you and your family to recover from this trauma…..

See you all tomorrow for the big event….got to hit the hay….

Hottest Couple Ever @ 09/02/2007 at 2:00 am

Missouri Fan
Thanks for all of the Brad and Angie links and thanks for sharing
pictures of your grandson. He is adorable and boy! he sure is enjoying that cake. Yum! Yum!

It’s red carpet time today. It’s always to see them happy & all together.

To Preggy Jolie… Thanks for the beautiful video of Brad & Ange, that’s really nice & I like the song. When they were toddlers, they both so chubby just like Shiloh. Good job. You are talented, keep it up.

Angelina looks like she’s gaining a little weight! Shiloh is just to adorable and Pax seems like he’s really fitting in pretty nicely. I just hope all the globe trotting won’t hinder their relationship!

Traveling is part of their jobs & lives. After this year, it will be different for the Jolie-Pitt’s, they are laying low for a while. They will probably be seen only in public to promote their movies due to come out next year.
To MF; I tried to open your photobucket, but I can’t, I want to see your g-son’s birthday picture. Just like you, I ‘m a grandma of 2 adorable boys. I have them once a week. They are my joy.

They have matching outfit for the premier, Ange is wearing black lace with white lining & pearl necklace while Brad is wearing white & black tux, they both look stunning. They know how to dress to the occasion. More pictures please.

Finally Shiloh go out, so cute and lovely like her mom . The others kid are georgeous too.

wow so so cute!!

no any one here to chating

veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy nice

A powerful share, I simply given this onto a colleague who was doing a little bit evaluation on this. And he in reality purchased me breakfast because I discovered it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! However yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love studying extra on this topic. If possible, as you grow to be experience, would you thoughts updating your weblog with more details? It’s highly helpful for me. Huge thumb up for this blog submit!

Perfect work you’ve got done, this internet site is genuinely cool with great details.

Does your website have a contact page? I’m having a tough time locating it but, I’d like to shoot you an e-mail. I’ve got some ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.

Pages: « 160 61 62 63 64 65 [66] Show All