Angelina's Petting Zoo Visit

Angelina's Petting Zoo Visit

Angelina Jolie takes all four of her children — Maddox, 6, Pax, 3, Zahara, 2, and Shiloh, 15 months — and a kids day out at the Children’s Petting Zoo in Central Park on Thursday.

The Jolie-Pitts checked out and fed some of the goats, sheep, cows, pigs and other furry animal friends. Angie and the kids snacked on crackers and soft pretzels between animal feedings!

Good dad Brad has been busy at production meetings for his upcoming movie Burn After Reading.

angelina jolie petting zoo 01
angelina jolie petting zoo 11
angelina jolie petting zoo 12
angelina jolie petting zoo 13

A&E

1,649 Comments

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1066 » Show All

When Shiloh looks down or smile you can see more of Angelina. Looking at her on the right side is all Brad.

so adorable pics. mad is such a cool kid. look at that pencil/pen on his ear.

yesterday, i got cuteness overload from the pics of brad and zee.

at the last pic, the expression on shi’s face is all angelina’s. her face profile is all brad, but the lips and nose are definitely angelina’s. well, whatever she’s very cute.

153 Jess0 : 08/31/2007 at 12:41 am
133 Jill : 08/31/2007 at 12:28 am
109 the real tita

Your post reminded me of this interview. So I went to watch it again.

_________________________________________________________________________

The first part is about AMH.

If you watch it she talks about the kids personalities as well.

THANKYOU JARED!! i love shiloh she is wayyy to cute!!

Hi Ate Cha. Saw your posts. I have to go to bed soon. I have a headache & a bit of temperature. Kumusta na lang. Yup I need to sleep now. Take care..

The best and cutest pics! Shiloh is absolutely adorable and gorgeous.

[~Famous~] @ 08/31/2007 at 12:47 am

so unhappy.

The best and cutest pics! Shiloh is absolutely adorable and gorgeous. I love this whole family.

Slayer, The @ 08/31/2007 at 12:50 am

159 [~Famous~] : 08/31/2007 at 12:47 am
so unhappy.
——–
How does Shiloh look unhappy? She always has this same expression on her face all the time.

This Shiloh is striking unbelievable.

Slayer, The @ 08/31/2007 at 12:51 am

159 [~Famous~] : 08/31/2007 at 12:47 am
so unhappy.
——–
Get a life! You’re here all day bashing someone you don’t like. Nobody cares about you’re stupid comments. From now on, you’re on my ignore list.

Slayer, pls stop engaging the haters. Interacting messes up the thread.

I just adore Brad & Angie’s kids. Keep up the good work Angie. Our wholehearted support on all your endeavors.

Missouri Fan @ 08/31/2007 at 12:57 am

Masayang Kaway kay the real tita , Ellen. Nice at brisies !!

Hello ariel! I still owe you an answer to your email…

Ate Cha is busy cooking pinakbet, kare-kare , dinuguan at
bilo-bilo :lol: dalang lahat sa trabaho..

Slayer, The @ 08/31/2007 at 12:57 am

166 please : 08/31/2007 at 12:52 am
Slayer, pls stop engaging the haters. Interacting messes up the thread.
———
Sorry..

[~Famous~] @ 08/31/2007 at 12:59 am

was a newbie typing to me? hahaha peasants! so unhappy.

just wondering... @ 08/31/2007 at 1:02 am

Looking at Shiloh’s pictures, I have to wonder if a certain someone doesn’t kick herself about the fact that all she had to do was give her (ex)husband a family. Does she every think: “that could be my baby, we could be be going to park to play with our baby, if ony I had….”

Maybe it’s bad to bring up ancient history, but looking at these photos don’t you ever wonder if she’s thinking, “boy, I really f*cked up that relationship”?

the real tita @ 08/31/2007 at 1:02 am

#133: jill, I know what you mean but there are times when even if the kid is not the playful type, they get roped in by the more rambunctious ones. Play time inside the JP household must be one noisy and hilarious affair. You can see Zee and Pax as the ringleaders but Mad has a naughty side too. (Remember his foot on Pax’s behind when the younger one wasn’t looking?) Shiloh will want to participate once in a while in their games and that’s what I am waiting to see. She might not be a leader but she will have her input. Angelina says she sees herself in Shiloh so you know she’s not merely an observer.

A million thanks JJ. At last Shiloh is included in the family outing. She is adorable beyond words. Angie looks great for someone who should still be jetlagged. Someone from Lainey saw them and wrote her account of this sighting.

Yari & Timo @ 08/31/2007 at 1:04 am

AAHHHHHH OMG!!!!!!
I JUST GOT TO SAY THAT THEY GROW BEAUTIFL EVERYDAY!!!!!
EXPECIALLY SHILOH!!!

GORGEOUS!!!!! I’m so happy, these pics made my day. Beautiful children, gorgeous family!

LOVE ANGELINA @ 08/31/2007 at 1:05 am

170 just wondering… : 08/31/2007 at 1:02 am
_____________________________________________

I doubt it. She doesn’t even like kids. She got what she wanted. A career and all the public support, worshipp she can handel.

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1066 » Show All