Angelina's Petting Zoo Visit

Angelina's Petting Zoo Visit

Angelina Jolie takes all four of her children — Maddox, 6, Pax, 3, Zahara, 2, and Shiloh, 15 months — and a kids day out at the Children’s Petting Zoo in Central Park on Thursday.

The Jolie-Pitts checked out and fed some of the goats, sheep, cows, pigs and other furry animal friends. Angie and the kids snacked on crackers and soft pretzels between animal feedings!

Good dad Brad has been busy at production meetings for his upcoming movie Burn After Reading.

angelina jolie petting zoo 01
angelina jolie petting zoo 02
angelina jolie petting zoo 03
angelina jolie petting zoo 04
angelina jolie petting zoo 05
angelina jolie petting zoo 06
angelina jolie petting zoo 07
angelina jolie petting zoo 08
angelina jolie petting zoo 09
angelina jolie petting zoo 10
angelina jolie petting zoo 11
angelina jolie petting zoo 12
angelina jolie petting zoo 13

ABC

1,649 Responses to “Angelina's Petting Zoo Visit”

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1066 » Show All

1. 151
    Missouri Fan Says:

~ Angelina!! ~

2. 152
    ariel Says:

When Shiloh looks down or smile you can see more of Angelina. Looking at her on the right side is all Brad.

3. 153
    shane Says:

so adorable pics. mad is such a cool kid. look at that pencil/pen on his ear.

yesterday, i got cuteness overload from the pics of brad and zee.

at the last pic, the expression on shi’s face is all angelina’s. her face profile is all brad, but the lips and nose are definitely angelina’s. well, whatever she’s very cute.

4. 154
    Jess0 Says:

153 Jess0 : 08/31/2007 at 12:41 am
    133 Jill : 08/31/2007 at 12:28 am
    109 the real tita

Your post reminded me of this interview. So I went to watch it again.

_________________________________________________________________________

The first part is about AMH.

If you watch it she talks about the kids personalities as well.

5. 155
    becca Says:

THANKYOU JARED!! i love shiloh she is wayyy to cute!!

6. 156
    ariel Says:

Hi Ate Cha. Saw your posts. I have to go to bed soon. I have a headache & a bit of temperature. Kumusta na lang. Yup I need to sleep now. Take care..

7. 157
    R Says:

The best and cutest pics! Shiloh is absolutely adorable and gorgeous.

8. 158
    [~Famous~] Says:

so unhappy.

9. 159
    R Says:

The best and cutest pics! Shiloh is absolutely adorable and gorgeous. I love this whole family.

10. 160
    Slayer, The Says:

159 [~Famous~] : 08/31/2007 at 12:47 am
    so unhappy.
    ——–
    How does Shiloh look unhappy? She always has this same expression on her face all the time.

11. 161
    Team Lara Croft Says:

This Shiloh is striking unbelievable.

12. 162
    Slayer, The Says:

159 [~Famous~] : 08/31/2007 at 12:47 am
    so unhappy.
    ——–
    Get a life! You’re here all day bashing someone you don’t like. Nobody cares about you’re stupid comments. From now on, you’re on my ignore list.

13. 163
    Missouri Fan Says:

to tHe ~ Jolie- Pitt’s family and Fans ~

14. 164
    please Says:

Slayer, pls stop engaging the haters. Interacting messes up the thread.

15. 165
    abigail Says:

I just adore Brad & Angie’s kids. Keep up the good work Angie. Our wholehearted support on all your endeavors.

16. 166
    Missouri Fan Says:

Masayang Kaway kay the real tita , Ellen. Nice at brisies !!

Hello ariel! I still owe you an answer to your email…

Ate Cha is busy cooking pinakbet, kare-kare , dinuguan at
    bilo-bilo :lol: dalang lahat sa trabaho..

17. 167
    Slayer, The Says:

166 please : 08/31/2007 at 12:52 am
    Slayer, pls stop engaging the haters. Interacting messes up the thread.
    ———
    Sorry..

18. 168
    [~Famous~] Says:

was a newbie typing to me? hahaha peasants! so unhappy.

19. 169
    just wondering... Says:

Looking at Shiloh’s pictures, I have to wonder if a certain someone doesn’t kick herself about the fact that all she had to do was give her (ex)husband a family. Does she every think: “that could be my baby, we could be be going to park to play with our baby, if ony I had….”

Maybe it’s bad to bring up ancient history, but looking at these photos don’t you ever wonder if she’s thinking, “boy, I really f*cked up that relationship”?

20. 170
    the real tita Says:

#133: jill, I know what you mean but there are times when even if the kid is not the playful type, they get roped in by the more rambunctious ones. Play time inside the JP household must be one noisy and hilarious affair. You can see Zee and Pax as the ringleaders but Mad has a naughty side too. (Remember his foot on Pax’s behind when the younger one wasn’t looking?) Shiloh will want to participate once in a while in their games and that’s what I am waiting to see. She might not be a leader but she will have her input. Angelina says she sees herself in Shiloh so you know she’s not merely an observer.

21. 171
    LAM Says:

A million thanks JJ. At last Shiloh is included in the family outing. She is adorable beyond words. Angie looks great for someone who should still be jetlagged. Someone from Lainey saw them and wrote her account of this sighting.

22. 172
    Missouri Fan Says:

The Jolie-Pitt’s daughters are sO

23. 173
    Yari & Timo Says:

AAHHHHHH OMG!!!!!!
    I JUST GOT TO SAY THAT THEY GROW BEAUTIFL EVERYDAY!!!!!
    EXPECIALLY SHILOH!!!

24. 174
    PAM Says:

GORGEOUS!!!!! I’m so happy, these pics made my day. Beautiful children, gorgeous family!

25. 175
    LOVE ANGELINA Says:

170 just wondering… : 08/31/2007 at 1:02 am
    _____________________________________________

I doubt it. She doesn’t even like kids. She got what she wanted. A career and all the public support, worshipp she can handel.

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1066 » Show All