Rihanna's Bum Foot Gets Bandaged

Rihanna's Bum Foot Gets Bandaged

Rihanna (sans rumored love Shia LaBeouf) revs many engines including race car drive Jeff Gordon at California Speedway’s “Running Wide Open in Hollywood” event at Avalon on Wednesday in Los Angeles.

The Barbados babe has been healing nicely, off of crutches and the orthopedic boot. Now all that’s left from hr chair injury are foot bandages!

20+ pictures inside of Rihanna all bandaged up…

rihanna foot bandage 01
rihanna foot bandage 17
rihanna foot bandage 18
rihanna foot bandage 19
rihanna foot bandage 20

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I wonder if RiRi is really dating Shia LeBeouf. Now that would be a strange but cute coupling…

She is dating him! yes yes she is…. want more celeb gossip then click on my name we had that news on the site ages ago….

She and Shia make a really cute couple! I wanna see photos of them together.

[~Famous~] @ 08/30/2007 at 12:05 pm

gorgeous!

it really is the summer of shia! lol

In France she’s not famous at all, and I really don’t understand all the fuss around this girl… not so pretty, not so talented! bubye!!

KrungKrung @ 08/30/2007 at 12:13 pm

she’s 18 right? i thought she was older than that, she looks ten yrs older to me.

she has such a baby face it’s adorable. (:

This toe thing is really getting on my nerves, she is no more special than the next pretty face, if not for the rumors and such you would never hear about this no talented little girl..

When did she shoot the promo for the VMAs was it before the foot injury or after, cause in that shoot she is walking around pretty well and with a shoe (heel at that)…………

Taking a closer look at these pictures, they are beginning to mess her face up with all this thick makeup- she looks stupid with the foot all wraped up.

She needs to sit her but down, the CD done already flopped and people know this is a fake, and she can’t dance or sing.

She keeps this up and the modeling people are not going to be interested in her no more.

Dress is ugly also………………

ENOUGH WITH THE RIHANNA NOW……………………SHE’S RUN HER COURSE THANK YOU…………………..

I’m really over her, she’s starting to be like Alba to me and that is not a good thing!! And that dress is looks awful

Moonlight @ 08/30/2007 at 2:17 pm

Rihanna and Shia?! Eww. Ri, you’re too good for him.

she looks great as usual. riri is very beautiful and if she is indeed with shia they are both talented and well adjusted people. totally hot together.

the_original_nika @ 08/30/2007 at 2:52 pm

Ok, I understand why people find them a cute couple. I bet if she was ugly, you people wouldn´t be saying that.
If its true, shia you´ve broken my heart. Still, can´t wait for Indy 4.
Any bets on how long will it last? lol.

Does this mean that Shia ISN’T single…..?

pancakebottom @ 08/30/2007 at 4:04 pm

loveher…:)

BBperfume @ 08/30/2007 at 4:13 pm

SHE IS IS RIDICULOUS! one foot wearing a high-heel, and the other foot shoeless, so her both her feet are not on the same level, so she got to walk like this the whole night, let alone taking red carpet pics like a 3-legged dog! muahahhaha nothing against the girl,though!

the_original_nika @ 08/30/2007 at 5:16 pm

I know bbperfume, it makes no sense. Marie no one knows for sure..

i can dig rihanna and shia together…thinking back to the MTV Movie Awards….Sia was soooooo into her performace. Maybe he got at her then.

So Fat and big..and.. and fugly..

Dionne Warwick @ 08/30/2007 at 9:39 pm

awww so sweet to see my baby gurl getting heavier everyday. And she’s got on her hot air balloon dress. awww does a mom good to see her look just like me.Bull Nose and all.

the_original_nika @ 08/30/2007 at 9:42 pm

So by digging her performance, he likes her? LOL.
apparently shia is going to the VMAS, Im happy cause I get to see him. Everyone is hoping for them to finally hook up here, I hope not =\. If that eventually happens, I´ll only turn my focus to his acting career. any other news, I´ll turn away =x.

noooo Shia @ 08/30/2007 at 11:47 pm

Shia should hit it then dismiss it. Ree has another/different style wig on,What a surpise,NOT. 4head show is large. That dress is hideous.

noooo Shia @ 08/30/2007 at 11:47 pm

Shia should hit it , then dismiss it. Ree has another/different style wig on, what a surpise, NOT. 4head show is large. That dress is hideous.

geezz, she works so hard, why doesn’t she just stay home or do something else, or go somewhere else instead of posing for camera like that, it looks weird.

I love her shoes. Anyone know the designer?

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All