Natalie Portman Rides the Darjeeling Limited

Natalie Portman Rides the Darjeeling Limited

Effortlessly elegant even in a bright yellow bathrobe, Natalie Portman stands with Jason Schwartzman on a balcony in this scene from Hotel Chevalier, Wes Anderson’s 12-minute short “prequel” that will play right before his feature film, The Darjeeling Limited (in which Portman also makes a brief appearance).

Written by Anderson, Roman Coppola and Jason Schwartzman, (and featuring Schwartzman, Owen Wilson, Adrien Brody, The Darjeeling Limited follows three estranged brothers taking a train ride through India after the death of their father. The film is on schedule to hit theaters September 29, despite star Owen Wilson‘s recent difficulties.

Catch the film’s official trailer at apple.com.

natalie darjeeling limited 01
natalie darjeeling limited 02

Photos: natalieportman.com
Posted to: Adrien Brody, Jason Schwartzman, Natalie Portman, Owen Wilson, Wes Anderson

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Wes Anderson is a pretentious twat.

Bottle Rocket was good.

After that it’s been nothing but garbage.

Two Buck Chuck @ 08/31/2007 at 1:10 pm

God, she makes me feel so ugly.

OMG!! I love the both of them so much, I am glad they are gonna be in a movie together!

Natalie Portman is the most beautiful woman in the world, in my opinion.

Natalie looks fab. This was obviously filmed a long way back when she promoted V For Vendetta, with her hair.

Portman looks fab. Obviously was filmed a long way back…around the time she promoting V For Vendetta.

Portman look amazing!

Jason wears it better

I HAVE THE GAYEST CRUSH ON SCHWARTZMAN …. PORTMAN LOOKS GOOD TOO

WAITING FOR THAT MOVIE …

ITA, Natalie looks beautiful. She always does. Look at her hair! I love it! *very jealous*.

She’s gorgeous. She looks like a sexy spy/assasin chick.

patricia night @ 08/31/2007 at 2:35 pm

I love them both!
They are great

[~Famous~] @ 08/31/2007 at 2:39 pm

now that’s a real actress. ******* gorgeous!

Can’t wait!

Shannon M. @ 08/31/2007 at 4:40 pm

Natalie looks so pretty!!!! I love her hair. That is how I want my hair.

she is a goddess!!!!!

man! even short hair looks so good on her! she can do practically no wrong with her face…le sigh.

pancakebottom @ 08/31/2007 at 6:20 pm

Fantastic with the short hair.

Rushmore was a good movie. So I like Wes Anderson. Portman looks freaky with that haircut. Never though much of her looks really anyway though.

kellygrrrl @ 08/31/2007 at 7:19 pm

Natalie Portman and Angelina Joie are the only two celebs I admire

i like natalies special look….space-allien/earthling/boy/girl/child/woman, know thats the meaning of versatlity!

She should ALWAYS sport that haircut, its perfect on her!

the_original_nika @ 08/31/2007 at 9:31 pm

shes gorgeous, and a great actress. Has perfected the skills since her mid-teens, I really like her. One of the few, that doesn´t need to be at every event, party.

she is pretty damn splendid, can’t wait to see them in this.

natalie definitely looks beautiful and sopohisticated with her haircut. Very reminiscent of Audrey Hepburn actually.

She’s so friggin’ sexy. Beautiful. Just beautiful.

I can’t wait to see that movie.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All