Nicole Richie @ Jamba Juice

Nicole Richie @ Jamba Juice

Nicole Richie and a gal pal grab Acai Super Antioxidant Smoothies at the Beverly Hills Jamba Juice after lunching at The Wilshire Beverly Hills Hotel.

Nicole, 25, is about five months pregnant with Good Charlotte Joel Madden‘s baby. She toted around her favorite Givenchy Nightingale bag.

10+ pictures inside of Nicole grabbing smoothies…

nicole richie jamba juice 01
nicole richie jamba juice 02
nicole richie jamba juice 03
nicole richie jamba juice 04
nicole richie jamba juice 05
nicole richie jamba juice 06
nicole richie jamba juice 07
nicole richie jamba juice 08
nicole richie jamba juice 09
nicole richie jamba juice 10

i love the dress..she looks good. :)

What a cutie :D

she looks healthy and cute

i like the dress

TABLOIDS KILLED DIANA DO NOT BUY TABLOIDS

I love her dress. She looks really healthy. I love the way she’s been dressing. Now “THAT’S HOT”

Hey JJ I hope everything is going well with you and your family.

She looks so good… lOVE THE DRESS

What is she trying to prove? Everytime she goes out, she’s eating and drinking, just to show everyone that she’s not anorexic. Urgh, she tries too hard.

KrungKrung @ 08/31/2007 at 9:48 am

nicole have the cutest outfits, she knows how to dress, i’ll give her points for that..

[~Famous~] @ 08/31/2007 at 10:17 am

little big-bird.

fashion murderer.

She looks so great! I’m very proud of her, pregnancy might be what she needs to turn things around. She looks much healthier already.

luvvvvvvv herrrrrrrr!!!

Patmycrotch @ 08/31/2007 at 11:01 am

I like her better with short hair, long hair washes her out!

Her face is truly fug.

She doesn’t look pregnant, just like maybe she gained a bit of weight. that’s all

She is just the most beautiful person period.
she looks amazing…she skin is glowing. Joel looks like he really adores her. I wish them very best and God’s blessings :)

i totally see why people hate her so much. she has the perfect life. i remember when the pregnancy rumours started and losers where talking and trying to convince everyone that she had a bloat from malnorishment and there is no way she ovulated LMAO. how completely stupid and pathetic do they look now.

God blessed her with a new life, a new love and a new baby.
don’t be a hater….instead pray for a better life for yourself!

Niole looks nice,very pretty and most important healthy. Kudos to her.

Nicole Richee fan @ 08/31/2007 at 2:24 pm

I will always support Nicole,she is a fzvorite of mine..Go Nicole!!You look beautiful as a mommy.

patricia night @ 08/31/2007 at 2:28 pm

She looks lovely

jolie-pitt lover forever @ 08/31/2007 at 2:31 pm

Wow ‘Nicky’ looks wonderful. I’M HAPPY FOR HER. Digging the dress, just love her…

I hope you are ok ‘JJ’..XOXOXOX..YOU know we got your BACK..
Why didnt you let us know you were so fine?…
Bless you and your family.

I love those drinks. Very Berry Banana is soooo good. I was small too when I was preggo, it took 6 and a half months , for me to have a noticeable belly.
I love smoothies, yum. Congrats NR. for changing your life.
You look awesome. Ditto to Jared.

bampzs'er @ 08/31/2007 at 6:22 pm

Thank goodness Nic is’nt with crab-fest.
Btw she is looking really pretty.

8 Sarah : 08/31/2007 at 9:44 am

——————————————————————–

She’s eating because she’s PREGNANT!

LOL!!

to Sarah a disguise duffster h @ 08/31/2007 at 10:09 pm

num 8 Sarah stfu already. we know you are probably that obsess duff child, who posts negative things about nicole whenever she is on. unlike you nicole has two lives she’s responsible for, so take your cr.ap elsewhere biz. nicole do you ,as you are doing. luv ya nicole.

ummmm acai super antioxidant’s are purple. not pink. look at her straw when she’s drinking. i work there, i know. lol i’m a dork
she’s probably drinking something horrible for you. but she’s pregnant so it’s ok.

she is REALLY beautiful

one hot mama!!!

nicole&joel are such a rock&roll couple

they’re so adorable

i hope they last for a SUPA LONG TIMEOOO!!

they’re baby is gonna be gorgeous!

Gorgess,they almost knocked her down to get fotos of her..TM-sleaze!

remember da truth @ 09/02/2007 at 8:58 am

I looooove Jamba Juice! Too bad it’s only in the west.

She looks fantastic.

remember da truth @ 09/02/2007 at 9:01 am

Everytime she goes out she’s eating and drinking? What moron said that? Isn’t that what people DO when they go out?

If that’s all you can say, you are really reaching to find something negative to post. Get outdoors, make some real friends, and you’ll be a lot happier.