Prince William & Harry Remember Diana

Prince William & Harry Remember Diana

10 years after Diana, Princess of Wales, died in a car crash in Paris, Princes William and Harry remember their mother at a special ceremony at the Guards’ Chapel in London on Friday.

Leading the ceremony, Harry, 22, delivered a moving speech: “Behind the media glare, to us, just two loving children, she was quite simply the best mother in the world,” he said. “We would say that, wouldn’t we? But we miss her… she made us and so many other people happy.”

Diana’s elder son, William, 25, also spoke, reading from St Paul’s letter to the Ephesians.

Joining the princes at the private service were their grandmother Queen Elizabeth II, their father Prince Charles and about 500 guests, including Elton John, Cliff Richard and celebrity photographer Mario Testino, as well as Prime Minister Gordon Brown and former prime ministers Tony Blair and John Major. Charles’s wife Camilla decided not to attend amid criticism that it would be inappropriate for her to be there.

william harry memorial 01
william harry memorial 13
william harry memorial 14

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

i miss her…if she was alive, she would have been the only celebrity with grace

What? no flowers this time @ 08/31/2007 at 6:02 pm

Wonder where all the crying fans are this time around.

i miss her…if she was still alive, she would have been the only normal celebrity with grace

DIANA WAS SUCH A GREAT PERSON AND A MOTHER. SO SAD THAT SHE DIED

IN THAT WAY AND SO YOUNG. RIP.

I loved Diana and her children.
I will always despise Charles and that mule face azz Camilla,,and the Queen too,,cant stand them..

poodle puddle @ 08/31/2007 at 6:18 pm

I want to **** Prince Harry!

princess anne shouldn’t have been there either since she always made fun of diana and wouldn’t bow her head when the hearse went by, thinking she was a royal and didn’t need to even though the queen did. whatever diana was she was a great mum.

BBperfume @ 08/31/2007 at 6:32 pm

The princes didn’t inherit their mom’s good looks.Sadly to say, Harry looks worst. But I admired Diana,i remember her when I was a kid. RIP

where are the tons of flowers @ 08/31/2007 at 6:41 pm

Not this time around.

IS IT ME OR IS HARRY GETTING HOTTER THAN WILLIAM?

BBperfume YOU MUST BE BLIND

I think Diana would be proud of the way her boys turned out. They don’t shy away but honor her as their mother not as a princess.
People go on and on about how Harry cannot be Prince Charles’ son because he supposedly looks so much like Hewitt…but look at picture #3 and the man standing by Harry could be his twin only older. Obviously a relative!

Okay, I’ve tried to post this twice if it doesn’t go through I give up!

Princess Diana was such a beautiful and giving woman. I think we can all learn something from her.

Lillianne @ 08/31/2007 at 7:06 pm

We KNOW Diana would have loved her boys with a fierce and overflowing love. One day one of them will have a baby girl and she will be named Diana. Diana RIP. You will not be forgotten.

kellygrrrl @ 08/31/2007 at 7:16 pm

Harry = His Royal Hotness!!!!!!!!
How could such a charming dude come from the seed of Charles?
DNA test?

I miss Princess Diana.I wish she could have had a happier life.But the
two things that did make her happy,were her boys.She would be very proud
to see these two handsome grown-up sons of hers.She will always be re-
membered for her compassion of people and people less fortunate than her!

anne did bow her head, it was princess margaret who barely moved her head.

harry looks like james hewitt.

harry definitely is looking better than william. william use to be so hot. horse face camilla better not have gone to the service. a lot of Diana’s misery and unhappiness was because of her and charles.

Just Jesse you are the best @ 08/31/2007 at 8:35 pm

Thank you – you know why. If you ever start your own blog I will be there with bells on :)

Diana had class. I only wish the best for her sons. Charles can go to he11! ,and Camilla’s permanent home is there, we’ve seen her face. Bizth. The Queen was always finding fault with Di.,so I don’t buy into long live the Queen,the mean old hag. If it was’nt for Di’s sons I could honestly care less.

Prince william was a very good looking person till he was about 22. I guess his hairstyle is the biggest issue, and his face has gotten a bit stretched with age. But he still looks pretty hot. Definitely, the hot prince kind of a guy. You can’t forget his pinup kinda pictures from a couple of years back. Right until he started Uni, he was a damn good treat to the eye.

Prince Harry, not so much. But his appeal has gotten better. He certainly seems to have caught up in hieght with his brother. Both of them seem to keep fit. Look how awesome they clean up in a suit.

Harry’s personal tribute was very touching. I think it was very forward of him to pay a personal tribute and not a reading. But William did make a diplomatic move by just giving a reading. I think the media would have just had a field day if he gave a personal tribute. I think he has started to take his role pretty seriously the last couple of years. It’s good that they don’t feel their emotions have to be totally out on the road for everyone to lap up.

I do think Diana would have been happy with the way the boys turned out. Even Harry, with all the money and media glare, has managed better than what everyone thought when he was in his teens.

remember da truth @ 08/31/2007 at 10:22 pm

Who is the idiot complaining about no flowers? There were loads of flowers at Kensington Palace. Does he still want people hysterical with shock and grief ten years later?

They obviously have different fathers.

HARRY is so hot, OMG!! He’s H-O-T! ****~~!! I don’t even know what to say, William is alright, they def. have different fathers, and please, Harry is such a tease, love his sexy way, I saw the interview, he’s pure sex, and btw, William is know here in England as the next ‘Queen’, if you all know what I mean… Go Harry, you sexy STUD!!!!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All