Matt Damon @ American Film Festival

Matt Damon @ American Film Festival

The Bourne Redundancy

Matt Damon looks gorgeous in gray at the photocall for The Bourne Ultimatum during the 33rd Deauville American Film Festival on Saturday in Deauville, France. Worldwide box office ticket sales has totaled over $240 million… and counting!

Entertainment Weekly reported earlier, “Indeed, moviegoers had to wait until August for a true payoff: The Bourne Ultimatum was the only one of the ’07 threequels to outgross its predecessors (its US box office stands at $185 million). Though Matt Damon joked on The Daily Show that a fourth film should be called The Bourne Redundancy, Universal is discussing the possibility. And given Ultimatum‘s strong reviews and kick-ass action, we don’t blame them. You say Bourne; we say Bourne.”

10+ pictures inside of Damon at the American Film Festival…

matt damon american film festival 01

• Martha Stewart is slamming Gwyneth Paltrow - Huffington Post
  • What do you think of Emma Stone's LBD? - Lainey Gossip
  • An Amy Winehouse statue was erected in London - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

He’s good looking!

Oh stop with the georgeous, he’s georgeous now because he made lots of money for the movie industry. How about how uglie he was when he made all the box office bombs. He ain’t pretty…he’s short and fuglie.

LOL He seems to be there every year! Which is very cool. (I’m French ;) )

pancakebottom @ 09/01/2007 at 11:46 am

tasty

he looks good n pic# deux

he is a hottie, oh i want him so bad..

[~Famous~] @ 09/01/2007 at 12:10 pm

looking a little homely.

looking good Matt..ITA.

Love him. Lookin’ good and loved the Bourne series. Made some serious cash from being Jason Bourne. Gotta love a guy from Boston that hits it big!

I love Matt, but I think it is interesting that no one ever comments on his nose job. Go back and look at old pictures, he looks totally different.

He himself once said he had a thuggish, Irish, bar-fighting nose. Maybe he was ashamed of it.

i like him and his acting, but why does he look like he’s short, pudgy and has man-boobs?
maybe it’s the shirt.

The shirt is not good. photo #3 he looks like a woman. but generally he is a good looking guy. good actor and a thoughtful, intelligent socially concious good citizen. Love him for that. But leave these tight shirts for Brad Pitt. Put on a suit.

Matt’s definitely a hottie but, more importantly, he’s one of the best actors in Hollywood today. So versatile. He’s the female Meryl Streep. Even the horrible spy movie co-staring Angelina Jolie which was so boring the only thing that held my attention was Matt’s performance of a boring spy dude.

BECKY SMITH @ 09/01/2007 at 6:37 pm

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE PHOTOS OF MATTY.. I HOPE THEY HAVE A OCEAN 13
REUNION..CASEY, BRAD AND GEORGE ARE EXPECTED THERE… MEETING UP AGAIN AT
THE TORONTO FILM FESTIVAL..HE IS VERY GOOD LOOKING MAYBE NEXT YEARS
SEXIEST MAN ALIVE!!

Hey I like him but calling him gorgeous is too much overstatement. His nose is still pudgy and fat, what’s the sense of having a nose job if its still fugly after?

the_original_nika @ 09/01/2007 at 7:27 pm

hes just a cutie, good actor.

damondemon @ 09/01/2007 at 8:03 pm

In response to #3 I have ‘appreciated’ (fancied him ,like his work, like him full stop) Matt Damon for a number of years and although I don’t think The Bourne Ultimatum was the best of the Bourne films, I think you are wrong to say he is only gorgeous now he has had a box office hit! I have liked Matt Damon for his looks and talent since he wrote/acted in Good Will Hunting. Yeah, that wasn’t my favourite Matt film, but he showed there was potential back then. For me, he has only got better and I think there is more to come! Reports (I think they’re mentioned on Just Jared’s site) indicate Matt is the best investment in Hollywood at this moment in time, as he generates an average of $29 per $1 of the film cost, so I don’t know how you can say he is only gorgeous because of his last film! Matt has been a good investment and will be for some time to come! Long may he reign and no longer will he be the ‘nearly man’ to George and Brad as I know he will takeover them one day!!!!

Hi,

Hi has no man-boobs, but mucels. Hi looks like a man , masculin!

K

Terrific pics!! :D Thanks Jared.

I loveeeeeeeee his Bourne movies! What a hunk! and also Mark Walberg (sp) he was killer in Shooter!!! Keep those pictures coming

Black Velveteen @ 09/01/2007 at 10:41 pm

I love Matty! Not only is a terrific actor, he seems to be a really nice guy. I’ve never heard/seen him act the fool/and or selfish with the paps. He’s one of the few Hollywood celebrities who really seem grateful for his fame/fans.

And one of the other actors alongside Leonardo Decaprio who will be remembered for many other great things than for good acting.

Colbert ROCKS! @ 09/02/2007 at 10:03 am