Brad & Angelina's Water Taxi Ride

Brad & Angelina's Water Taxi Ride

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie take a water taxi ride through Venice, Italy on Monday with all of their kids — Maddox, 6, Pax, 3, Zahara, 2, and Shiloh, 15 months.

If these pictures don’t warm the heart, I don’t know what will!!!

UPDATE: You must must must check out this picture of Angelina kissing baby Shiloh.

50+ pictures inside of Brad & Angie‘s water taxi ride…

brad angelina water taxi ride 01
brad angelina water taxi ride 46
brad angelina water taxi ride 47
brad angelina water taxi ride 48
brad angelina water taxi ride 49a
brad angelina water taxi ride 50b

Photos: Big Pictures/Bauer-Griffin, IMPictures/FilmMagic
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Celebrity Babies, Maddox Jolie Pitt, Pax Jolie Pitt, Shiloh Jolie Pitt, Zahara Jolie Pitt

Getty

1,756 Responses to “Brad & Angelina's Water Taxi Ride”

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 971 » Show All

1. 126
    kay Says:

zahara has got some competition, shiloh is coming in a full gear

2. 127

103 spunky : 09/03/2007 at 8:13 pm

Shi is doing the same face expresstion her mommy does all the time.
    ********************************
    I was thinking the same thing. There was something about her expression that reminded me of Angie. Too cute. All these photos are wonderful! I’m so glad I decided to check in on JJ today. So many great photos from Venice & France. It’s been a real treat!!!! :-) :-)

3. 128
    FYI Says:

add this one!!! : 09/03/2007 at 8:13 pm

———————————————————————–
    :D

4. 129
    nanana Says:

46 juju : 09/03/2007 at 7:38 pm

the paps are crazy

—————

OMG, that’s very imprudent and intrusive. Papz looks like animals

It’s not easy to be them

5. 130
    Jill Says:

28 [~Famous~]
    ******************************

Dang, Famous, I thought that was your momma.

(P.S. I’m black.)

6. 131
    Gabriel Aubrey Lover Says:

I think Angie really loves Shi because she see’s so much of brad and her in Shiloh’s face

7. 132
    Vicky Says:

awwww : 09/03/2007 at 8:15 pm

*******************************************
    These pics are too adorable, I hope people buys them.

8. 133
    Preggy-Jolie Says:

Shiloh just doesn’t interact with Angelina at all. I’ve seen her in a few other pictures and she doesn’t in those few either.
    ************************************************************************

Why do people act like they live with angie ,brad and the kids.
    Do you live with them? They are outside,its hot,the sun is most likely in the child’s face she maybe she dosent feel like interacting. KNowing kids especially 1yr olds they are in a new enviroment there is no time for interaction she is just wondering wht the heck is going on.

Shiloh is fine man people just analayze a fraction of a second way to much. That is what a picture is.

9. 134
    tammy Says:

103 spunky: i noticed that ,so cute.

10. 135
    coalharbourqt Says:

LUCY! – I’m with ya… at least these are just in water taxis on a canal and the others this weekend have been from the photocalls and premieres. Their work related pics and vids are always the best because they are 100% guilt free :D

11. 136
    Julianne Says:

54 omg : 09/03/2007 at 7:40 pm
    Cool Family

I was wondering something and I just had to ask…
    Do you guys think that it’s painful for Jennifer to see these kind of pics? I mean no one can know for sure, cuz we don’t really know her, but if you had to guess, what would your answer be?

and please please pleeeaaase don’t answer at all if you’re just going to badmouth Angie,Jen or Brad.

Peace!
    ____________________________
    If you have a shred of compassion in your heart, and believe that she wanted a family, then yes these photo’s would sting.

I remember the stinging hurt when I learned that my first husband was dating someone (and I filed for our divorce). While I knew it wouldn’t work with us, it stung nonetheless.

Going forward, I met and married a wonderful, loving man. With each experience in life, it teaches and molds us into the humans that we evolve into. The dreams of a 20 year old are nowhere near the dreams you have when you are 30 or 35. Life changes us, and we flow with the changes, in order to find serenity.

All I can say is that if you wanted a thoughtful answer, I gave you one. If there is anything I feel for JA now is just pity, which I don’t think she wants. How much do we really know about the people that we get glimpses of through the occassisonal interview, a lens of a camera or through their chosen craft?

The media perpetuates this almost 3 year old triangle, and it’s about run its course. Let’s let them move on with their lives, unencumbered by each other.

I apologize is this is a double post, as I am having trouble with the site every so often.

These photos have been a field day for the fans! Thanks JJ and all the fans for your hard work!

12. 137
    Take that haters Says:

awwww : 09/03/2007 at 8:15 pm

————————————————————————-
    Check out that smile, shiloh is such a fun, happy baby

13. 138
    wow Says:

awwww : 09/03/2007 at 8:15 pm

***
    shiloh actually smiles. I’m shocked!

14. 139
    Julianne Says:

Testing…it is me or the site?

15. 140
    coalharbourqt Says:

nanana – but that is why I just laugh when haters say that they are fame whores or begging for attention – this family is stalked by paps 24/7 and can’t get out the limelight even when they try! They don’t have to do sweet eff all to draw attention to themselves – it is there by the simple fact that they exist.

16. 141
    Jaxon Says:

I don’t think a lot of people realize just how much noise and racket the paps make when hunting for pics. I recently watched a video and the paps were absolutely screaming all their names, even the kids names, trying to get them to look their way. It’s no wonder the kids just sometimes have a stunned expression on their faces.

17. 142
    hehe Says:

awwww : 09/03/2007 at 8:15 pm

+++++++++++++++
    The 3rd pic is hilarious, both of them have the same facial expression.

18. 143
    Jill Says:

110 Sam : 09/03/2007 at 8:19 pm

***********************************************************

You just keep shooting yourself in the foot, don’t you, Sambo? Check out the photos two posts above yours.

19. 144
    coalharbourqt Says:

#142 Jill – :lol: :lol: :lol: Jared, we need a first aid attendant in here, STAT! :lol:

20. 145
    !! Says:

cuteness. in one pic it looks like Shiloh is reaching up 4 her mom to hold her. LoL @ the haters.

21. 146
    Julianne Says:

Truly, thank you for all the photos and links from the fans here. A very resourceful group.

133 Preggy-Jolie : 09/03/2007 at 8:27 pm
    ************************************************************************

Why do people act like they live with angie ,brad and the kids.

____________________________________–
    Preggy-Jolie – ITA … at the most, we get to know this family through an occassional interview, the lens of a camera or through Brad and Angelina’s chosen craft. A picture, in some cases, may say a thousand words. In other instances, a picture is just a picture.

You’ve still got me humming the song “Collided” from the beautiful video you made.

22. 147
    Observer Says:

These are too intoxicating…too beautiful….

I love to see all the kids out together. Shiloh has cute expression on her face now. Beautiful family.

I would bet she’s pregnant, since she smiles in every single picture, here and at the film festival.

23. 148
    lzornow Says:

what hypocrits!!! if this was britney on a boat with her kids and NO life jackets it would make every magazine…team Britney all the way, why? cause she keeps it real even in the face of hypocrits…

24. 149
    LMAO Says:

awwww : 09/03/2007 at 8:15 pm

+++++++++++
    Cute

25. 150
    emily Says:

shiloh is a really pretty baby..

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 971 » Show All