"Grey's Anatomy" Season Four Promos

Grey’s Anatomy Season 4 promos have arrived!

Pictured: Ellen Pompeo as Meredith Grey, Patrick Dempsey as Derek Shepherd, Sandra Oh as Cristina Yang, Katherine Heigl as Isobel “Izzie” Stevens, T.R. Knight as George O’Malley, Justin Chambers as Alex Karev, Chandra Wilson as Miranda Bailey, James Pickens, Jr. as Richard Webber, Sara Ramirez as Callie Torres, Eric Dane as Mark Sloan and newcomer Chyler Leigh as Lexie Grey.

The season 4 premiere episode “A Change is Gonna Come” of Grey’s Anatomy airs on Thursday, Sept. 27 @ 9PM ET/PT on ABC.

20+ promos inside of season 4 of Grey’s Anatomy

greys anatomy season four promos 23

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Patmycrotch @ 09/04/2007 at 2:17 pm

Mcdreamy & Mcsteamy yummo!

YES MCDREAMY WITH SHORT HAIR NOW THATS HOT but MCsteamy will always be hotter

yay i cannot wait for this season to start

Chandra looks incredible! TR, not so much. Looks like EP is adopting KAte Walsh’s hair style for this season. Good. Never really liked EP (Mer’s) hair.

LanieCroft @ 09/04/2007 at 2:37 pm

I’ll miss Addsion/Kate already. She is just the best Doc on Grey’s.

Justin chambers look so hot!!!

TR, Katie and ELLEN LOOK ALL SO SERIOUS IN THEIR PHOTOS, ALMOST SAD. hOPE GEORGE, IZZIE AND MER WILL HAVE SOME HAPPINESS THIS SEASON AS THEY ARE MY FAVORITES. They all look great.

YAWN. I’ll be watching the office.

Dude….Ellen looks soooooooooo gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!

I also LOVE Patrick.

I can’t wait for Season 4!!!

o gosh eric dane is sooo hot. but group shot is very weird without addie and burke, ill misss them, greys is not gonna be the same, lets hope they can sort the show out tho.

Justin Chambers is absolutely gorgeous!

Thanks for the pics Jared. :)

Ellen & Patrick look great. I won’t be watching this show anymore though. LAst season sucked.

Ellen and Patrick are amazing!!!

the group shot looks the same as last year, thought they would mix it up a bit, oh still cool promos thanks

Everyone looks good in the pics. Even though I know she is apart of the cast now, im not feeling CL(lexie) being in these promo pics. I don’t think she has earned it yet.

Two Buck Chuck @ 09/04/2007 at 3:16 pm

Damn. I wouldn’t kick Eric Dane outta bed for eating crackers.

Ellen looks amazingly gorgeous!

Oh yummy – little McDreamy and McSteamy for my desktop… yummmmmmmmm

LJM – I agree; “Lexie” doesn’t belong in the promos yet….

And Kate – yup, I agree it’s a great picture of Ellen!!!

i cant wait yay!

Thanks for the pics, Jared. (But the watermark in the middle of the group shot sucks lol).

TheGaminGamine @ 09/04/2007 at 4:22 pm

Ellen looks adorable, & Patrick’s not to shabby either, I don’t know if I’ll watch this show or not come the new season, last season proved pretty disapointing :(

I think the cast pic looks awlful.
Ellen Pompeo is so ugly. Dumb lisp girl.
Katie Heigl looks great though!

Im so done with this show.
Ellen Pompeo needs to lay off the botox her face is horrible. yuck.

wow, what a depressing cast photo? Everyone looks dead, except Sara.
No thanks, im watching the Office this year.
I agree with the above post, Ellen Pompeo need to lay off the botox or her Felons crack. Ugly *****.

Justin Chambers and Sara Ramirez look SMOKIN’!

i heard they were gonna lighten things up this year, but wow, everyone looks so glum, except for sara ramirez. she breathes so much life into these photos. gorgeous, real-sized woman with that devilish look in her eyes. and btw, scrubs have to be the most unsexy garb imaginable. blech.

Who the hell died? I agree themouth, SR looks gorgeous, the rest look terrible.
Ellen gets uglier every season.
I was going to give it a chance but ive changed my mind.

WTF what is Lexie doing on the promos, I hope she does not last all season. I mean really the writers have to give Mer&Der a break no one has that much bad luck. There has to be something we can look forward to, not a step sister or what ever the hell she is stealing Derick from his true love.

My gosh, they cant even take a good cast photo. This show has gone to the crapper.

Ellen Pompeo looks like ****. As always.

EP looks gorgeous, dont like CL still go away!

I’m sure Ellen Pompeo look better than all of you haters ass **** face combined!

I hope they kill Mer/EP this year.

They cant kill her EP needs the job to support her loser fiance.

they all look so sad. Ellen and Katie are very pretty.

these patrick/derek photos aren’t season 4. they’re last season’s.
where are the new ones???

the patrick dempsey pictures are from S2

horrible promo!
i hate to see everyone sad!

Patrick Dempsey looks so dumb sitting there in the front.

katherine heigl looks beautiful!

Booooooring!!
the only one I like is McSteamy and I’m still hoping he goes to PP

They always look angry in their promo photos. Can’t wait for the new season.

OK Grey Anatomy fans only…. Do you remember the episode when Ellen P. was crying to her mother…this is a quote from my friend (she looks evil when she cries …she can not cry for an actress and she can not act….) My friend really hates her….I don’t know why some actors do that to people. Either you click with the audience or you don’t. When Eric Dane came on for that one episode I swear I never had more sex dreams in my life – I was praying they would keep him as a main character – Thank You Shandra!!!!! Love the show – can’t wait for new season.

umm Ellen Pompeo seriously is one of the most BEAUTIFUL women ever…im jealous and she’s soooo talented.

TR Knight looks ugly as always.

TR Knight looks ugly as always.

it’s nice to see washington not in the group pic.

OMG, I love this pic. It’s totally reflecting on everyone’s feelings from last season’s finale.Everyone lost something dear to them or they were heartbroken. Callie was the only one that endded the season with s bit of happiness. Hince why she looks happy and bright compared to the others! BTW Sara look’s amazing, as always! I love her to death! She’s the only reason I continue to watch the show!

The season hasn’t even started yet and I’m already sick of Lexie.

Why is it they have used McDreamy’s same promo pic for the past 2 seasons?? Dont get me wrong its hot but its old!!

C I told ya! Damn writers won’t listen to me. They coulda worked the Burke thing out! Burke and Walsh coulda exited at the same time! Rival Hospital, Shut seattle grace down! That woulda got the ratings back-Burke and Addison -friends-lovers-surpirse baby! the christine wants to come back to him! I know what works! This show won’t get same ratings-chemistry is off off off!-Derek and Merdiths half-sister just ain’t enough juice! You gotta go deeper ppl! C I wanted to bring George Clooney on too! Yep! Just for a few episodes to spice it up! Yep!

i can’t wait till greys season 4 i no it wont b the same but i am going to follow grey’s until the end. i can’t believe isaiah and kate are both gone. sandra oh / christina looks different cool but sad and weathered and wiser than before. to bad about her and burke. they really all do look kind of sad. and lexie doesn’t need to be in the pics yet she hasn’t really earned it. ever want to talk greys go to my site http://www.greys-anatomy-interns.piczo.com it really sux but plz sign guest book. or email me at climbergirl_3@hotmail.com

Anyone think that they sorta are… identicle to the Season 4 OC promo shots. It’s exact copy. http://savetheoc.files.wordpress.com/2006/08/082806occast.jpg

they are such a HOT cast!!!!

Pretty sure the solo pics of Sara Ramirez/Callie aren’t new, and I don’t believe Patrick’s are either, so where the hell are their new ones?!?!

Gotta say though, Sara steals the spotlight, that woman just gets better and better looking!

agree with kath. they are a hot cast. mcdreamy looks SO much better with short hair. katherine looks gorgeous as usual. i dont really like ellen but i guess her hair is an improvement…im interested in this season. how are they going to go with it without burke or addison? anyhow, i’ll be watching this show! interestingly enough, i dont dislike lexie! i think she’ll be a refreshing character to see on the show. she’s also very pretty.

Justin looks so HOT

Now with 100% less Isaiah Washington promo shots! Yezzir!

Grey’s cast is beautiful without McWhore Walsh.
Her show will be a flop but her new husband will help her fake career.

Where is Preston Burke???????

benitodelicias @ 09/05/2007 at 9:13 am

why on earth is Eric Dane still on this show? He gets nothing to do…he’s just eye candy that’s it….

there are some serious hair problems for TR Knight and Chandra Wilson….

washington @ 09/05/2007 at 11:40 am

I miss burke, they are a bunch of real morons for letting him go

I always get angry when i read fans comment. Some people can be malicious, spiteful, vindictive and plain rude. The only explaination i can come with is; either jeolousy or joblessness. Firstly, Seriously, you guys think ellen pompeo is ugly? really? how on earth can you look at that woman and think she is ugly? how? Lets face it, its either you like an actress or you dont and that is not a crime, but dont call her ugly out of spite. Yeah everyone is beautiful in a certain way some obvious and some not. Secondly, why is her boyfriend always an issue here? the woman is grateful she has a job and she is trying her possible best. Again yeah some actresses are more talented than others, but that doesnt mean is cant act. All i am saying is everyone has his/her fav characters, i have mine, but i dont go making nasty comments on them. You people should grow up.

#55 is right on @ 09/06/2007 at 12:54 am

#55 Were you reading my mind? I hate Meredith’s whiny personality (not EP b/c I don’t know her) And TR’s character has to change his “ticks” it drives me crazy….I want to itch every time he acts in a scene.

curious I agree with you

I wish Grey’s alot of luck this year. I dont know why Ms. Shondra decided it was necessary to add a sister of meredith;s to the cast. And don’t tell me that this is her baby and she can do whatever she pleases that is a given. As if we don’t have enough brunettes and blondes on the show. I started watching Grey’s because of Justin Chambers and in the process happen to fall in like with Isiah Washington and Sandra’s characters. Ms Wilson is just a joy to watch. I don’t give a crap about George or Izzie’s characters they are pathetic. Callie’s character is pretty awesome. I really hope she adds more Latin and Black Americans to the cast because a little ethnicity never hurt anyone.

I’m surprised that the promo pics show George in his scrubs & white coat – I thought he was quitting because he failed his test?

Anyways, I’m jonesing hard for Grey’s to start again. I lovelovelove Sara Ramirez. I’ll miss Addison though!

You know you people are so judgemental its ridiculous. Besides not unless you have seen the first couple of episodes already you cant be jumping on Lexie’s case. I think she deserves to be in this promo just as much as anyone else does. She’s going to be a cast regular get over it. This season i heard is going to be way lighter than last season. Just give it a freakin chance damn!

hey i`m from germany and i´ve got a question.where is addison?because the 3rd season is not finished here,,and i really hoped that she and alex would come together :(

where is addison?i am from germany and the 3rd season is not finished here….and i really hoped that she and alex would come togehter

estoy muy enojada porque al parecer en la cuarta temporada de anatomia de grey derek va a tener alguna relación con la tonta hermanastra de meredith lexi que yo no se ni que tiene que hacer ahi, no es justo derek y meredith ya se merecen su final feliz o al menos ya un buen rato de felicidad sin que otras viejas se metan en medio.