Halle Berry: Yes, I am Pregnant!

Halle Berry: Yes, I am Pregnant!

Halle Berry confirmed her pregnancy to Access Hollywood on Tuesday.

“Yes, I am three months pregnant! Gabriel and I are beyond excited, and I’ve waited a long time for this moment in life. Now the next seven months will be the longest of my life! Can’t wait to see you and give you a squeeze and see a pic of your little sweetie. Until then, you heard it from ME first!”

The 41-year-old actress and 32-year-old model boyfriend, Gabriel Aubry, met shooting a Versace ad in Los Angeles in November 2005.

Congrats to the happy couple!!!!!

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All
wrickywricky @ 09/04/2007 at 9:14 pm

Sounds like Shiloh is going to have competition!

Awesome news!!! Congrats to Halle and Gabriel.

What ever happend to being married before getting pregnant?

Lillianne @ 09/04/2007 at 9:19 pm

Oh there’s nothing like looking forward to your first baby. Wishing Halle and Gabriel health and happiness.

their baby is going to be so gorgeous!!!

she’s been talking about how much she’s wanted a baby for years! finally– more hollywood babies!!!

Good to finally see Halle happy and in a mutually committed relationship. God bless her and her growing family…

This baby will be gorgeous! Congrats to them!

I don’t like the idea of a woman that old having her FIRST baby (reguardless how lovely the child might be). Well, the good thing about these two is that they won’t be without resources. Good luck Halle.

angelina_mmm @ 09/04/2007 at 9:27 pm

Gabriel is really not that good looking
Halle is better looking than him
why is everyone saying he is hot
the guy is average
just because he’s white doesn’t mean he’s good looking
if they have good looking child it’s gonna be because of her

Preggy-Jolie @ 09/04/2007 at 9:28 pm

Shiloh has some competition. This baby is going to be so pretty!!!

shiloh is the cutest celeb baby i ever seen! there’s is going to be interesting to see. but most definately one cute kid!

Original Shar @ 09/04/2007 at 9:43 pm

I’m so happy for them. Congratulations!!!

Original Shar @ 09/04/2007 at 9:45 pm

Halle has such a great sense of fashion. I bet her maternity wear will be very fashionable.

Francophile @ 09/04/2007 at 9:45 pm

Congrats to them ! I am happy for Halle !

shoes4life @ 09/04/2007 at 9:46 pm

Neil: I don’t think she waited on purpose, I believe she just did not have the right man in her life plus one that was willing to give her the child she desired all of these years. Heck, I am in the same boat as her I am waiting until I get married but the problem is I don’t have no one right now, and I definitely don’t won’t to find a man just to have a baby with. Therefore, I have accepted that if it is meant for me God will send me a husband and if it meant for me to have a child he will bless us with one. I just hope all this happens in the next 4 years are less, but you can’t put a time limit on God, he is in control.

Watch out Shiloh Jolie-Pitt!

Congrats to Halle and Gabriel. I hope they have a wonderful and safe pregnancy and delivery. She is fulfilling her dream and I wish her all the best.

Congrats to Halle and Gabriel. I don’t find Gabriel that attractive but Halle is just gorgeous, hopefully the baby will look like her.

angelina_mmm

who brought up race no on said anything about him being white

and oh yea he is SOO hott
that baby is going to be amazingly beautiful

I hope she has a safe pregnancy, I like this better then Ugly Madden and boney Richie pregnancy announcement.

To Colleen = Who cares if they’re married?

To angelina_mmm = Average? James Mc Avoy is average. Gabriel? Girl, are you crazy? Or if you’re not, let me know where you live, I’ll move there right away! ;)

congrats to the happy couple, I wish them and their family the best!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All