Thandie Newton @ 'Run Fat Boy Run' Premiere

Thandie Newton @ 'Run Fat Boy Run' Premiere

Thandie Newton works the orange carpet in a strapless black-and-white number by Nathan Jenden at the world premiere of Run Fat Boy Run at London’s Odeon West End on Monday. Thandie paired her high-contrast dress with Alexander McQueen shoes.

The hottie British actress was joined by co-stars Pegg and Matthew Fenton and director David Scwhimmer (Friends).

In the film, Thandie plays pregnant fiancée Libby, who gets stood up at the altar by Dennis (Simon Pegg). Run Fat Boy Run opens in theaters nationwide on October 26.

15+ pictures inside of the super hot Thandie

thandie newton run fat boy run 13
thandie newton run fat boy run 14
thandie newton run fat boy run 15

Charley Gallay/Getty

second yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thandies wicked

Ross Geller as director? Uhoh!

She’s irritating and #4, David Schwimmer actually directed several Friends episodes!

this lady is so unreally beautiful!

she’s gorgeous

looks old and a jealous fame hor.e who cant act.

She’s talentuous but underrated. She’s pretty but nothing striking about her.

I think she’s hot.

She’ll be awesome in Rocknrolla.

It’s great to see pictures of David schwimmer here !

her dress is sooooo victoria beckham
she looks great

[~Famous~] @ 09/04/2007 at 1:03 pm

Thandie’s cool. she should of been Mariane Pearl, like the world said. AMH would of grossed 50 million by now if she was in it.

Thandie resembles Leslie Uggams who played ‘Kizzie’from the Roots Saga.Leslie had class, Thanndy is lacking,she’s a whiner,,ever see her on Oprah ?,,it’s me me me me she is full of herself.

She is very talented and beautiful

Who is she? Oh wait didn’t she do one of those Mission Impossible moveis?

Petronella @ 09/04/2007 at 2:43 pm

Simon Pegg is the sexiest thing to happen to comedy since… ever.

who cares about her.. simon pegg is hot and should have more stuff on him.

who cares about her when Simon Pegg is there.

Thandie is cool – mix like me and skinny too, although I wouldn’t mind gaining some weight – I tried everything even those shakes but they made me pass some serious methane and I had to stop since my boyfriend threaten to leave!!!

Love Simon Pegg.

Thandie is gorgeous.

David Schwimmer is still doing pretty good I see.

Stop hating on the Thandie. What did she ever do to deserve such wrath? She’s an actress, much better in roles than Halle Berry. If she could only get the right movies, she would win an Oscar.

Stop being so jealous! It’s very ugly of you.

Ms. Newton’s skin is like smooth, silky caramel cream. She has a beautiful complexion. She looks plenty classy to me by the way she carries herself. Also she married an intelligent, classy man and has cutie-pie kids. You can’t judge a person’s entire character by what you see on Oprah.

Ahh i love her dress. She looks freakin awesome. And hell yeah for some Ross Gellar…..i always wonder what the other Friends castmates are up to these days. Thanks Jared :)

Not Naturally thin but bullimi @ 09/04/2007 at 5:56 pm

Thandie Newton Admits to Bulimia
Thandie Newton has come forward and admitted that she suffered from bulimia and food obsession from when she was a teen well into her late 20’s.
I must admit that the news of her ED did not surprise me. Thandie has often appeared scary-skinny in photos. I am tempted to think that her eating disorder has continued into her 30’s.
I ate nothing but cottage cheese. It didn’t seem so strange – my mum was a health visitor so we never had butter in the house, we had Flora.”
The fad became an “obsession” after a relationship with an older man. Newton, 34, said: “I felt a lot of shame about my sexual relationship with him.
I would have dinner with him … and then go back to the flat we were sharing and throw up.”
She entered therapy shortly afterwards but continued to “control” her food intake until she was in her late twenties.
Well, Thandie is now in her mid-thirties and continues to appear super-thin. Is she cured? I hope so.

she is soo pretty.

she’ soo cool , actully i like her personality & her movies ..
she’s know in a good position in hollywood & she’ll rock in her new movie with Gerard!
love her dress & looove David Schwimmer

Go Halle! @ 09/04/2007 at 7:17 pm

HALLE BERRY IS FINALLY PREGNANT!

21 Lady — er!! thanks for sharing — not!
——————————————–

Thandie is cool, hope to see more of her.

Hottest Couple Ever @ 09/04/2007 at 7:38 pm

15 ok
She was on the right show that is ..if she was full of herself.

She looks a lot better now that she’s gain weight. She was horribly thin in “Crash.”

groundcontrol @ 09/04/2007 at 8:43 pm

She looks lovely but not very au courant. I have a silk dress just like that from the 1980s and mine still looks better on me, I immodestly add. She doesn’t have much in the way of a figure.

As an actress, she’s just okay. So far nothing great.

ummm..I think @ 09/04/2007 at 11:47 pm

She made me cringe when she was on Oprah’s movie ‘Beloved’she was just awful. Much better in ‘Crash’. Also I read on TM-sleaze that she said she scarred her esophagus by sticking her hand so far down her throat for so many years. You never know. I had never heard of her be4 til’ she starred as Oprah’s daughter in ‘Beloved’. She’s cute, that’s it. Her acting is debatable.

I know I am wrong for this, but if Brad Pitt was no longer my boyfriend, I would have had some issues too. Girl how did you let Big Brad outta your life? Just asking! I loved her in Crash! She does look like Leslie Uggams-But Girl, Brad Pitt-He wasn’t even married yet! He was so impressionable girl-You coulda had his 72 kids by now!

she looks awesome in those photos. the dress is okay but it does look really stunning on her. nice to see david schwimmer out and about- really really miss friends!!

SweetyKat @ 09/05/2007 at 1:40 pm

Absolutely lovely! I love the shoes!

Actress Thandie Newton visited us during Film Festival on Sep 10, 2007.

I am not sure if it was before or after she attended “Run, Fat Boy, Run” Premiere.

She stayed for over 30 minutes and could not stop laughing at thing we had in store.

She ended up purchasing two hugh bags of wind-ups, toys, and party gifts.

It was such a pleasure to have her come in and enjoy our store.