Wed, 05 September 2007 at 2:16 pm
Larry & Howard's Gay Pride Parade Explained
- Larry Birkhead explains why he and Howard K. Stern attended Gay Pride Parade.
- Lily Allen cleans up nicely for the GQ Awards.
- Everybody should kick Jamie Foxx in the behind.
- Gwen Stefani gets spotted in SoHo.
- Pamela Anderson traipses around in a bikini.
- Jon Bon Jovi: Robbie Williams can’t fill a bar.
- Elle MacPherson is still smokin’ hot.
- Madonna hits up the GQ Awards.
- Climb aboard the smile train!
- Marcia Cross hits the gym.
- Dainty grandma-style blouses are all the rage.
- Kate Hudson’s attempts to get in touch with Owen Wilson have been rebuffed by his camp, says a Daily News source. Kate has apparently reached out to Owen is and frustrated that the family doesn’t want her anywhere near him.
- Paul McCartney and Renee Zellweger “looked cozy” Saturday at a party thrown by Jon Bon Jovi. The two, who had dinner last week at Sag Harbor’s American Hotel, shared an outdoor day bed at the Saturday bash.
- Zach Braff and gal pal Shiri Appleby were spotted making out all over Hawaii over Labor Day weekend.
- Whoopi Goldberg used her first day on the The View Tuesday to defend football star Michael Vick in his dogfighting case. Whoopi said that “from where he comes from” in the Deep South, dogfighting isn’t that unusual. “It’s like cockfighting in Puerto Rico,” she said. “There are certain things that are indicative to certain parts of the country.” Whoopi said she was glad Vick now realizes his behavior isn’t “culturally acceptable.”
- Stephen Colbert’s wrist cast sold for $17,200 on eBay. All of the proceeds will go to the Yellow Ribbon Fund, which helps injured service members and their families at Walter Reed Army Medical Center and the National Naval Medical Center.
Just Jared on Facebook